Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[LMF] Between the heavens and the Earth
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Rhydian Aerendyl
Rhydian Aerendyl
ei
[LMF] Between the heavens and the Earth YgnN2uK
Lemuria
[LMF] Between the heavens and the Earth 9054ccfafed0e4c56b89703d57d4ada4

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1374-rhydian-aerendyl#6696
And you know that I'd swing with you for the fences.

[LMF] Between the heavens and the Earth Ddjl0bu-34e938d6-768a-499b-99a8-7f3e03b4f66a.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM2YjIzZTI4LWY5MDMtNGIwZC05OTlhLTQ1ZTBmYjI0NjRiNFwvZGRqbDBidS0zNGU5MzhkNi03NjhhLTQ5OWItOTlhOC03ZjNlMDNiNGY2NmEuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Elros had not known the importance of the outfit he had shown him that morning. Though perhaps he could have figured something had been different given the fact he had shown it to him beforehand. Rhydian had never been one to plan an outfit, nor anything for that matter- but tonight had to go perfectly. Tonight was worth the advancement in planning. With a nervous shake of his hands, he made his way through the lit-up streets of Moonbright. An otherwise already beautiful city, now dazzling within the lights of her decorations. Tonight these would only grow in beauty, when gorgeous night butterflies, as Rhydian liked to call them, would swarm the streets. Yet, surprisingly, these beauties could not compare to the beauty of the woman he was about to meet just before entering the magical ball that was set in place in honour of their goddess.

All dressed up she stood amidst the gathering crowds, her hair lit up beautifully in the abundance of light surrounding them- and for a short moment the man's otherwise strong heart- faltered at the sight of her.

Months ago he had compared her to a goddess, and months later the statement still stood true. The moon elf inhaled slowly as he made his way towards her- his main goal for tonight safely kept within the safety of his chest pocket. "Lu!" he greeted her excitedly, socially forced to keep their lovers greeting at a gentle yet excited touch of his hand against her upper arm. "You look- you look amazing!" He continued, complimenting her both with words and a glimmer in his expressive puppy dog eyes. "i uh- wait" his hands reached for something in his pockets, something that seemingly did not feel like being found by his excited grabs. "Fuck sorry i am trying to-" Frustratedly he pulled harder on the silver string that kept his gift together until he finally pulled out the bracelet he had gotten her not long ago- its stones a beautiful pale shade of blue. "I may not be allowed to kiss you here-" he whispered softly, "But gifting a beautiful woman jewellery should always be socially acceptable I think? Is it not?"

Sit with you in the trenches.
Outfit

Much thank Nien x

Reckless, Sentimental at best.

Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:22 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Lumina Elaéydar
Lumina Elaéydar
Ron
[LMF] Between the heavens and the Earth ILBfO3u
Lemuria
[LMF] Between the heavens and the Earth DLAZspF

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1411-lumina-elaeydar
Ladies rise above
ladies know what people want, the lady simply had enough
The Lunar Moth Festival was her favourite time of year. Or at least, it used to be. As she grew up, every year had been one to spend with her family. Her father would take her and her siblings out to see the moths on the last they and held her on his shoulder so little Lumina could reach the stars. All those good things ended once her father had met his demise and their family was left broken because of her brother. It was bittersweet to attend this celebration nowadays, one she no longer felt any connection to.

As much as she did not want to attend the wicked ball that celebrated their goddess, she did not have a choice. She was attending because there was one person who still loved this day as much as she used to. And she could not disappoint Rhydian. If she had asked not to go, he would have stayed by her side all through the night. But she had seen the shimmer in his eye when he talked about this. Asking him not to go was robbing him of the joy he deserved.

The former princess stood among the crowd in a dress that mirrored moonlight itself. It was as if it had descended and now clung to her curves. Her head turned swiftly to a voice she recognized among all others. A soft smile graced her lips as she watched him stumble over his words, and then, whatever he was trying to get out of his pocket. She kept silent as he took out a bracelt that complemented her dress in a way he could not have known beforehand —it was fate perhaps. Her dark eyes darted to his as he spoke of kissing her, silently warning him not to yet also daring him to try. "This is lovely Rhydian, she spoke as she beheld the bracelet once more. "Would you do the honours?" She asked him as she held out her dainty wrist so he could put the bracelet on. As he did, she slowly took a step toward him. She raised her hand to shortly brush through his blonde locks as her gaze was kept on his face. "You look wonderful darling." She whispered to him softly. He had tried his best and succeeded, all for her.

TE HETE OUTFIT

don't get sad,
get even
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:14 am
Lemuria Citizen
Rhydian Aerendyl
Rhydian Aerendyl
ei
Lemuria

Character sheet

[LMF] Between the heavens and the Earth Ddjl0bu-34e938d6-768a-499b-99a8-7f3e03b4f66a.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM2YjIzZTI4LWY5MDMtNGIwZC05OTlhLTQ1ZTBmYjI0NjRiNFwvZGRqbDBidS0zNGU5MzhkNi03NjhhLTQ5OWItOTlhOC03ZjNlMDNiNGY2NmEuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Her hair lit up among the gentle rays of moonlight that passed through the windows above their head, Rhydian would almost believe the moon itself had been hung in the sky just for her.  Though- how unlikely would that have been truly? The elf was sure the woman in front of him could move entire continents if she wanted to. The power she had with the most gentle movements already- the touch of her hand against his golden locks, the soft smile on her face aswell as the swift contact she made before bestowing her icy gaze upon the bracelet he had gotten her, all were enough to make him falter right in front of her. As he had done so many times before. Just for her.

Rhydian could not have helped but take a moment to respond to her question. Slowly moving his hands to open the bracelet for her, struggling to do so ofcourse as this was Rhydian who attempted to solve the hellish puzzle of a bracelet opening. But in the end, he managed to. In the end, he successfully laid down the bracelet on her dainty, moon-white wrist. Clasping it shut with much more ease than it had taken to unlock the thing. The shipless captain moved up the corners of his mouth as he looked up at her proudly, happy the lady had both accepted and loved the gift she had received. Perhaps- hopefully. It was a sign of her reaction to a gift she would get later. A gift that soon would rid them of the horrid pain of keeping there rendezvous a secret to the world apart from Elros, and apart from Chaska and Ezekiel. And okay those at the bar that night, and probably Caelum. But still- pain there was at many moments.

Such as moments like these where she was so close, so beautiful. Showing her beautiful powers by the softest touch of her hands through his hair, making the surprise in his pocket weigh down even more heavily. Rhydians heart skipped a beat when she complimented him- as with Lumina her honesty made it so he was sure it were truths she had spoken. And her approval was not easy to earn, for sure. So to get a compliment like that from the former princess had shaken him to his core. His eyes glimmering within the cold-toned moonlight, silently thanking Elros for his help. Perhaps his cousin had known the importance of tonight after all, perhaps somehow he had figured him out the evening he had spoken of his lover when the two had met again a week ago.

Rhydians gaze softened even more as it had done before, finally able to push through the pure moment of bliss in order to get words out of his mouth. "Well,"  he started softly as his love for her settled on a gentle hold of her hands "I had to match my beautiful company ofcourse" the elf murmured softly as he rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand slowly, caringly. "Your dress-" he continued, completely lost as to where to even begin. "No words lu, no words" A chuckle escaped him as he kissed her hand softly- a daring gesture.. perhaps as to make his later move this evening less daunting. "Can I get you anything to drink maybe? Cut through the formalities a little?" he continued with a little playful smirk on his face. "I cant wait to see how they've decorated this year! Though i must admit it will be hard to notice with you walking beside me" he continued in on in playful manner, shooting his love a quick wink.

Outfit

Much thank Nien x

Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:19 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Lumina Elaéydar
Lumina Elaéydar
Ron
Lemuria

Character sheet
Ladies rise above
If her castle crumbled overnight, there would be one elf standing at the gates ready to save her from her own doom. The picture of who that was had not been clear for a long time. But for the past few moons, that picture had changed. Now it was Rhydian standing at the gates, holding out his hand for her. It was him who she would go through endless of these events for. He was there, he had always been there for her, and she could not deny him his joy.

Lumina could not deny the warm feeling that filled her heart when she saw him smile at her. Would his love be enough to forever colour her skies in hues of pink? She no longer doubted it. "Thank you for the effort," she spoke with a grin on her face. Rhydian had never cared much for how he looked, but him trying to look good for her was enough of a reward for her putting up with his stupid adorable face in the first place. "You have never been a man of words Rhydian, but I did not think I rendered you speechless this easily." She teased, leaning toward him a little just to prove her point. She was cruel like that. Yet the kiss on her hand did manage to make her back off from teasing him.

The moon elf merely nodded at his request. Perhaps some alcohol would do her good. It would certainly make getting through this night easier. "I wonder if my useless brother put any work into caring about this." She mumbled as she felt her skin grow cold slowly. Before she could freeze everyone in place though, she managed to force a smile upon her face, just for Rhydian. "I mean, I'm sure it will look wonderful, captain." She spoke slowly, putting emphasis on a nickname that would only drive him crazy. She did not quite know if his crazy would be good or bad, though, she just assumed it would rile him up. "Will your entire family be here? At least then there will be some pleasant faces among the crowd." She asked him. It was no secret Lumina adored Rhydian's family, more than she did her own. If there was a way to spend their days with them, call them her family, she would sign the dotted line in an instant.

TE HETE OUTFIT

don't get sad,
get even
Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:07 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Rhydian Aerendyl
Rhydian Aerendyl
ei
Lemuria

Character sheet

It felt as though she pressed the air out of his lungs with her simple gesture toward him. A simple lean forward, more than enough of a move to make him lose his footing had he been but a little bit less of a strong man. Rhydian smiled warmly when she teased him like that, having gotten quite good at learning to speak her love language over the past months. "Well- I am full of surprises darling" If only she knew what kind of surprise he had in store for her later this evening. She'd easily understand where his priorities had been before regarding the words he had at the ready tonight. After all, there were only a few. A single sentence- that managed to keep him captivated all week. No wonder he had suffered a speechless fate at her side already.

Pressing forward on the evening, the both of them had continued their ways towards the wide array of liquors up ahead at his own request. Many of them he had never cared to try before, usually having stuck to a relatively cheap beer that any man was able to find anywhere around the world. A sailors drink, a memory of time long gone and one he did not wish the relive tonight. Tonight the focus would be put on the future, on them and their lives together. He needed a drink that would impress his lady, and her taste? Easy, expensive. Thus Rhydian smiled as he continued listening to her, pouring the both of them a cup of an elven-made wine he recalled his uncle drinking at feasts like these. Sure to impress a fine lady such as the one standing with him now, presenting her her cup as the spoke of her brother Ezriel.

Rhydian's smile faltered slightly upon hearing her words, understanding where she had found the nerve to regard to him in the way she had done. Ezriel was not useless perse if he was honest- but it definitely was true that his actions had drastic consequences for his entire family. Lumina had lost her childhood, her titles- it was more than fair for her to be upset with him. Harsh feelings Rhydian could find within himself to, having felt the same for his twin sister Meleys after she had promised not to run off.

Rhydian remembered that night still- Meleys pleading him to join her on her stupid little heist. He thought he had persuaded her not to go- but alas. Her promises had meant nothing that night. And for months she had left his side- Rhydian had never quite forgiven her for her selfish endeavors, no matter if they were able to rekindle their relationship slightly over time.

Captain- Rhydian looked up, no, was hardly pulled away, from his thoughts upon hearing her slow sweet voice once more, locking eyes with his love shortly after.  As a moth to a flame he was, his attention now fully centred upon her and those beautiful blue eyes of her. If he looked well enough, he could see the ice thaw away beyond them. Captain- a spark of energy navigated it's way through him as he felt the outlining of his gift for her tonight in the pockets of his blouse. Burning a way into his hands already even if they had no contact at all. He couldn't- not now, not yet. The longer he waited, the more magical the night became- the better this gift would be remembered.

He had to focus now, calm down his impatiently beating heart. Thus he brought his beautifully decorated cup toward his lips and smiled at her question. "Most of them" he answered warmly, pleased to hear of her fondness for his family already. As Lemurian noblemen, it was only proper for most of them to attend tonight's festivities after all. "I am sure we will run into a whole lot of them tonight at least" he continued smilingly, his blue eyes glimmering in the ballroom lights. " Better avoid my sister though, i'd hate for you to hear my embarrassing childhood stories so soon into our lovely disposition with each other already" Meleys would spare him none of the embarrassment if it meant making herself the center of the drama and he knew it. They were better of steering clear of her for tonight- especially tonight.

Outfit

Much thank Nien x

Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:20 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Lumina Elaéydar
Lumina Elaéydar
Ron
Lemuria

Character sheet
Ladies rise above
Her world did not seem quite as dim when she was next to Rhydian. Somehow the man managed to bring back the colours she, in a melancholic effort, had drained from her own life. He had painted her life golden. She did not need any colour in her life as long as she had him.

Lumina couldn't help but feel a rush of warmth as Rhydian poured them each a cup of elven wine, a gesture that spoke volumes of his consideration and thoughtfulness. She knew that, if it was up to him, he would have them drink some awful ale. Moreover, he would proclaim that the ale was the best drink he had ever gotten his hands on. So she took the cup graciously, her fingers purposefully brushing against his as she looked up at him. It was moments like these that made her realise how much of a hold he had on her icy heart.

The moon elf decided to be even more of a witch in this moment, as she spoke to him the way she would when they were all alone. Except, they were surrounded by the masses. A most angelic smile was displayed on her face as she watched what it did to him, while her eyes lacked all signs of heaven. Thankfully, their conversation went on soon enough.

His admission about his family's likely presence at the festivities brought a soft smile to her lips. The thought of spending time with Rhydian's  noble family brought a sense of belonging she rarely experienced elsewhere. "That is good, I quite enjoy talking to people who do not make my blood boil." She told him in a more casual manner than she should speak with. When he spoke of his sister, she merely raised her brows. Lumina was, quite famously, not easily impressed by people, especially not those who brought no honour to their name. "I do not think your sister would be very fond of my opinions." She said with a chuckle. Thankfully, Rhydian did not seem all too keen on speaking to her either. "So, shall we go find some place less crowded? I feel as if everyone is looking at me with either disdain or yearning and I do not care for it." She said softly, vulnerably. Lumina disgusted having people look at her with pity, and at least half of the crowd tended to do that for their former princess. She wished it to be just the two of them.

TE HETE OUTFIT

don't get sad,
get even
Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:05 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum