Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Snow on the Beach [FOP]
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Snow on the Beach [FOP] 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Snow on the Beach [FOP] Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
I've lived my life
both good and bad. Definitely not light as a feather
The royal Ylindars received an invitation to the Festival of the Phoenix each year. And in return, the royal Daetrys line received one to the Festival of Frostcrown in return. It had been like this since the dawn of time, since their two houses grasped onto the power that they had never let go. Oftentimes some royals made their way over to each celebration. But rarely did the ruler or their heir make an appearance. This year was different. Together with a handful of her countrymen, guards and a friend or two, Arianna had arrived in the capital mere days ago.

The celebration was to begin an hour before dawn. In Sunpeak the sun rose at such an early hour that even Arianna would still be asleep, usually at least. Today she was wide awake well before that time. Her handmaidens had gotten her ready with a rigor she had never witnessed before. Her long hair was curled to perfection and now hun loosely over her shoulders, a crown rested on her head. Eventually, she had been put in a tight dress that she would never normally wear. It left little to nothing to the imagination, and if that wasn't enough, there was a high slit that exposed part of her leg if she was so unlucky. At least it allowed her to move, she assumed. As she set out to pick up her companion she felt an all too familiar feeling flow through her veins. Nerves? It couldn't be. Yet she tried not to ponder too much, or this day would be ruined before it had even begun. Perhaps asking him to come with her had been a mistake, or maybe it was the best choice she had made in a long while.

&HARM

ZEER hete outfit
Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:58 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Snow on the Beach [FOP] Wp10309412
Ravaryn
Snow on the Beach [FOP] Tumblr_l_1038031793003603

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t91-lloyd-d-vrys#220
if i get too close and i'm not how you hopedForgive my northern attitude, i was raised on little light
The architect felt well out of his dept in this foreign country. He had never crossed the border before. He had barely set foot outside of Ishgard. He had always dreamed of visiting Lemuria and Xaila, just to take a peak of what it was like. To get inspired by completely different cultures and opinions. But it had never really been an option, and he liked to live comfortably in what he knew and what he was good at. But when he got a personal invite to join the royal household to visit Xaila during their festival, he just couldn't decline, could he?

The first few days in the Al-Qahil been mainly spent on the streets for him, a sketchbook under his arm and drawing every building that fascinated him. It was spend seated on walls made out of sandstone and clay, rather than the brick, marble and wood he used to work with. But what was most spectacular were the rich details and use of gold everywhere. He could never pen it down like it was in reality, but he could try at least. But the days had quickly passed, before it was the first day of the festival, which started with the rising of the sun.

Lloyd had been prepared as a proper member of court. He had more gold on him then he had ever held in his hands before, matched with colorful, light linnen robes that fitted the hot climate. He had no idea how to act for the coming day, as he would accompany the princess herself. He was pacing through the room he had been given in the palace. It was certainly a dream he was living in right now, not sure if he was deserving of it. He felt like a royalty, but he had to ground himself that he was indeed not. He was a simple man, from humble beginnings.

As he was noted that the princess would be arriving soon, he couldn't help but straighten his clothes and look in the mirror one last time. Then he exited the room and waited for her at the bottom of the stairs, ready to exit the castle and.. do whatever was waiting for them. As the princess arrived, his mouth went slightly agape. He hadn't recognized her at first, thinking it was a high lady of the Xailan court in on of their extravagant dresses. But as he saw underneath the dark curls, he found her paler face and hazel eyes. She looked like a Xailan princess, that was for sure. Lloyd straightened his face and took a step forward, not knowing where to look. ‘‘Princess you look absolutely stunning,’’ he said with a polite smile. ‘‘Something else entirely. I almost didn't recognize you.’’
NC
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:52 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
I've lived my life
Xaila was everything she had ever imagined it to be, and so much more. The books she had read, both as an obligation as well as an interest, simply couldn't describe all that she had seen so far. Her days had been filled with wandering through the city, trying her best not to seem too impressed and keeping her composure. But it hadn't taken her long to realise that the Xailans did not mind her stunned face, if anything they revelled in it as if it was the biggest compliment. And so slowly, she had let herself get emerged in their culture.

The princess had been glad to see she wasn't the only one who had taken on the customs of this unkown country. As soon as she saw the man, she couldn't help but notice the way Lloyd was dressed. He looked like royalty in his white and gold ensemble. One that matched hers, as well as the colours of their country. She blinked once before she found the manners to make a polite smile appear on her face. With only one sentence, the man turned it into a most radiant one. "Thank you Lloyd," she said. "I must confess I didn't recognize myself either." She continued softly. By all means she had been transformed into a Xailan princess. "I see you're donning our country's colours." She mentioned. "You look very handsome." She confessed as she took a step toward him and tilted her head upward, so she could look him in the eye.

ZEER hete outfit
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:08 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Ravaryn

Character sheet
if i get too close and i'm not how you hopedForgive my northern attitude, i was raised on little light
It was like being a man out of time. How he had suddenly found himself in royal company, he didn't know. If it was thanks to that risky kiss they shared, or the work he had done for the family ever since, he had no idea. He would like to think he would be the personal invitation of the crown princess, that he had crawled his way into her daily thoughts, as she did his.

Why else would he be so far for home, way out of his league. He could barely call it work. But he wouldn't complain, because he was but a humble guest to a country he would have never seen with his own eyes otherwise. But everything didn't matter as the princess made her entrance and he was suddenly well aware where he was, and whom he was with. It was rude to stare, but he couldn't help it.

When the princess thanked him, he only lowered his gaze for a second. He chuckled softly at her remark of her appearance, being so alien to the sight. ‘‘It is not a sore view,’’ he commented quickly. He then adorned a shy smile as she commented about his attire. He swiftly straightened the cuffs of his shirt. ‘‘I had some help,’’ he confessed, his eyebrows slightly rising by the comment. But as she went as far to compliment him, he swore he could feel his cheeks turn red, had he not hidden it with a tiny smirk. ‘‘You are too kind,’’ he said softly, looking down as she came a bit closer. He blinked, having a deja vu of their night in midwinter underneath the mistletoe. It seemed like an eternity ago, and yet still, he could still remember the taste on his lips. So he decided to be a bit bold and reached his hand to hers, softly taking her fingers in his hand. ‘‘I'm looking forward to today,’’ he said softly. ‘‘I am beyond honored.’’
NC
Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:56 am
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
I've lived my life
Whatever feeling had caused her to invite Lloyd had been so strong she could not just ignore it. Ever since their first meeting, she had wanted to see more of him. She should have left it at that: stealing glances in hallways and exchanging simple pleasantries. Yet now he was here with her, in a country that would possess both of them to do things they shouldn't. Feelings were rather easy to act on here..

Her string of thoughts was broken as soon as she laid eyes on him. For a moment she did not know what to do and was left gawking. He looked, well, like a prince. One she saw in her dreams.

Ever the gentleman, he complimented her in a way that made blood flush to her cheeks. "If you don't stop it now I will be left speechless." She told him with a charming smile on her face. Apparently, her words had the same effect on him, which was something that made her smile just the slightest bit more daring. Her eyes darted to his as he reached for her hand, the touch making her heart skip a beat. "Me too," she said softly. "The honour is all mine, truly," she told him as she took another step toward him. Her free hand reached up to his collar, softly making sure it was straightened. "I do not know many men who would sail to the other end of Odiria to attend a party with me." Slowly she looked at him again and stopped whatever she had been trying to do to his collar. Now she just let her hand lay on his shoulder, seemingly forgotten what to do with it. "Should we go?" She asked him in a hushed voice. If he were to ask her to stay in the palace all day she would undoubtedly comply, his blue eyes did just the trick.

ZEER hete outfit
Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:04 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Ravaryn

Character sheet
His eyes only dared to be on her for a while longer before he lowered his gaze to the ground, not being able to hide the wide, toothy smile he produced from his lips as he noticed the slight flush on her cheeks. It was like he wanted to see the signs that the princess shared a sliver of the feelings he harboured for her. He was in no place to, but ever since their dance, a shared, secret kiss that followed with an invitation to a foreign matriarchy. It made him hopeful for something that was not his place. She might as well be here to make a match with a foreign prince. He had no idea what kind of politics the Ylindars were caught up in.

And yet he took her hand, because he wanted to believe this was not coincidental. As they passed little compliments towards each other. It reminded him of being ten years younger, and whisper with somebody you fancied in the back of a room. His eyes followed her delicate fingers on his collar, straightening his shoulders in the process, as to fix every little imperfection. And when they looked back at each other, he gave her another soft smile. ‘‘Don't be silly. Every sane man would be delighted to follow you to the end of the world.’’ Yes, the travels had been long, but it had been worth it. His world just became a whole lot bigger. But for now, he didn't care where in Odiria he would be, he was in the perfect spot: right before her. ‘‘As am I.’’

So one could understand it was mighty hard to entangle himself from this position, holding lightly onto each other as they looked at each other. ‘‘Of course,’’ he replied in a soft tone as he offered his arm to the princess. Lloyd started to walk towards the exit of the palace, where the morning air was still somewhat cool. ‘‘Do you wish to see something specific? I don't have a clue what to expect, to be honest,’’ he started to ramble a bit. Xaila might as well could be the surface of the moon for him, completely alien. ‘‘Or just.. explore for a bit?’’ 
NC
Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:41 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
I've lived my life
There wasn't a place the princess would rather be than here with him. She didn't have the right to even think that, let alone act on her deepest wants and needs. What was even worse, Arianna supposed, was that they might just get away with it here. It almost made her wonder if she should have brought Lloyd with her at all. Yet one look in his ocean eyes was enough to make all her doubts fade away. She could feel the blood rush through her cheeks as he declared that any man would be charmed to follow her to the end of the world. When he told her that he was most happy too, however, her heart skipped a beat. "I do not care about just any man following me here." She told him. "It is you I want here." She whispered, so that none of the others in the hallway may hear her heartfelt words.

If they did not leave for the festival now, they might never. So the princess gladly took a hold of his arm as they started to make their way to the exit of the extravagant palace. "Since part of my day is already filled with places I have to be," she said with a chuckle. "Why don't we just explore? She asked him, emphasising a word she really shouldn't. The Xailan sun must bring out this side of her.. As they entered the vibrant city, which was still half asleep, she took in a deep breath. Everywhere she looked people were preparing for the grand feast, which would start a little before sunrise. "Have you eaten yet? Otherwise, we might be able to get some of those fire flakes the maids were talking about." She suggested with a bright smile on her face. Surely their northern taste buds could handle that? Or they'd have to search for ways to 'cool down'.

ZEER hete outfit

Post sponsored by: Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version), Taylor Swift
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:47 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum