Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Dumb ways to die
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Julliet Ambrose
Julliet Ambrose
Sanne
Dumb ways to die 20f4b8f1482e094ee73649c7c03ec298
Ashmoor
Dumb ways to die Dd726201a3fe0d0a986e091fec43c4c8

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1407-julliet-ambrose#6920
She was a thunderstorm wrapped in silk.
On light feet she moved throughout his workshop. Her hands on her back, her curious eyes moving around the room as they glanced over the many metals and wheels that were scattered all over the floors and work benches. She hadn't knocked, the door wasn't locked so she simply saw it as an open invite to her by the man working her. After all, he and Maybel had seen every inch of each other by now, and thus it wasn't strange he was going to see her best friend occasionally. You know- to keep a man in check. They had met a few times before,  sure, but she wasn't going to be caught lacking. And besides that- she was also simply just interested in what he had cooking up in here. Perhaps investments could be made and well- it was always fun to see shit blow up. Speaking of- her eyes shot towards a very inviting switch not far from her, a grin adorned her lips as she skipped over to it "Hey alex, would you be mad if i switched this lever?"  she asked, announcing her presence to the gentleman.

+Alex
If karma does not get you i fucking will

Much thank Nien x
Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:03 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alexander Preston
Alexander Preston
Sans
Dumb ways to die EK3xGIZ
Ashmoor
Dumb ways to die Y0YhZZM

Character sheet

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit.
Genius hits a target no one else can see."

Alexander was a very simple kind of person; if someone was a friend of his friend. Then in his mind - that friend was now his friend too. So he really didn't mind having Julliet snooping around his workshop.  "Hey alex, would you be mad if i switched this lever?" Alexander turned away from the machine he had been working on to face the woman. And the lever in question. He smiled at her as he decided to drop what he had been working on for the time being. He could finish it later. He had to focus on his guest now. "Oh, that," Alexander said, with his signature chipper voice. The man grabbed a piece of cloth from one of the tables as he made his way over to her to wipe the way the soot and oil from his hands. "I- actually don't know what it does." He declared, having put the towel away again before he positioned himself right next to her. He examined the lever a little closer. But he really had no idea what it could be for. Which was strange since, because he usually kept very close track of things like this. But this seemed to have slipped his mind. "Why don't we find out?" The man said with a curious twinkle in his eye. It was perhaps not the best idea, but he didn't think the lever was attached to anything dangerous. So it should be fine. "You have the honor, my lady." He joked with a small bow as he gestured to the lever. 
BY MITZI
Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:49 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Julliet Ambrose
Julliet Ambrose
Sanne
Dumb ways to die 20f4b8f1482e094ee73649c7c03ec298
Ashmoor
Dumb ways to die Dd726201a3fe0d0a986e091fec43c4c8

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1407-julliet-ambrose#6920
She was a thunderstorm wrapped in silk.

Her pestering eyes met with Alexes as he made his way over to her, the way he had to think about the particular side of his own workshop made her question if he even remembered what the lever did. Which was strange- given that it was his own. As when he confirmed her suspicions, the lady couldn't keep herself from laughing a little. How careless yet amazing it was to see him fail at knowing his very own makings. "You really do not know one of your own machines Alex?" She shook her head a little as she followed his gaze upon the machine. Her curiosity even greater now, leading her to not even doubt about pulling it when  Alex told her to find out. "Well thank you sir" she joked with a slim grinn on her face before she put pressure onto the machine's on and off switch. A twinge of thrill pulling onto her heartstings as it went downward-

If karma does not get you i fucking will

Much thank Nien x
Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:12 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum