Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Moving on
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Royal Family
Franciscus Ylindar
Franciscus Ylindar
Nienn Bean
Moving on SPokjhTw_o
Ravaryn
Moving on 5e454ce4b21fad36dfee01fa7c6b68ee

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t975-franciscus-ylindar
So go ahead and break my heart again
During the day, a lot of people came and went, visiting the castle for small matters, or possibly important ones. But Francis did not bother himself with getting to know them, or any of the people that came to visit his family home. He mainly kept to himself, usually with a bottle of run in his hand, continuing to feel sorry for himself as he was trying not to think about the ones he lost. The fact that he still had one daughter seemed to slip his mind sometimes. But she was being well taken care of, he knew that.

Walking into a room he assumed had been empty, he almost tripped over the carpet on the floor. Catching himself again on one of the many small tables, he made sure not to drop his bottle of rum, almost as if it were his most prized possession. Grunting for a moment, as she didn’t really realize he was that drunk already. Letting his hand go through his dark wavy hair while his other hand was still holding onto the table, and also holding his bottle. It was only when he tried to turn away and placed the bottle against his lips again that he spotted the beautiful young lady standing in the room. Startling him a bit, because he thought he had been the only one in the room. Making him almost trip backwards this time, if he hadn’t been able to catch his balance again on time.

”Oh I’m so sorry, I didn’t know anyone else was in here.” He apologized, as he was trying to show her how he was not entirely drunk, even though that had been pretty obvious from the beginning. ”I.. I will go.” He eventually added, in an attempt not to embarrass himself further, meaning it would be better for him to leave again. Slowly letting himself move more backwards towards the door as he reached for the door knob, but luck was not on his side, since he was only grabbing a lot of air.

Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:18 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum