Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Dollars, dollars dropping on my *ss tonight
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Azalea Quagg
Azalea Quagg
Freedje
Dollars, dollars dropping on my *ss tonight 53zL75vk_o
Ashmoor
Dollars, dollars dropping on my *ss tonight TXnkfdcU_o

Character sheet
Race: Druid
Azalea snorted to herself as the thought crossed her mind that she could better open up a shop in the Upper Ring then stay where she was right now. She was more in the Upper Ring then in her home ring, but it was alright. She needed to do business in all the parts of Alderrath, which was a good thing because that way she would make some good money. Life in the Middle Ring wasn’t exactly cheap and Azalea had been surprised how much money matters were involved after her father passed away. She had been in a daze because she had to make arrangements for his funeral back then and she hadn’t been exactly in a proper state of mind, so she had consulted some bank in the Upper Ring to help her out when it came to those money matters. And it had helped out, but she had weekly appointments to make sure that she was doing everything right. It annoyed her to no end because if it were up to her, she wouldn’t ask anyone for help, but she knew better than to be stubborn when it came to this matter.

Azalea arrived in the Upper Ring without much trouble. Being a Middle Ring citizen made it quite easy to travel back and forth, but she could understand that it would be another matter for the ones living in the Lower and the Agrarian Ring. She was glad she didn’t live there, but that didn’t mean that she didn’t take pity on them. Her father had never judged anyone for anything and she intended to do the same. It wasn’t that she would go to the poorer rings and hand out some money, but she would surely help them out of she could if she saw they were in need of some help.

Azalea smiled as she approached the man who was helping her out with her problems. She had come to know him over some time and she was glad that she was doing business with him, although it still frustrated her that she needed his help. ”Hey,” she greeted him with a smile, giving him a polite nod.

@William Villiers
Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:02 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
William Villiers
William Villiers
Caro
Dollars, dollars dropping on my *ss tonight NDBjvaS
Ashmoor
Dollars, dollars dropping on my *ss tonight 3039c096f232ad264a19d6faf1160da7f85dbbf3

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1173-william-villiers#5271
What thing is more fragile,

Today he had numerous appointments with different people. Quite a filled day, something that William liked very much. It kept him busy and it would look good for the family as well. He had all kinds of different appointments booked today, some about investments, others about mortgages, just a whole lot of different things. Which was quite perfect. Then things wouldn’t get too boring. His first appointment of the day was with Miss Quagg. A woman he had started helping with keeping her accounts in check after the passing of her father. Her father himself had been a client of his as well, so he only saw it as fit that he would help out the daughter as well.

He looked up from where he was seated when one of the clerks had knocked on his door, telling him that she had arrived. William got up from his chair, straightening his shirt, adjusting his tie and opening the door. Walking out of the office with a calm, yet kind demeanor rbeifly looking around but spotting her soon enough. A smile resting on his lips. Shortly nodding at her. ’Miss Quagg, always a pleasure. Let’s go into the office shall we?’ He suggested, stepping to the side and pointing to the open door a bit further.

Soon enough he sat down on his chair behind the desk. ’Can I offer you anything to drink before we start?’

Than the human heart?
MONTY

Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:58 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Azalea Quagg
Azalea Quagg
Freedje
Dollars, dollars dropping on my *ss tonight 53zL75vk_o
Ashmoor
Dollars, dollars dropping on my *ss tonight TXnkfdcU_o

Character sheet
Race: Druid
One of the things about Azalea was that she was polite, but not being too stiff about conversations with people who clearly had more power than she did. She wasn’t going to be too formal about this, especially not with someone who had helped her father out and who was basically an acquaintance at this point. She suppressed the urge to sarcastically tell him that the only reason it was a pleasure for him doing business with her was because she had invested her money in his bank, but she was smart enough not to say that out loud. It wasn’t his fault that his father had passed away and that she had so much on her mind that she couldn’t properly manage the bank account her father had left for her. And she was in fact glad that he was helping her out. ”Pleasure is all mine,” she spoke politely, giving him a nod as she followed him into the office.

”Some tea would be great. Two sugar cubes please,” she told him, leaning back in her chair in a more relaxing manner. ”Busy day today?” she asked him, calmy crossing her legs as she tabbed with her fingernails on the armrests of her chair. She knew she was just asking him polite questions at this point to avert herself from the matter at hands. She didn’t do very well with anything related to her father and since this man had been managing her father’s bank account, he was related pretty directly to her father. She could have opted to go to another bank to avoid getting too emotional, but she knew that wasn’t what her father would have wanted. Although he had passed away, she still respected his wishes. But that didn’t mean that it made this any easier for her to bear.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:09 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum