Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Knives Out
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Theobald Villiers
Theobald Villiers
Cat de fruitboer
Knives Out Flushing-dogs-grouse-woodcock840
Ashmoor
Knives Out N9rq5Z5D_o

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1128-theobald-villiers

all the gunfights and the limelights
and the holy sick divine nights
Theo let out a chuckle as he turned the page. Apparently his life was so interesting that even his hobbies were documented now. It was funny that it appeared in such a lowlife little pamflet as Countess Summer, considering the fact that it had never been a secret to begin with. Oftentimes as he left the bar the words 'Well, I'm off to the whores" left his mouth, and no one seemed to bat an eye at that. Of course this might be due to the nature of the bars he visited, but that was besides the point.

He was less pleased about the fact that his baby sister was mentioned as well. Lionel Winter? Good for her, he supposed, but she shouldn't be playing her chances by making it public knowledge too soon at the risk of him having second thoughts. Wouldn't be the first time those Winters were chickening out. So he stood up, grabbed the paper and made his way to where Penelope was doing Renestrae-knows-what.

"What is this, Poppy?" he asked her as he tossed the paper on the table in front of her. His hand was put nonchalantly in his pocket as he looked over her shoulder, his eyes gliding over the words once more. It was so full of shit; he knew for a fact that Alison was blonde. Although, on the other hand, the little snippet about him was true, so... maybe she did have them all fooled.
Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:48 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Penelope Villiers
Penelope Villiers
Niet Ro
Knives Out Yk5wvaD
Ashmoor
Knives Out Tfm2dtA

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1095-penelope-villiers
Reputation precedes me, in rumors I'm knee deep
I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me
What Penelope had done as Countess Summer had all been meticulously written and planned. She knew what was purely rumour, like Alison's hair colour. Just like she knew what had some truth to it, such as what her brother must be doing half of the time. Of course, she also knew what people generally talked about. Like Matthew Winter's new wife and the way she had danced with Lionel Winter. Then there were the rumours she knew little about, such as Maybel's whereabouts. There were so many different kinds of rumours, all taken out of people's mouths and put on paper. What a beautiful new hobby she had found.

Very few people would be happy with it, however. She was sitting comfortably on the couch in one of the manor's living rooms when her brother practically stormed in. He tossed something in front of her that she quickly recognized as Countess Summer's pamphlet. She peeked up from her book, a sigh rolling off her lips. "It looks like a gossip pamphlet," she said as she looked at the man. "I didn't know you read that, Theo." She went on as a frown appeared on her face. She had reached unforseen audiences, apparently. "She wasn't very kind on us, was she?" She said pensively. Of course Countess Summer wasn't, otherwise it would be a little too obvious. Yet what had been written wasn't all too bad, Poppy'd make sure of that for just about everyone.

Outfit
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:19 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum