Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FoF] and the audacity of this bi- - Page 2
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
[FoF] and the audacity of this bi- - Page 2 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
[FoF] and the audacity of this bi- - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
i've lived my life both good and bad,
definitely not as light as a feather
The pair went from a dance to a last chance together. One last chance to spend some time by themselves before Arianna would ultimately get swept away. And she decided to take it with both hands. After all, she sensed that there was so much more to find out about the captivating man. "I just might hold you to that." She said. Hopefully, tonight wasn't the last night she would see him. But what were the chances of him turning up at the castle again?

They were higher than she had originally thought. Lloyd told her he had worked on renovating part of the castle, surprising her once more. So he had been here before. She took a generous sip of champagne as he tried denying it, leaving her glass almost empty. "If not you then I certainly will." She reminded him with a grin, just before he pulled her with him once again even further away from the ballroom.

It didn't take long to get there, but the Princess recognized every part of the castle they walked through. How could she not? This was her home. It didn't matter, she was far more occupied by the way he came up close behind her and how his hands rested on her shoulders. As she listened to what he had to say she noticed just how close he was to her, and her breath became a tad more irregular. The way he spoke was like a true man of his trade: ever so perfectionistic about his work. "It seems to me as if it paid off." She said as she looked at the arches. The flora-like decorations that wrapped about the pillars were beautifully crafted and changed smoothly into the matching painted ceiling. A hum left her lips when he spoke of the door leading to a remote part of the castle. "Seeing as it's almost eight hundred years old I'm not surprised it needed tending to." She spoke with a smirk. "King Cygnus Ylindar built that part, or Cygnus the Builder." Carefully, she turned around so she could face him once again. "Legend states that he was not only a valiant king, but a marvelous architect too." She said softly, retelling history in an effortless manner. "Maybe one day, you'll be one too. Her voice was a mere whisper at this point, as there was little other sound in the hallway. "Or perhaps you already are one."

Outfit (echt heel heet)
Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:37 am
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
[FoF] and the audacity of this bi- - Page 2 Wp10309412
Ravaryn
[FoF] and the audacity of this bi- - Page 2 Tumblr_l_1038031793003603

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t91-lloyd-d-vrys#220
for better or worseI'm with him, it will probably be for worse
The further they slipped into the hallways of the castle, leaving the buzzing ballroom further behind them with each step, he knew how ridiculous this felt. But the princess did not seem to mind that a stranger lead her through her own home, as she said: she knew the place. He glanced over her shoulder to her. ‘‘Sst, I'm trying to impress you,’’ he said played-annoyed, a boyish sparkle in his eyes. The drink really made the truth come out more and more. It proved that he was but a man, allured by free champagne and pretty princesses.

Lloyd was standing close behind the princess, guiding her eyes where-ever he spoke about, his head just a bit beside hers. He became less and less humble with the minute, because he finally felt he was in charge of the conversation. Yes, he could lead a princess in a dance, but that was what he was supposed to do. She had come up with snarky comments, whispering sweet nothings that would make the knees of weaker men buckle. Was that what this was? A test? A challenge? Well, he was changing the rules of the game now. The princess complimented their work and he hummed a noise in agreement. Then she started to tell him about the king that had built the castle, 800 years ago. Cygnus the Builder, Architect, King. What a life he would have had. ‘‘I know,’’ he replied to her trivia facts when she turned around again. He also, knew some history. Especially if it had to do with his field of profession. ‘‘I also heard he was as tall as a mountain and could raise walls with his bare hands,’’ he smirked. ‘‘But that might just be a legend.’’

The man looked down at the princess, as she was even so close to him again. But now, not in a dance, or with an audience. It was just them. He heard his mind whisper that he should tred carefully, but he just looked at her as she whispered at him. A smile curled his lips. ‘‘And some day you will be a great queen.’’ He tilted his head slightly. ‘‘Because being princess is just to easy for you, isn't it?’’
NC

Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:14 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Sneaking off with a stranger wasn't exactly what Arianna had imagined herself doing tonight. Usually she would just talk to the many guests for hours on end and dance with a few of them, as was her duty. But this evening had taken a surprising turn, one that she quite enjoyed. Especially when she seemed to connect to Lloyd with such ease. "Pardon me, consider myself impressed." She vowed with a grin on her face. Quickly she took the last sip of her champagne, leaving the glass —and the rest of the party— far behind.

For someone like Arianna, hearing other people talk about themselves was a true delight. Specifically when they spoke with the dedication sir d'Vrys was displaying. It gave her a chance to listen and saved her from constantly having to answer questions about herself. Lloyd knew about Cygnus the Builder, he said. "According to the portraits of him he really was that tall." She mused with a smile on her face. "But maybe he urged the painter to portray him very impressively." She went on. There was no telling really, neither of them had been there at the time.

The Princess knew what she was doing when she complimented him. But what she hadn't fully anticipated was how close she ended up being in front of him. It gave her a chance to look at him carefully, away from the prying eyes of their previous meeting. A small smile appeared on her face when he told her she would make a great queen one day. "I was never meant to be queen," she said softly. It had always been Regulus who would take the throne. "For now, being princess is exactly what I should be." She mumbled. "It means I still have some freedom." She mused, her lips curling up into a smile. For a second, her eyes wandered away from him. Her gaze was caught on something green hanging just above them, wrapped in a red bow. "Oh," she whispered softly as she looked at the misletoe. Very cautiously, she dared looking at Lloyd again. She wasn't sure what he would do, though deep down she knew what she wished he would do.  

Outfit (echt heel heet)
Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:52 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Impressed and happily chatting away. Who would have thought? His family would never believe this story if he would tell them the next day. But he would not tell them, he could see the dollar signs in his father's eyes already. And a man like him was inclined to have a secret or two. So when the princess talked about that he really was that tall, if you would believe the portraits, and then joke about that he might have urged the painter. ‘‘You would think he had to compensate for something then,’’ he chuckled. The champagne really started to mess with his head now. Look at him, giggling like a little school girl about a long dead king.

Lloyd followed her eyes and he frowned slightly as she spoke about being queen. She never meant to be queen. He hummed softly. Ah yes, the lost crown prince, one would almost forget when you were so close to the crown princess. It was like a small open door to a person a bit more vulnerable, who was not as confident as she might seem. But, the moment was for a short while, because she ended that notion with something a bit more suggestive. He smiled broadly, his teeth showing for a while. But when her gaze trailed upwards, followed by a small "oh". Another frown as he followed her gaze upwards, and there it was. A small bundle of mistletoe.

Of course did Lloyd know the traditions. But he only knew the daring kisses in an audience, with people who had drank too much and were clapping loudly as they encouraged their mates to steal a little kiss. Not here, not so intimate. He looked back down at her, trying to hide a small, rosy blush he would blame on the champagne. But as their eyes crossed again, and she did not step away, nor did she say anything else. She just waited there, expecting, wondering what he would do. This was not a dance, but it was tradition, was it not? It would be rude not to. So he raised his right hand to her face and with two fingers he carefully brushed past her cheek, towards the direction of her ear where he moved down across her jaw, where his hand ended by her cheek. His thumb laid gently on her chin, as his index finger laid beneath it as he softly guided her face upward. ‘‘Princess,’’ he whispered as he found her eyes again. ‘‘May I?’’
NC

Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:45 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
These were the moments during which Arianna truly enjoyed herself, far away from the bustling crowd. As a Princess, it was expected of her to be present at the grand events. She hadn't always loved these balls, since she much preferred to be in quieter situations like the one she was in now. "Perhaps he did," she said as she chuckled along with him. She would take this over greeting the many guests any day.

The moment became much more genuine at the mention of her being queen someday. It remained a painful thing to talk about for Arianna, since it was a constant reminder of her lost brother. It wasn't even about her becoming queen as much as it was about losing her sibling. She doubted Lloyd wanted to see her cry, nor did she want the mood to grow sour. So she talked about something more lighthearted the way she usually did in this situation.

What she hadn't expected, however, was the bundle of misletoe hanging above the two of them. She hadn't noticed it at first and even now she did not know what to do. Of course Arianna was well aware of the tradition and the way it played out. But not once had she ever taken part in it. She had never even kissed someone. So she waited, expecting Lloyd to make a desicion. Her heartbeat increased slowly when he softly touched her cheek, before guiding her face upward. By now she could feel her heart beating rapidly, as if it would jump out of her chest. When he asked her for permission, she remained silent. It was ever so chivalrous of him to ask. Before she really thought about any of the consequences a soft whisper left her lips: "You may."

Outfit (echt heel heet)
Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:34 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Ravaryn

Character sheet
And he thought the dance had been risky. He thought he had been in very, very deep waters then. No, he had barely scratched the surface. And by Ranaan, he just knew there was miles and miles of dark water left to discover. But for now, they were two giddy, young people standing underneath a bushel of leaves that carried way too much meaning. So when they were looking at each other, his hand on her face, they both knew they had already dived in that water. He knew it, she knew it, but the alcohol had not taken him over so much that he did not ask. But it did when she told him he could.

Suddenly he could hear his heartbeat in his ears, as his breathing quickened. No time to think now. Lloyd closed the distance between them, tilting his head to the side to place a gentle kiss on her lips. His left hand went up to her neck as he ever so slightly deepened the kiss. Only for a small moment, because well... she was a princess and he was a nobody, after all. God, what was even happening. He stood here, standing in a desolated hallway, kissing the most beautiful and desired woman on the whole damned festival. Ranaan was looking out for him today. He smiled softly against here lips before pulling away, opening his piercing eyes once again. ‘‘Happy Frostcrown Festival, Arianna.’’
NC
Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:40 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Could this be what her father had meant when he told her to let loose? That the Crown Princess of Ravaryn would sneak away from being the belle of the ball, just so she could chase something with a man that she hardly even knew? Perhaps. Arianna had taken her father's words to heart, grasping onto chances she knew she wasn't supposed to take. But it felt so very good that it started feeling right.

Agreeing to his request wasn't something she had to think about. She knew what she had wished to happen would become true if she agreed. Her heart was beating rapidly and when he kissed her, even more so. Softly she reciprocated, not wanting this storybook scene to end. Yet the kiss only lasted a moment and she could feel him smile against her lips when he pulled away. As she looked up at Lloyd again she hardly seemed to hear what he said to her. Instead Arianna just looked enchanted by him. Finally, a warm smile appeared on her face. "And a happy new year to you, Lloyd." She spoke as she took a step towards him. "For the first time, I do not seem to know what to say." She confessed as she simply grinned. Briefly, her gaze darted to his lips. She looked a fool, really. "I'll tell you a secret: I want to do that again." She whispered as she laid her hands on his chest and looked him in the eye again. She wasn't sure what was supposed to happen now, but she knew she didn't want this to be over yet.

Outfit (echt heel heet)
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:00 am
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Lloyd was quite proud of himself to not get carried away, how easy it would have been with a woman that only shared half of Arianna's beauty. The wine and champagne had made him a bit more loose than what probably was expected from him. He still could walk and talk straight, but his thoughts were not. He could only look at Arianna as he had pulled away, with that stupid grin on his lips. She had still tasted a bit of champagne, and he would gladly get drunk on it. How tempting it was.

But he had been a wise man. It would be stupid to let himself get dragged in something he had no place being in. It would make things unnecessarily complicated. He dropped his hands from her face, brushing a hand past her upper arm as he retreated. He would never return to this place, this moment. So why not take the opportunity? told his treacherous mind to him. If it was just some irrelevant speck in the universe of things, who would bat an eye. He would. They would. They would remember and scold themselves forever for letting themselves go. So when her sweet words reaches his ears he nodded slightly.

That was it, just happy new year. But she came closer again, closing the distance, speaking about not knowing what to say. His breath became unsteady when she placed her hands on his chests. This woman. She should stop, looking at him like that. But Lloyd did not step away. Because at this moment she was not the crown princess, just Arianna, who wanted to do it again. ‘‘I don't know how many secrets we will survive,’’ he told her. But then he wrapped bots his hands around her middle and closed the whole distance between them, pressing his lips against her once more. But this time it was urgently, with more intend, as he pushed his reservations to the back of his mind.
NC

Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:15 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
This was a moment Arianna had only ever dreamed of. She had never been kissed before, as no one would dare to get so close to the King's darling daughter. Nor had she ever allowed herself to do this, to be this far gone with someone. She was drunk on the look in his eyes, much more so than she was on champagne. The latter had only given her the neccessary courage to run away with him to the secluded spot they were in now. It had made her stand closer to him than she ever would if she was still sober. Opposed to what the champagne made her do, it was her heart that had made her agree to the kiss.

When the kiss ended she could feel that very heart beating so very fast. For the first time, she didn't know what to say, nor what to do. She had no clever remark at the ready. Nothing but her heart's desire: she wanted to do this again. As she stepped closer to him, she didn't exactly register what it did to him. Only how she herself felt. The anticipation filled the air and made it rather difficult to breathe normally. "I think I'm already too far gone," she whispered to him. But so was he. The distance between them was closed and once again she felt his lips on hers. There was an urgency in the kiss this time around, one she matched as she kissed him back ardently. Briefly, she pulled back slightly and took a moment to catch her breath. "You marvel me Lloyd." She whispered against his lips before she kissed him once more. She let her hands glide slowly from his chest up until they laid in his neck. By doing this she stood flushed against him. If there was still any distance between them left it had now disappeared. This hadn't been the plan for tonight, but it was much better.

Outfit (echt heel heet)
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:57 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Lloyd d'Vrys
Lloyd d'Vrys
Renske
Ravaryn

Character sheet
Too far gone indeed. The boundary had been passed miles ago. The boundary was so far away, it was just a mere line on the horizon. Because Lloyd was pressed against the crown princess way too close and all he could think about was that he did not care anymore how far they would be going from here. She was not a princess anymore in his mind, just to make it easier for him. So he could maybe excuse himself for it later. It had been the champagne, the mistletoe, the way she looked in that dress. And the way how she whispered to his lips that made his hairs stand up straight. His hands trailed farther up her back as her hands moved up his chest. He felt sparks over her body when her fingers touched his neck for the second time this night. But not for the rules of a dance, but for the want and need he started to feel more with each passing second.

So while he still kept his lips on hers, he started to move her back against the stone wall, away from the only thing that still could excuse their entanglement: the red berries and dark green shrub hanging from the ceiling. The night was still Lloyd did not say a word, he only pushed back from her face to look at her for a moment. To look down upon the face of the princess. But his gaze went soon down to her lips again and he did not wait for long to ease his uneven breathing to taste the champagne on her lips again. His hand slid down towards her hip and even a bit further down her thigh.
NC

Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:47 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
There was little left to be remembered about the ball in this moment. All Arianna could think about was the man in front of her. And now that she did, she didn't want to think about anything else. When her gaze crossed with hers in the heat of the moment, she didn't want to look at anything else. There weren't any pleasantries left between them, no pretty titles or valiant manners. It was only the need of being ever closer to one another.

A chase started between them, if you could even call it that. She willingly moved wherever he guided her to until she felt a wall of stone pressing against her back. There was nowhere left to go. Not that she wished to be away from him. Her hands were still in his neck a chaste moment of exchanging looks occurred. Her breathing was heavy as she leaned her head back against the wall for a second. Only a second, before he kissed her again. His touch, although separated by the fabric of her dress, felt enchanting. A gasp left her lips as his hand moved down her thigh. She managed to concentrate and move her hands down to his jacket, only to pull him closely against her. She needed him closer, so she could—

While her lips were still on his, Lloyd was not the only thing on her mind anymore. Somewhere in the distance, a sound grew louder. Arianna didn't awaken from her trance quite yet, merely focusing her attention on the man in front of him. On running her finger along his strong jaw, on— It was the sound of clanking metal. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open and she placed a hand on his chest. She listened and her eyes grew wider. "Lloyd," she whispered against his lips. "The guards, they can't find us here." She said, now fully awake. She could not, would not have the guards find them. One of her hands found his and she started pulling him with her. "Come on," she said softly as she cocked her head sideways to another door. She did not want to leave him, her pleading eyes told him so. And she knew a way out of here that would keep both of them hidden from prying eyes.

Outfit (echt heel heet)
Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:53 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum