Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
WANTED! Dead or Alive [Emes Plots & Threads]
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Red Murdock
Red Murdock
Emes
WANTED! Dead or Alive [Emes Plots & Threads] EmesTWTRedHeader
Ashmoor
WANTED! Dead or Alive [Emes Plots & Threads] EmesTWTRedIcon

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t469-reginald-emmett-murdock
WANTED! Dead or Alive [Emes Plots & Threads] Daniel11

Here I'll post anything I'm looking for, for my character(s). Plot ideas, wanted family ect. If you see something that interests you,  Hit me up! I'm open to anything and love to hear new ideas and plot together!

Discord: Emes#2014  

THANK YOU

WANTED! Dead or Alive [Emes Plots & Threads] QwAOR6O
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:01 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Red Murdock
Red Murdock
Emes
WANTED! Dead or Alive [Emes Plots & Threads] EmesTWTRedHeader
Ashmoor
WANTED! Dead or Alive [Emes Plots & Threads] EmesTWTRedIcon

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t469-reginald-emmett-murdock
WANTED! Dead or Alive [Emes Plots & Threads] A9fff111

Plot: Missing Children

Red is in Odiria for one reason and one reason only: To find his kid(s).

In short; Red lived a peaceful life with his pregnant wife (a runaway sun elf) and his 15 year old son, in a different country across the sea. One day Red came home to his properties destroyed, his wife dying and his children gone. After searching for 2 years in his home country he finds a trail that might lead him to his children all the way in Odiria. For a more detailed history, check out Red's application.

I kept the disappearance of his kids kind of vague because I am not sure if his kids survived and I wanted to leave the reason why they were attacked/kidnapped also open for this exact reason! To plot with you guys and your awesome characters here!

So what I'm looking for with this plot is any idea you might have that could play into it. Maybe your character knows why they got kidnapped. Maybe your character has seen the people who did it, or seen the children. Maybe your character just heard a rumor. Maybe your character was the one/one of the people who kidnapped them. Maybe you want to give his son life and make him an actual character on TWT. Maybe you have a great idea of how/why/where they died! You name it! I'm open to any suggestion and every character.

Red doesn't know who took his children and why they did it (He has some ideas of course). He doesn't know if they are alive or dead (he wants to believe they are alive obviously, since he never found any remains or anything to proof they are dead). The last clue of their whereabouts let him to Ravaryn, but that doesn't mean they are still there.

Edit; His uncle most likely took his children out of revenge or something. I imagine he didn't do it alone and perhaps wasn't even the one in charge. Maybe he tipped off an evil dark mage who could use some Deatrys blood without getting in trouble in Xaila huehue.

Some details about the kids:
Red's son is around 17 years old. He is half sun elf, half human. He lived all his life in an other country and has never been in Odiria. He grew up on a farm. He was an only child most of his life, but there were kids around (the kids of the farmhands ect.)

Red's Daughter is a 2 year old toddler (so she is not really playable as a character... I think...) She is half sun elf, half human. She never met her parents. She most likely died already, but maybe she survived! Who knows! Maybe someone adopted her XD

Names, appearances, magic ect. are all open for discussion!

Family/Friends/Acquaintances

Red grew up in Alderrath, traveled Odiria and lived in Al Qahil, so I imagine he met some friends/Acquaintances in Odiria that he hasn't seen for at least 17 years.

In Al Qahil he had an uncle. (See application) This uncle might be dead, he might have lived for a couple years after Red left, or he might even be still alive somewhere right now. This uncle most likely has fathered a couple of basterds in Odiria. I thought it would be fun if Red had some long lost cousins.

I look forward to reactions!

WANTED! Dead or Alive [Emes Plots & Threads] QwAOR6O
Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:58 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum