Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
With you by my side
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Cassandra Mercier
Cassandra Mercier
Waz
With you by my side Cass_h15
Lemuria
With you by my side Pxy6bN4

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t79-cassandra-mercier#190

Waz' Dump
This drop is owned by Waz. You'll find all my active characters here, including their topic trackers, relationship trackers. Click on the character's image to jump to their information. Sheets can be found in my other drop and plots in my plotter. Work in Progress <3

Post sheets | Overview & Timelines

Character Overview

Cassandra Mercier
Travelling
ACTIVE
Ixcali Amaxal
Aeredale
SEMI-ACTIVE
Eran Doleras
Alderrath
SEMI-ACTIVE

Imoren Zinyra
Al-Quahil
ACTIVE
Elenwë Fenrora
Wealdstone
ACTIVE

Credits

This drop is inspired by codes of members on Forged in Fire. My character overview was coded by Juul. The bars in my relationship tracker are coded by Wap. <3

Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:58 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Cassandra Mercier
Cassandra Mercier
Waz
With you by my side Cass_h15
Lemuria
With you by my side Pxy6bN4

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t79-cassandra-mercier#190
Cassandra Mercier
Relationship Tracker
Family
Cassandra adores her parents and her brother and sister. They all share a pretty good bond, which has resulted in a fairly easy and happy childhood. Her only struggle comes with the responsibilities of their status in Avalance, but that is not her family's fault.

Aemon Mercier NPC Father

Cass has a great relationship with her father. He taught her sword fighting and how to care for herself in difficult situations. She is definitely her father's daughter and has been on many small adventures with him when she was younger.

Elayne Mercier (Couture) NPC Mother

The bond with her mother is also strong. Cassandra has always loved listening to her mother's stories, which is why she keeps a diary for her to bring home all her own adventures when she returns to Avalance.

Close Relatives
Because of the good relationship between her parents, namely her mother, and all of their family, Cassandra knows many of her close and distant family members. There are only a rare few she would not think of fondly.

Rohan Mercier Cousin

Son of her aunt Rey, Rohan is like a brother to Cass. He is only a year older and since his mother had to raise him alone, he spent a lot of time with Elayne, Aemon and Cassandra.

Found Family
There is a group of friends Cassandra has often experienced adventures with and some have even come with her to the other side of the world. These are her best friends.

Lucian Efrain Best Friend

It took a while for Cassandra to warm up to Lucian because he had been sent with her as her guard on her journey. A decision she disagreed with at first and still struggles with at times. However, during their travels, he has become more friend than guard and she enjoys seeing him lose some of his serious and grumpy attitude.

Sapphira Aldyr Best Friend

Sapphira and Cassandra go way back. She is one of the childhood friends that came over a lot because of their mothers' friendship. Cass is elated to see she has now reached Odiria as well.

Spectre Spring Best Friend

Spectre is one of Cassandra's best and oldest friends and the one who she originally went to travel with. Their friendship has only grown during their adventures. To Cass, she is as much a Vigneron as any Vigneron she knows.

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:38 pm
Chief of the White Stag Tribe
Elenwë Fenrora
Elenwë Fenrora
Waz
With you by my side V7Ezw9w
Avalon
With you by my side GcK9mK2

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t642-elenwe-fenrora#2396
Moodboard, made by Nien <3

"If I told you what I was
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared?"

Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:50 pm
Chief of the White Stag Tribe
Elenwë Fenrora
Elenwë Fenrora
Waz
With you by my side V7Ezw9w
Avalon
With you by my side GcK9mK2

Character sheet
Race: Moon Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t642-elenwe-fenrora#2396
Elenwë Fenrora
Relationship Tracker
Family
Elenwë loves her wood elf family, but never knew her moon elf father.

Elendorr Fenrora Stepfather

Elenwë's opinion of her stepfather.

Friends, Aquaintances & More
Work in progress

Renfred Gladstone Complicated

Can you call someone an ex if you were never an official thing? Elenwë's relationship with Renfred has always been complicated, but it has reached a new low after he admitted he was seeing another woman.

Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum