Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Whole new rodeo
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Whole new rodeo  Photo-1572955034117-bbe6e291fab0?ixlib=rb-1.2
Ashmoor
Whole new rodeo  Mayicon

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t535-maybel-madeline-winter#
bedazzle
Excuse me. I have to go make a scene.
Life was all over the place at the moment. It seamed that her perfect bubble seemed to be pricked from every side, from the most unexpected corners. Everything was so peaceful and happy for a while. The wheels kept turning and she was riding that train of glamour and expensive wine. But them came her father's betrothal, her aunts disdain and ugh the men. Suddenly her perfectly happy life was disrupted. She had been playing the game for so long, she had not expected the arrival of worthy opponents.

As had she not expected the arrival of her older cousin. But there he was, as she was on her way down to the gardens. He just happened to casual stroll through her home. ‘‘Victor?’’ she said in bewilderment. She could not remember the last time she had seen him, as she usually stayed resident in Alderrath and he in Dawnmire. Although they had spend a great deal of their childhood together, the bond they had shared as children was different then what they were now. He was older than she was: she was just a baby and he a boy. And now she was still a girl and he a man. ‘‘I did not know you would be visiting!’’ Maybel made her way to him and wrapped her arms around him in a indiscreet hug. She knew how much her father loved him, like he was his own. And things like that always seemed to rub of on Maybel. Loving what her father loved, and hating what he hated. When she let him free, she gave him a indignant shove to his chest. ‘‘You could have least have written!’’
tag / notes

Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:14 pm
Baron of Dawnmire
Victor Grimaldi
Victor Grimaldi
-
Whole new rodeo  8o00lah
Ashmoor
Whole new rodeo  200

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t523-ashmoor-victor-grimaldi
If there was only one solution to every problem,

He had been here for just a day, maybe two and so much had already happened. The biggest being, that he had met his future wife. It had been a moment to never forget, the way she had appeared on top of the staircase and how they had just enjoyed their time together, both accompanied by nerves and what more. But if anything, he had a good feeling about it. After that he met up with Alison. And it was how it always was with them,, amicable and fun. Though off course, she had given him a hard time about possibly marrying Charlotte. Right now the man found himself in the home of the Winters. He had spent the night there in his old room that had still been kept how he left it. A nice way of coming “home” but it brought back so many memories he desperately wanted to push away as well.

During the day he had just spent time with people he hadn’t seen for a long while. Maybe looking for Maybel and his uncle as well, but they weren’t to be found anywhere. But if anything his presence had been asked by many, but it was all good things. Also keeping the memories he had of this place out of his head. If anything Emilio wasn’t what he wanted to think about today. While he had found it time to retreat into the gardens for a bit he was strolling through the hallways when he heard his name. Making him raise a brow while looking up. A voice he recognized anywhere. Maybel. A second sister to him. A smile curling around his lips.

Soon enough he was met with a hug and he happily wrapped his arms around her. ’It was quite a surprise to me as well.’ He hummed softly, pulling her a bit tighter into the hug. He had missed her. Though soon enough he was being shoved, which made him lose balance slightly. ’Since when did you get so strong little midget?’ He joked playfully. ’As I said, it came as a surprise that I needed to come here. All very last minute so my letter would probably only arrive way later. I’m sorry. How have you been hm?’

the world would be insanely dull
MONTY
Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:10 am
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Whole new rodeo  Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Victor seemed so happy to see her, as she was to see him. He was like the older brother she never had. But sadly for the past few years, he had to be in Dawnmire again. Her father tried to drag her along to the city as much as he could, but she never really liked the place. For her it was like a ghost town. She had to visit her mother's grave every time she was there, and she hated to stand hand in hand with her father as sadness overtook him. She usually had excuses not to go, which meant she saw Victor less and less. But now he was here!

‘‘It's a pleasant surprise,’’ she mused happily as she laid her head against his chest, pulled tighter into his big bear hug. She felt a bit like a little child again, especially when he started to joke around her and her eyes lit up like stars. ‘‘I was always strong, you were just older,’’ she huffed, pushing her chest forward to look tougher. But he started to excuse himself and she waved his words away. ‘‘Oh, forget about it, I'm just happy that you are here.’’ She fixed her hair back when it had become a bit messy because of the hug and looked up at him. ‘‘I've been well. Very well, actually,’’ she thought. At least, she had had lots of fun the past few months. The only hiccups were her father's wedding and an annoying aunt, but it was fine. ‘‘But why do you have to be here?’’ she asked curiously? ‘‘Did you hear about my father's wedding? Or..?’’ she pried further. She wanted to know everything.
tag / notes

Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:27 pm
Baron of Dawnmire
Victor Grimaldi
Victor Grimaldi
-
Whole new rodeo  8o00lah
Ashmoor
Whole new rodeo  200

Character sheet

Maybel, it had felt like ages since he had last seen her. She had grown up, like every one of them had done. Yet with this particular Winter, he shared a bond that was as strong as that of a brother and sister. She had failed to come visit him in Dawnmire. Yet, he could understand why she hadn’t come over. If anything everytime she did come, she was dragged to Cecilia’s grave. Which didn’t give a very good impression of the city. Maybe one day? Who knew, he could always ask her right?

The man laughed softly. ’Sure, keep telling yourself that.’ The man playfully grinned. She brushed his words of, making him hum. ’I’m happy to see you to. Gods, I missed you idiot.’ A wide grin curled around his lips as he folded his hands behind his back. Smiling. ’That’s great to hear.’ If anything, Maybel deserved to be as happy as she could be. But well, if anything he was certain that even in her life there were some downfalls, but maybe now wasn’t the time. An array of questions came his way and he laughed even louder. ’Always the curious one.’ He shook his head for a moment. Pulling a hand through his hair. ’Well, yes I received an invitation for a dinner. But I’m also here for another reason, apparently I’m getting married as well.’ He softly hummed. Still not sure about it, or well yes, he was sure. But it still felt a bit strange.

MONTY
Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:54 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Whole new rodeo  Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Maybel laughed happily as he told her she should keep telling herself that. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms defiantly in front of her. ‘‘You don't know half of it,’’ she threw back at him. She might be little, but she was fierce. And when her only weapon was her word, she had a vast enough vocabulaire to scare away the strongest of men. That was the thing by being Maybel Winter, she could do and say whatever she pleased, because nobody would dare to be in Matthew Winters red book. She smiled broadly. ‘‘I've missed you too, Victor,’’ she told him with a soft look in her eyes. ‘‘I'm sorry I have not visited. It's just-’’ she gestured vaguely with her hands. She did not have to lie to Victor. He would understand. ‘‘-hard, you know? I'm some kind of ghost there.’’

But she did not care about that, she only cared about what on earth he was doing here. And the cat jumped out of the hat soon enough. ‘‘Getting married?’’ she echoed with a surprised face, that changed in a mischievous smirk. ‘‘Well, it's about time, Victor-’’ she started to tease him, raising her eyebrows teasingly. Oh this was going to be great. She would have to travel from wedding party to wedding party at this speed. Alison, her father, and now Victor. It would be a mess. But the biggest question of them all. ‘‘And..? Who is the lucky bride?’’
tag / notes

Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:25 pm
Baron of Dawnmire
Victor Grimaldi
Victor Grimaldi
-
Whole new rodeo  8o00lah
Ashmoor
Whole new rodeo  200

Character sheet
]

’Oh, I don’t?’ The man teased happily. But she was like her mother. Fierce, brutal, but kind as well. A force to reckon for sure. Which shortly made him glance down. Aunt Cecilia, gods he still missed her. Nothing like Matthew or even Maybel. But the woman had always been a kindred spirit to him. A soft smile lingered on his lip when she spoke once again, shortly making him hum. Placing his hand on her shoulder for a moment. ’There’s no need to explain Maybel. I get it, it ain’t the most fun trip if your father only takes you to the family crypt. But I promise, Dawnmire has more to offer. Just know that you’re always welcome.’ That was the one thing he needed her to know. She would always have a place for herself in his city.

Shortly he scrunched his nose. But he couldn’t help but chuckle. The fact that she reacted the way she did, it was expected. ’Wow, thats rude missy.’ He glared at her, though a certain playfulness was visible on his face. But soon enough the expected question sounded and he looked at her for a moment. Wondering what she would think about the whole ordeal. ’Charlotte.’ Shortly he scratched his cheek, staring down. ’It wasn’t my doing but well, you know how it goes.’

MONTY
Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:10 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum