Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Rangers and wizards don't mix, you know
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xaila Citizen
Sigma Estrella
Sigma Estrella
Quinty
Rangers and wizards don't mix, you know Le8Mpd3
Xaia
Rangers and wizards don't mix, you know PsfuSVq

Character sheet
Race: Mage
Sigma Octantis Estrella
oh, why are we so sad? are we feeling hurt by their evil lies.
and all those empty words?
The issue with mostly training at night, was that he felt exhausted during the day. Now, he was sitting in a smal bench and bit in a little bread while trying to stay awake. His eyes were deep in his face and his movements were slow. He yawned loudly and stretched, before taking another bite. He had his arms warped in the bandages, and noticed a small piece sticking out. Quickly, he rewrapped it, so nobody would see the black skin underneath. He had no idea what he had to do if anyone would notice it. It terrified him, but his mentor had told him that it was only natural. The magic, however, wasn't and that was the reason why his skin was reacting to it like this. Everyone reacted differently to the use of dark magic and this was his. His side of the curse, so to say. It didn't make it much better for him, but it was better than not being able to do anything. Of course, he could've just make himself a new spellbook and let it be blessed again. But the thought of using Sun Magic again terrified him even more. The memories of the fire and the screams, even if they haunt him in his dreams. Sigma shivered and finished his bread quickly. Maybe he should just go back home and see if he could get some sleep. Just a little nap, nothing special. He closed his eyes when a new yawn escaped him and when he stretched his arms above his head, he felt his hand hitting something... or someone?
Tags: Sorin Hunter
Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:58 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Sorin Hunter
Sorin Hunter
Walter
Rangers and wizards don't mix, you know JRalQ48
Lemuria
Rangers and wizards don't mix, you know Py7jWhX

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope

There're still monsters out there, I should know.

Sorin was walking through the city, looking for a blacksmith or anyone that could aid him in his next monster hunt. He was helping a younger man named Hunter with hunting a monster in the forest of Avalon, but he needed to store up some supplies before tracking down the monster. If they were unprepared, the two of them might not leave the forest alive.
Lost in thought, as often happened with Sorin, he wandered down a long road with bustling stores and many people. Sorin did not like the busyness of it all and pressed onward with a scowl so people would leave him alone. Walking with purpose and an intense outward demeanor often meant you could make your way through the city without bother.
Suddenly, Sorin felt someone’s hand touching his waist. He looked down at the white haired boy with bandaged arms sitting on a bench. Sorin looked intensely at the boy and said: “I have seen many pickpockets in my day, none so brazen though.” He was joking, but his awkwardness was oozing out after being suddenly touched as he was making his way through the crowd of people and his tone of voice was still threatening.

@username || words: ###

Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:55 pm
Xaila Citizen
Sigma Estrella
Sigma Estrella
Quinty
Xaia

Character sheet
Sigma Octantis Estrella
He was so tired, his eyes kept falling shut and he kept yawning in his elbow. He really should just go home and catch some hours of sleep before the next training session. Or maybe he should ask for a day off, so he could sleep and let his arms rest. He moved his bandaged fingers and sighed. Sometimes he was scared that the blackness would stay if he practiced more, if he used more magic. More scars, more permanent things on his body. He hated it, but it was the only was. When he stretched his arms above his head, he accidently tabbed against someone's hip. Sigma quickly looked over his shoulder, to see a rough looking man speaking with a certain amount of threat in his voice about pickpocketing. "Sorry, sir." He spoke with respect. "I was just stretching my arms, I haven't slept well." He moved a place, so he wouldn't be a bother anymore. "Can I make it up to you in any way, sir? A drink maybe?" Sigma didn't drink any alcohol, afraid of what the substance would do with his head and his magic if he had too much. But he knew it was the most common thing to grant when something went wrong. In Xaila, he would have offered coffee and in Avalon... he actually didn't know, his memories about Avalon were a bit hazy. But Raveryn was an ale and beer land, so offering a drink was the best way to make peace, right?
Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:18 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Sorin Hunter
Sorin Hunter
Walter
Lemuria

Character sheet

Sorin grinned and calmly said: “Don’t worry about it.” He did not feel like terrorizing a tired young man today. “Do you perhaps know where I can find a blacksmith or animal researcher?” He added. He knew there were a few blacksmiths in the city, but the latter request would probably be impossible. As it was, he still need to find out what exactly the monster Hunter described was. If he knew what he was dealing with, then he could make up a plan to tackle the monster.
He was already thinking ahead when the hum of the city’s busyness snapped him back to the tired young man. “You alright?” Sorin asked concernedly. The young man looked extremely tired and the bandages were also cause for concern.

Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:45 pm
Xaila Citizen
Sigma Estrella
Sigma Estrella
Quinty
Xaia

Character sheet
Sigma Octantis Estrella
A blacksmith or an animal researcher? The first wasn’t all too difficult here, he could point out a few. The latter however, was a bit more tricky. His mentor could probably help with that, he had books and books about animals and their habitat. But that might not be what this man was looking for. Sigma thought about it for a moment, was there someone else who would be able to help out? ”I know there are a few Druids in town, they might be able to help you out. I don’t think there is a designated animal researcher here, but I might be wrong on that. Let’s say that I haven’t seen one in the time that I’ve been here.” Oh, there it started again. He felt a bit nervous, and that showed in him speaking too much, words just flowing out of him. He shut his mouth and swallowed, was it too much he had told him? The older man had his gaze on him and he felt eyes on his arms. He quickly hid them back in the long sleeves of his robes and nodded when asked if he was alright. ”Just tired, that’s all. Long working hours, little sleep.” He spoke, while looking at the floor.
Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:10 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Sorin Hunter
Sorin Hunter
Walter
Lemuria

Character sheet

The young man before him thought the druids could help him, but that wouldn’t do. If he could help it, Sorin would keep the druids out of this monster hunt since he would need to sneak into Avalon to complete it. In his previous encounter with one of the druid leaders, that might get tricky if the druids knew too much. “I don’t’think I want druids involved in this.” He quickly retorted.
He noticed how the man hid his bandaged arms. Perhaps he was embarrassed about his injuries. In any case, Sorin wasn’t keen to pry. Something about the nervousness of the young man made him hesitate. Despite this, Sorin couldn’t help but quip: “I don’t think a bench in the lower reaches of the city is a safe place for a nap.” In fact, what was the young man doing here, all bandaged up and tired? It couldn’t have something to do with his line of work could it? “What line of work are you in?” Sorin asked while eying the young man suspiciously with his predatory green-grey eyes.

Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:24 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum