Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Velvet curtains
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Velvet curtains  Photo-1572955034117-bbe6e291fab0?ixlib=rb-1.2
Ashmoor
Velvet curtains  Mayicon

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t535-maybel-madeline-winter#
bedazzle
Excuse me. I have to go make a scene.
Maybel was sitting in her favourite little café, sparkling wine already on the table while she sat in a window seat, watching the people go by. She was waiting on her best friend in the whole wild world and oh she had a lot to tell. She didn't even know where to start. Everything was suddenly happening so fast al at once. So she had sent her friend a small note that had said: "You, me, the Paragon, 3 o'clock." Maybel just had to get things of her chest. Stupid things, like how she hated that her father had to marry again and that she understood why he did it, but she still wanted to complain about it. And she wanted to forget about it for a while at the same time, and just talk and drink and have a fun time with her friend. And there was more fun gossip, of course, if Adalaine wasn't in the mood for her gloomy self-pity.

Maybel looked at her little pocket watch and then sighed dramatically. Casual late was okay, and she shouldn't feel so impatient. But it was just her nature: when she had something in mind, it had to happen. So she grabbed her glass of wine and sipped revined. She hadn't forgotten her manners, yet. So she started to look at the people who were also sitting in the cozy, but obviously expensive, grand cafe. You just had to look up to the chandeliers.
ada <3

Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:44 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum