Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Maybel Winter
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Maybel Winter Photo-1572955034117-bbe6e291fab0?ixlib=rb-1.2
Ashmoor
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Maybel Winter Mayicon

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t535-maybel-madeline-winter#
bedazzle
Excuse me. I have to go make a scene.
Maybel was in the worst of moods today. She had decided - while her father was cooked up for the whole day, meeting work.. people, or something - to go out and explore port Silverstone. She had never sailed before, and she wanted to be on a ship. She did not want to ride though. She hated getting dirty from stupid horses. They just never behaved when she tried to steer them around. So her grand plan was to bribe one of the Winter family's coach drivers and just be on her merry way. But that idea had been stupid, because she should have known that they would all deny her. Even the promise of the greatest riches would not let them budge.

But the solution to that problem was simple. Just use some other guy's coach. And the first guy that came to mind was her cousin's fiance. Faolan was not really a Winter yet, so her family would not figure it out, right? So she had marched off steaming, cursing out the poor men just doing their jobs, and went to Faolan's estate.

Maybel banged on the door loudly. ‘‘I need your help!’’ She skipped past all the usual decencies. She hoped Alison wasn't around. She hadn't checked. But it was too late now, she had to stick to her plan. ‘‘Faolan, open the door!’’ She didn't even know the poor fellow that well. She had only seen him a handful of times. But everybody that was anybody was known by the Winters. They wouldn't marry off their star child to some nobody.
get in loser, we're going shopping

Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:15 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Faolan Pyrrhos
Faolan Pyrrhos
dodo
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Maybel Winter 87ecb203d414ab1695eb3a8be286d276c6bb0b02
Ashmoor
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Maybel Winter Cb0ccc943ba2e7322f944fba76aac20d

Character sheet

there is a rabid beast in me

I am a bruise — the soft rot of a peach  

Small and split open. The seam of me screams.
Faolan still lived with his parents at twenty-six years old. He didn't feel like he had the right to complain about having a nice bed, hot meals and a roof over his head, but sometimes he longed for alone time. Something that so rarely happened in the Pyrrhos household. Today was a special day though. Castor and Lyra Pyrrhos had left him alone and he made himself comfortable in the living room. There was a hot cup of tea on the table next to him and he held a book in his hands. He had nothing planned, no one to see and no where to go, he couldn't be happier.

That was until the devil called Maybel Winter showed up on his doorstep, banging on the door and yelling that she needed him. He was glad he was engaged to the least mental one of the family, but Faolan couldn't really blame her with Matthew for a parent.

He stayed put, reading his book like there was no one outside.

Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:48 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Maybel Winter Photo-1572955034117-bbe6e291fab0?ixlib=rb-1.2
Ashmoor
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Maybel Winter Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Nobody responded. Not a single soul opened the damn door. She balled her fist and pouted at the dark wood staring back at her. Not even a servant? Was the whole Pyrrhos family just magically out of town? Even when she dropped his name, he didn't came running. Why not. It was not gentleman like to ignore a woman in distress. But if he wanted to act like a rake, so could she. So she grabbed her skirts and raised them above her ankles when she stepped down the few steps leading up towards the front door and walked through the grass towards the window.

Maybel just had to look over the windowsills to see Faolan sitting all cozy in his living room reading. Was he deaf? He looked so unbothered, which riled up Maybel even more. She knocked on the window, her small posture barely able too reach up high enough. ‘‘I see you,’’ she said, her voice raised when she stared him down. They were soon to be family. He should be happy to chaperone her anywhere she wanted. He better get used to it, because she could make his live a lot more difficult if she wanted to.
tag / notes

Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:17 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Faolan Pyrrhos
Faolan Pyrrhos
dodo
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Maybel Winter 87ecb203d414ab1695eb3a8be286d276c6bb0b02
Ashmoor
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Maybel Winter Cb0ccc943ba2e7322f944fba76aac20d

Character sheet

It was official. The Winters were on his list of least favourite people. The fact that he had to deal with them just because of his engagement somehow made it worse. If that hadn't happened he would have lived a Winter-free life. Oh how he longed for that right now with Maybel at the door. He knew it was rude to let her outside in the cold, but he honestly couldn't be bothered to get up and have an actual conversation with her. He could already feel himself losing intelligence and braincells just because she was outside, let alone what would happen if he opened the door.

‘‘I see you,’’

That woman was going to end up giving him nightmares if she kept doing shit like this. He heard her, made eyecontact with her and slowly got up from the couch. Faolan reached for the curtains and closed them in front of her face.

Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:27 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor

Character sheet
bedazzle
This man.. boy... manchild, would be the death of her. And he had just declared war. She had felt a small spark of hope when he stood up. She was ready to make her way back to the front door again. But he just shut the curtains. For a moment she just stood there, mouth wide open in pure bewilderment. How dared he.

‘‘Faolan Pyrrhos, you answer me, right this moment!’’ she shouted in pure helplessness. She didn't care if people could hear or see her from down the street. She didn't care that she was making a big scene. It was Faolan's fault, after all. If her father would hear about this. She stepped back and walked back and front of the window for a few moments. But knowing him, he just would not respond. He was probably back in his comfy chair, reading his stupid book. It was probably about "how to be the biggest asshole in the world". But Faolan wasn't as smart as he looked, because she just walked towards the next window. Now, she just needed a weapon. There were no rules in love and war. And the first weapon she saw, was the sharp end of her heels.

Maybel bent down, balanced on one foot, steadying herself with her other hand against the wall and grabbed the shoe from her left foot, balancing on her right. She kept her left foor in the air and then raised the heel in her hand. ‘‘Don't make me use it!’’ she snarled against the window.
tag / notes

Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:37 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Faolan Pyrrhos
Faolan Pyrrhos
dodo
Ashmoor

Character sheet

His brother would have been proud of him if he knew what he was doing right now. He could almost hear his laugj echoing through the now cold and lifeless house. No matter how many bouquets and expensive vases there were, every time he opened the front door and entered the house a chill ran up and down his spine. The only part of the house that felt somewhat alive was the bedroom of his brother. The fact that it wasn't even his own bedroom that felt that way was quite pathetic.

Within seconds the woman appeared in front of the next window, holding her shoe in her hand. "Don't make me use it!" He almost wanted to laugh. She could try, but the rumors about his parents had spread through Alderrath like a fire. Everyone knew Castor and Lyra were mental. Those that got a close look from how they raised their children knew enough to never speak of it again in front of the two of them. "Be my guest." He said, voice cold. Who knows, maybe it would upgrade the living room,
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:00 am
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor

Character sheet
bedazzle
Faolan should learn soon enough that he should not dare her. Because she could, and would, use her weapon. If the window would shatter, he could explain why his living room now was a bit more brisky. A determined face replaced the anger for a moment. She closed one eye and turned her face away, as if she expected her heel would immediately burst through the window. She hurled it as hard as she could towards she glass, but of course it just bounced off and ended up in the grass, out of her grabbing range.

Maybel groaned and tried to reach her heel on one leg as she bend over, one hand on the wall to steady her. But she couldn't reach with her short arms. ‘‘Fuck me,’’ she muttered angrily under her breath. She then made the mistake to try to skip on one heel in grass. She squealed when she tripped, twisted her ankle and dropped down in the grass. Her day was now definitely ruined. ‘‘Faolan!!’’ She was so angry she did not know what to say anymore. Ungracefully she grabbed her heel, which she could reach now, and set back up in the grass.
tag / notes

Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:45 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Faolan Pyrrhos
Faolan Pyrrhos
dodo
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Faolan watched her from inside, his arms tucked behind his back and a look on his face that clearly showed that he was judging every move she made. Honestly he just wanted to get back to his book that he left on the sofa, but now he had other things to worry about. Unfortunately that thing was Maybel Winter in the flesh. Her heel bounced back and fell into the grass behind her.

"Mr kreacher open the door please," he mumbled to the old man that had been a servant to the Pyrrhos family for as long as he could remember. The old man did as he asked and Faolan thanked him before he stepped outside, in to the garden where Maybel was now sitting on the grass? "Are you done?" He asked her, holding his hand out for her to take so he could help her up. Though part of him really hoped that she was too stubborn to take his hand and just, get up herself. Some days touching other people gave him the chills and today was one of those days, but he had tortured her enough. For now.
Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:44 am
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor

Character sheet
bedazzle
The door opened eventually and she whipped her hair out of her face while she glared up to her tormentor. She had the most hateful frown on her face, ready to throw hands any second now. If he dared laughing for only one measly second, he would have it. But he was smart enough to make amends and extended his hand towards her. She sat there, staring at it for a good moment, pondering whether she should take it. She set her jaw and narrowed her eyes at him. ‘‘Never,’’ she promised him while she grabbed his hand roughly and pulled herself up, still somehow managing to do in on one foot, while her weapon of choice was secured in her other hand.

Maybel steadied herself against him, bowing down a bit to slip her heel on her foot again. Only when she had two feet on the ground again, she let her firm grip go and straightened her dress. But before he could go run away again, she opened her mouth. ‘‘I'll only accept your apology if you chaperone me to Port Silverstone.’’ As Maybel had promised, she was never done. She could come up with a million excuses why he should do it. They would be family soon, it would be good for them to get to know each other better. Or that he was owed her something for his stupid behaviour. Or that it was going to be so much fun, and that he was withering away reading books all the time. He would refuse them all, she expected. He was lucky he was pretty, or she would really pity Alison for having to marry him.  
tag / notes

Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:16 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum