Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
yes i am a GENTLE man
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Alexander Preston
Alexander Preston
Sans
yes i am a GENTLE man EK3xGIZ
Ashmoor
yes i am a GENTLE man Y0YhZZM

Character sheet
Race: Human

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit.
Genius hits a target no one else can see."

"Thank you ever so much, Patsey." said he, as he winked to the maid that had let him in. The grand house he entered was a true sight to behold. But Alexander hardly noticed its beauty at this point, since he had so often seen it. Indeed, he was often a guest at the Pyrrhos estate. His family and theirs knew eachother well, but really- the main reason why Alexander visited so much was because of one man; Faolan. There was just something about him that always drew Alexander near him. Perhaps that was why they were friends for as long as they were. Simply because of the strong gravitational pull, Faolan seemed to possessed. It certainly seemed possible, since even if Alexander wanted to ever part from him. He knew he just couldn't. 

Another servant came into few quickly and guided him to the room his master was currently residing in. Unlike the maid that had opened the door for him earlier. The gentleman didn't know the name of this retainer. Was he new? Oh well, it didn't really matter. He would learn it soon enough if he continued to lead him to the young Pyrrhos. They walked up a long staircase and down a almost never ending hallway before finally the attendant stopped before a seemingly unassuming door. "Master Faolan can be found behind this door, my lord." The brown haired man nodded, and then stepped inside the room. And sure enough there he was.

With a bright smile Alexander stepped towards him, waving a piece of paper around in the air. "Would you belive it? Those old goats down at the society finally recognized my genius." He said with a loud, booming voice . "They are holding a dinner in my honor, and you, my friend, are going to be my plus one!" He laughed and held out the letter with further details out for Faolan to take.
BY MITZI
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:55 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Faolan Pyrrhos
Faolan Pyrrhos
dodo
yes i am a GENTLE man 87ecb203d414ab1695eb3a8be286d276c6bb0b02
Ashmoor
yes i am a GENTLE man Cb0ccc943ba2e7322f944fba76aac20d

Character sheet

there is a rabid beast in me

I am a bruise — the soft rot of a peach  

Small and split open. The seam of me screams.
He had his nose buried in a book once again. This time though it was about medication and herbs. There was a pencil stuck behind his ear which he used to annotate and underline important things in the book. The problem with being born filthy rich and his parents never forcing him to get a job was that he spend most hours of the day being bored. Well, that was until he learned how to read. The Pyrrhos household had a large library filled with books from the floor to the ceiling and he made it his goal to read every single one of them. To learn as much as he possibly could from the letters on the pages.

That would have to be a goal for another day, though, because Alexander Preston entered the room. "Alexander." He greeted the younger man.There was no trace of a smile on his face, nothing that showed that he was happy to see the other, other than the slight change of his tone when he greeted him. He gestured to the chair in front of him for him to sit, even though he knew he would do so if he pleased. Faolan took the letter from him, reading it quickly. "That's great. And why am I your plus one again? You mentioned it the other day when you were daydreaming about this, but I wasn't listening." He admitted without any shame. Faolan had the habit of tuning him out when he started rambling. Most of the time he couldn't keep up with his thoughts and he had spend way too much time trying to do so.
Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:06 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alexander Preston
Alexander Preston
Sans
Ashmoor

Character sheet

The brown haired man hardly noticed that his friend didn't seem all to pleased to see him, he was too excited to see it. Besides, Faolan was known to be a little reserved. He didn't wear his emotions so clearly as Alexander did. Which wasn't at all strange if you considered what happened to the poor man, with the passing of his brother and his strained relationship parents. But Alex was sure that, even if it didn't look like it. Foalan did truly appreciated his company, well if he didn't why did he put up with it for so long? When Alexander was silently offered a seat, he eagerly took it. And ungracefully fell back into the chair. It was of high quality he could tell. But that didn't surprise him. The Pyrrhos family was extremity wealthy, so everything they owned was exceptional. Sometimes the brunette wondered if the reason why Foalan was engaged to Allison was because of money related reasons. But he couldnt say for sure, and it felt wrong to pry. The other man spoke up again, and asked him for the reasoning why he should go with him. Stating that he wasn't listening when he had told him before. Alexander chuckled and shook his head. "Because you're my friend, and I think, that it would be fun to go together." He said, meaning it. He could bring someone else if he wanted. Foalan wasn't his only friend. But he did like his company the most. "I mean, it's a more exciting way to spend your evening than staying at home reading, no?" Alexander thought for a moment and then stood up from his chair. He just couldn't sit still, it seemed, he just needed to stand. No to move. And so he started to slowly pace around the room. "Okay, how about this." He said, stopping in his tracks for just a moment. "Let's make a deal, alright? You'll accompany me to the dinner, and if it's not as fun as I promised it would be, then i'll-." He would... Man, it was so hard to think of something to use as a counter. What could he possibly give a man who already had everything? "I promise I won't bother you any further for at least a month." It was a joke, but he wouldn't be surprised if Foalan actually took him up on it. That was just the sort of person he was.
BY MITZI
Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:32 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Faolan Pyrrhos
Faolan Pyrrhos
dodo
yes i am a GENTLE man 87ecb203d414ab1695eb3a8be286d276c6bb0b02
Ashmoor
yes i am a GENTLE man Cb0ccc943ba2e7322f944fba76aac20d

Character sheet

there is a rabid beast in me

I am a bruise — the soft rot of a peach  

Small and split open. The seam of me screams.
"Because you're my friend," Faolan felt his eyebrows raisign slightly at that comment. Somehow he always had struggled with calling people his friends. There was always this underlying doubt and fear that maybe, just maybe they didn't see him as a friend. He was just careful with that word unlike other people that concidered everyone their friend after a two minute conversation.

Alexander said some more things that he kind of ignored until he decided to attack his favourite way to spend his free time. "I mean, it's a more exciting way to spend your evening than staying at home reading, no?" Faolan huffed softly and rolled with his eyes. "At least I know how to read." It was a pathetic comeback but he didn't really care.

"I promise I won't bother you any further for at least a month." Even though he knew Alexander was joking, it did sound like a good deal. The man nodded. "Okay." And that was that. He was never one to start a conversation. He was the one that let the conversation die and create an awkward silence, though he had to admit that Alexander knew how to deal with it.
Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:18 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alexander Preston
Alexander Preston
Sans
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Some people used the term friend loosely. Like it had no weight behind it. Alexander wasn't one of those people, however. Yes, perhaps he threw the word around a lot. Perhaps a little more than he should. But he did mean it. Though in this case that reasoning was a little unwarranted. He had known Foalan for a very long time, after all. So he had been just in calling him friend, right? Alexander thought so. The man rattled on for a little. So much so that he didn't even care to look if Foalan was even paying attention or not. But he seemed to be listening-atleast somewhat, as he threw a rather sad jab towards him. Though, Alexander just laughed it away. "Tskk come on, Of course I know how too read." He said then. Something that was actually true. He did read alot."I actually love reading. Though not all the time- unlike you. He playfully added.

Foalan he actually accepted his offer. Because of course he did. Though it only came in the form of a short "okay" Faolan didn't actually say much else about the topic. No matter. The young inventor didn't mind carrying the bulk of this conversation. He was used to it by now. Considering, this was how most of his interactions with lord Pyrhos went. "Great, that's settled then." He said triumphantly as she straightened his overcoat. "I do expect you to come then Foalan, don't you dare cancel last minute on me."
BY MITZI
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:12 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum