Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Church of the wild
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Church of the wild OTwu4s1
Ashmoor
Church of the wild 59b076ec978cf5ffc7d20726da5a498b3cbf135e

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t613-luca-winter
It’s a cruel and random world,

After talking to his sister his anger had subdued a little. And while his original plan was to go to a tavern and drink himself to oblivion. He had found himself on his way towards the church. Hands buried deep in his pockets as he walked along. Wondering if this would be one of the last times he’d actually walk here. Would his father be that awful? There was a certainty in those words almost. For crying out loud, this was simply unfair. Why couldn’t he pick a woman to his own liking? No, everything had to be controlled by Matthew. And the young man was close to snap. Which only meant one thing. He needed to see the priest. Maybe his subconscious had already picked that up and had led him here. He wasn’t sure.

Maybe hesitant he pushed open the doors. Rubbing his neck for a second. But walking in eventually. Lowering his head slightly to pay his respects to Renestrae. Briefly looking around, trying to find the High Priest. Not finding him immediately. So he decided to do what he never did. Take place on one of the seats. Just staring out into oblivion.

but the chaos is all so beautiful.
MONTY
Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:13 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
Church of the wild JimtOMm
Ashmoor
Church of the wild F0657304b9a722a177b9d72def87eb0c

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t207-alpha-aphelion#555

Feeling sad? Join a cult!

It had been a quiet day. And it had been quiet in his head as well. Most people welcomed such feelings, glad to maybe get some rest between the crazy happenings of life. but not Alpha. No, Alpha saw this silence as yet another failed attempt of communicating with Renestrae. At this point he wasn't sure what he was doing wrong. Had he not sacrificed everything for the Lady of Darkness? Had he not done everything she had desired him to do? Why this silence? What had he done to deserve this?

It made him more agitated than normal, and most other priests and workers at the Church had steered away from him today. He didn't mind them, he didn't judge them for it. In fact, he was glad for the lonliness. It would only amplify his hate for everything going wrong in his life even more. It almost felt like he was being consumed by it. With big steps he made his way through the halls, the sounds echoing against the stone around him. He needed to do something. He needed to find a distraction. He- He stopped walking. Alpha stared at the figure in the benches. How long had he been sitting there? "Luca..." he eventually spoke softly. "How long have you been here?" Usually the other found him when he needed him. He had rarely seen the boy voluntarily sit and be in the church. Just like his idiot father.
@Matthew  Winter
Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:37 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Being seated in the church felt rather weird. But the silence brought some solace to the problem he was presented with. Elbows rested on the backrest of the line of benches in front of him. Hands folded underneath his chin. Just staring out in front of him. Pondering about what was going to happen now. The main reason why he was here was to talk to the High Priest. An acquaintance of the family of some sort. But right now, the solitude of sitting here brought him some rest. The anger still resided deep in him. But it had moved away from the surface. A good thing. Maybe.

After a while he did hear some footsteps somewhere in the church. Accompanied by a voice a little later. Alpha. Luca looked up, finding the person in question a bit further from him. Standing up from his place, briefly lowering his head to the man as a sign of respect. ’For a while.’ Which was a good thing. In the end he couldn’t imagine if he had waltzed up to the man while still being angry. It wouldn’t result in much good he was afraid. ’I couldn’t find you. So I sat. It helped.’ Shortly explaining himself to the masked man. Wondering if the other would already have some knowledge about his father’s plans. But he sincerely doubted it.

MONTY
Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:18 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
Ashmoor

Character sheet

For a moment all the turbulent feelings inside him came to a halt, like they too needed to process what was happening. A Winter, not including Lottie, sitting willingly in one of the pews. This must be some fever dream. He was sick, he was sure of it. Despite him tolerating Luca, he was still a son of Matthew Winter. And being a son of that man came with prejudices. A lot of them. Still, the boy was nothing like his father. Alpha appreciated that.

For a moment he wasn't sure what to do with himself. It was like he was thrown back into his old self. But he quickly stopped himself and stood upright, clasping his hands behind his back. The other explained he'd been sitting here for a while and the High Priest let his eyes drift through the area. No other priest or helper in sight. it was plausible that Luca was telling the truth, how strange that might be. "I see," he calmly replied, letting his feelings of annoyance and hatred simmer softly. There was no time for that currently. "Helped, you said?" What had this boy done this time? Or his family for that matter. They were all idiots to Alpha. Except Lottie. She was Renestrae's angel.
@Luca Winter
Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:42 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Ashmoor

Character sheet

A calm expression rested on his face as he looked at the other. Uncertain of what was going through the High Priest. Sometimes it bugged him, the fact that he was masked. That he couldn’t read anything on his face. But he had learned to deal with that. If anything it brought conversations with him to a whole other dimension. From time to time he did wonder who was hiding behind the mask, yet he was certain he would never see this man’s face while he lived.

When he spoke he hummed simply. Staring back out in front of him. Eyes focusing on the altar in front. A powerful place. ’It gave me some perspective I guess. I don’t know, that’s how it works right?’ His gaze moved back to the man in question. Wondering if he should share or not. ’My father wants me to marry a woman of his choosing. I know it needs to happen to carry on the family name. But why should a man that doesn’t care make such a choice for a son he barely acknowledges?’ He doubted if he’d get a decent answer out of the other but well, one could try right?

MONTY
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:45 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
Ashmoor

Character sheet

He took a more calmer stance as the other continued to talk. Alpha tried to push out the thoughts that were occupying him moments earlier, taking his full attention to the boy sitting just a bit away from him. Despite his disdain for Winters, Luca was one of the few he actually tolerated. That was mostly because he held some semblance of power over the boy, he was one who was willing to listen to the High Priest.

The corners of his mouth went downward however, when Luca spoke of his father. Of course Matthew was the bane of Luca’s problems, why was he even surprised? The words of Luca hurt him a little bit, understanding the pain that came with them. “Renestrae’s fate sometimes works in mysterious ways,” he simply said after a moment of silence. “And it isn’t always fair,” Alpha said then before clearing his throat. “Shall we go for a walk?” The High Priest offered, gesturing to the doors leading outside to Church gardens and eventually, the graveyard. Sitting still and mulling over thoughts was never a good idea.
@Luca Winter
Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:11 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Coming here, it seemed like a good idea when he had entered the church. Part of him hoped that the High Priest could offer him some solace, some wise words, just some damn guidance. Because he sure as hell wasn’t getting it from his father. Just the mere fact that the other wanted to listen, meant a whole lot to Luca already.

As Alpha spoke he looked at him. Softly humming. It isn’t always fair. ’Too mysterious for me.’ He sighed, slowly standing up as the other offered to take a walk. Hands folding behind his back as he let the High Priest guide him outside. ’Sometimes I wonder if she is putting this on me like it is some quest I have to fulfill. And the monster that’s behind me, has been deemed my father.’ Shortly he shook his head.

MONTY
Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:54 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
Ashmoor

Character sheet

It took him some time to find the right words for this conversation. Because for Luca he did want to be someone he could confide in. The boy had it rough. Though he also hadn't much to complain about. He was rich, he could get all he desired, he was a Winter after all. Offspring from Matthew, however, so that wouldn't bode well for his future. But perhaps Alpha could help him in that. And so, he listened.

He walked next to the boy, his gaze forward as he listened. Luca had it tough today it seemed. They exited the Church to be met with the cold outside. "Renestrae means well for all of us," he spoke softly, as if no one around them was supposed to hear this conversation. "I'm sorry to hear what your father is putting you through," the High Priest said then, looking at Luca. He wasn't going to tell the other that his father meant well. He didn't. Matthew was only doing things for his own gain.
@Luca Winter
Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:19 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Ashmoor

Character sheet

A part of him certainly was devoted to Renestrae. Though, right now. He wasn’t looking for the guidance of the deity. He was looking for guidance of the one that served her. One could only wonder what Alpha would say about the whole ordeal. If anything, he expected something mysterious, since that was simply the way religion worked apparently.

A short hum slipped over his lips. His hands folded behind his back, shortly staring down while they walked on. She meant well for all of them. Right. In this very moment that wasn’t something he really believed. If she did, wouldn’t she let him choose his own destiny then? ’I’m used to it by now.’ Luca simply shrugged. Because that was the jist of it all right? Matthew had been putting him through this for so many years now. He had gotten used to it, but this. This was something so life altering that it kept mulling through his mind.

MONTY
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:45 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum