Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Extremes
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor
Extremes 59b076ec978cf5ffc7d20726da5a498b3cbf135e

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t613-luca-winter
It’s a cruel and random world,

A wedding.. Matthew had spoken the words with much ease. The man wanted to ship him out, send him to a woman of his choosing. It made him tick. This was not how he had seen things unfold. He could surely say goodbye to all the dreams he harbored. Like what on earth? This had blindsided him. If anything he had accepted that he needed to do other things than his sister. Since he had to carry on the legacy of their name. But the fact that she remained unmarried to this day. Well, he just assumed the same would be happening to him. Jokes on you dear boy. This was just that typical thing his father did. Putting Maybel above him. Which in a way she did deserve, but to be treated like this. It hurt. More than he could say. Frankly he could only hope that father would listen to his wishes, keep him in Ashmoor, preferably in Alderrath so he could fulfill his own goals.

Which anger still residing in his body, Luca had chosen to go to the gardens of their home. To try and cool off their. Yet he doubted it would work, if anything his night would be ending in a bar. Drinking himself into a stupor. For now he angrily kicked against a pebble that flew right against a tree. Jaw still tense as he stared out over the flowers that were slowly closing up again.

but the chaos is all so beautiful.
MONTY
Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:00 am
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Extremes Photo-1572955034117-bbe6e291fab0?ixlib=rb-1.2
Ashmoor
Extremes Mayicon

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t535-maybel-madeline-winter#
bedazzle
Excuse me. I have to go make a scene.
Maybel was lounging in the gardens, sucking up some of the last warmth this year had to offer. A few gardening tools were spread chaotically around her. She hated gardening, really. It was the only thing she did against her own will to please her father, and he didn't even knew about it. She was reading a small, shitty romance novel - written by a man, obviously - and sighed when the woman in the story threw herself at the man's feet like a desperate whore. That was all men dreamed about, apperantly. But nevertheless, she kept on reading, because even this was better than getting her nails dirty.

When she suddenly heard loud footsteps, she immediately threw the book aside and grabbed a shovel, of some sort and tried to look busy. But it was only her brother, who did not seem to notice her in the flower patches. He was angry. Oh boy, this was spicy. Her eyes lit up visably and she dropped the shovel as quickly as she had picked it up. Her half-brother took off his anger at a poor, innocent tree. Maybel sneaked up at the back of her ridiculously tall half-brother. He was clearly a son of their father in that regard. ‘‘Did that tree kill your cat or something?’’ she mused at him. She had never disliked Luca. It was more that she had disliked his mother. And well, therefore her dad seem to dislike Luca a bit and well... It sometimes felt a bit awkward between them. But Maybel would not be herself if she didn't grab the opportunity for some gossip. ‘‘What's wrong, my dearest brother?’’
tag / notes

Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:54 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Frankly, he understood that he had to fulfil his duties. He did. But he would’ve loved to have a goddamn say in the matter. No, instead his father could pick out his wife. And he was stuck with someone he probably barely knew for the rest of his life. Maybe he should’ve become a priest. Then at least he would’ve been bound to Renestrae and he never had to marry. Though that also caused other problems. Problems he didn’t have now. After kicking that darned pebble he stared at some flowers. Only wondering what could be happening next in his life. There was a chance he’d be shipped out to another town in Ashmoor. Something he didn’t want. If anything he wanted to remain here. Where he could keep an eye on his sister.

When he heard a voice he frowned. Right. Off course. His half-sister. If anything he would be most happy to be left alone right now. So he could go over the choices he had. ’No, only my dreams for the future.’ He sighed, shaking his head for a second. Turning around to his older sister. ’I’m quite sure you might probably know. Since he tells you everything and me nothing.’ Shortly shrugging. Though well, maybe she didn’t know just yet. Though he doubted she would care. The bond they shared, it was perfectly okay. In this household they all hated his mother for some reason including Luca himself. ’Father is looking for a wife for me.’ He eventually stated, as his eyes moved back to her. Wondering what kind of reaction she would give.

MONTY
Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:05 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Extremes Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Luca did not seem too overly excited to see her. Well, that was not going to stop her. She rolled her eyes when he talked about his dreams. ‘‘You can be so dramatic,’’ she replied. Their gazes crossed and she had to look up to be able to see his facial expressions. Her brows furrowed when he started talking. Well, he wasn’t wrong, her father did usually tell her everything. But also because she asked for it. If Luca just tried to step up and be assertive, maybe he wouldn’t be so miserable right now. But still, things could yet surprise her. For example, when he told her why he was so upset, she tilted her head. That’s it? That was his big future-shattering problem. Some girl?

‘‘He did not tell me that, actually,’’ she replied stiffly. He eventually would have, probably. ‘‘But I’m not surprised.’’ What did Luca expect? He was of age now. He had to carry on the family name, so his father probably just wanted to get on with it. That, and that it was marrying season right now, it seemed. Alison engaged, their father picking a new wife. Luca was just next in line. ‘‘But is that so bad? You probably have girls for the picking. You only have to pick the best one and.. job done.’’ That was just how things went in high society. Men from rich families like Luca, they could look like cows and even then the most pretty and filthy rich girls would stand in line.
tag / notes

Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:33 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor

Character sheet

’Tell that to me, when all you had aspired to be, is on the brink to be thrown out of the window.’ But right, to her that wouldn’t happen. Which was something that was good for her, and he really loved it for her. But if she had any dreams, she could go after them without question. While right now, that same thing was on the line for him. It all depended on who Matthew would pick out. Seeing her tilt her head made him raise a brow. Right, for her that wouldn’t seem like any problem at all. Must be wonderful to be daddy’s little girl and not have a care in the world.

’You know, it’s not about picking the best one. Not for me. At least you have the chance to pick one, while father picks for me.’ He shrugged. She wouldn’t get him now and honestly not ever. Because their situation wasn’t the same, it would never be the same. ’I know I have to marry someone. I’m not daft. But for once I had the hope that I could decide for myself.’ Luca shrugged shaking his head. He didn’t see the point of actually explaining himself to her. Since there wasn’t any problem for her. ’Also no, I don’t have girls for the picking.’ A grin briefly curled around his lips. Mainly because he was to focused on making something of himself. There probably were some, but he failed to notice since his nose was always in a book.

MONTY
Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:55 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Extremes Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Maybel sigh loudly when he continued to complain dramatically. What could be so terrible. And when he told her that it was about a marriage, she had scoffed at him. She could never understand boys. Their minds was a mysterious place. All they talked about were women, but when push came to shove, Luca would have none of it.

But when he admitted why he was so upset, Maybel could.. well she tried to understand, She had never thought about it that way because she, like he said, could do whatever she wanted. She furrowed her brows. Well, she supposed she had. Faolan was arranged for Alison, but that was Alison, heiress and whatever. Her life was supposed to be perfect. Maybel was just “one of the” Winters. She fidgeted with her hands for a moment, but barked a laugh when he told her he didn’t have girls for the picking. ‘‘Are you stupid, blind, or both, Luca? You are a Winter, we are trophies to them.’’ She pushed her shoulder into him for a moment, after which teasing eyes went up to his. ‘‘And are you going to let some girl ruin your life? So what if you have to get married, not some girl can stop you from doing what you want.’’ She threw a challenging look towards her half-brother. ‘‘Be a man, Luca.’’
tag / notes

Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:34 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor

Character sheet

He really didn’t know why he was explaining it to her. It wasn’t like she would go through whatever he was going through would she? No, her life would just kept going as it was. But well in the end that wasn’t really her fault more of their father. A sigh slipped over his lips. Really wondering what would become of this. What kind of woman Matthew would pick. If anything, he was quite sure that the man would go for someone good looking but with no real brain capacity what so ever. Which would fucking suck.

Maybel furrowed her brows and he tilted his head. Waiting for her to actually argue further with him. But she didn’t, not really. Her calling him stupid or blind made him raise a brow. Shaking his head shortly. ’Well, you might be cool with that. I’m not.’ If anything he was going to make a name for himself. If he could he’d turn his back on the Winter name. But apart from his father he actually liked his other relatives. Looking at her and shortly chuckling at her words. ’Father and his taste in woman, apart from your mother who is dearly missed, has been lacking. So honestly, who knows what he comes up with.’ His eyes moved to his sister and he rubbed his neck. ’Well I am, I will carry on the name like he expects it from me. I just stupidly expected more.’

MONTY
Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:55 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Extremes Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Was he jealous of her? Because she wasn't going to say sorry for her good fortune, or her upbringing. Yes, she was spoiled. She knew that, she wasn't completely stupid. But their lives were just.. different. It started with her being a woman and he a man. He probably also didn't realize that he had some freedoms she would never possess. Was she moaning about that? She now started to fidget with her dress, not knowing how to respons to her brother. But at least she had been able to make him laugh, though it was still bitter.

Listening to him moan made her annoyed. ‘‘Why do you make it so hard for yourself? Instead of resisting so much, you could embrace what you are.’’ Didn't he realize what power he held with only mentioning his name? Did he never make use of that? She could make men drop down their coats so she wouldn't have to walk through a puddle if she wanted to. But at his next remark she had to swallow a laugh and chuckled behind a hand. ‘‘Don't let father hear that!’’ she snorted. She shook her head laughing. She couldn't help but agree with him. But, she didn't even know what her mother had looked like. She was just told she had been this angelic creature, so in her head she was some goddess of beauty and grace. Maybel studied her brother closely for a moment. He really was miserable about this. She almost felt sorry for him. ‘‘Okay, I could... try nudge father into the right direction.’’ She sharply raised a finger. ‘‘But don't expect miracles, and I expect eternal gratitude.’’
tag / notes

Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:28 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor

Character sheet

He listened to her, taking a deep breath. The fact that a big lot of their family just flaunted with their last name, was something he didn’t really get. It was living of the back of his uncle and well, if anything he was amazed that no one got bored of it. Because he had gotten bored of it. Which was why he wanted to break loose from it all. While he wanted to make his own path. But apparently he was one of few that actually wanted to do so in this family. Which was not meant in an offensive way. Because he loved his family, maybe his father a bit less. But he cared for all of them that wasn’t even about to be questioned. But he simply didn’t want to walk in that same boring line, in the line of expectancy.

’Maybe because I want more out of life than just being a Winter? I don’t know.’ The man shrugged. He didn’t understand it himself. It was an urge he couldn’t explain. When she snorted he laughed softly. Something they agreed upon. At the mention of her trying to nudge their father in the right way he raised a brow. ’You’d do that for me?’ A smile curled around his lips. Ignoring her raised finger and hugging her. ’Please, you already had my eternal gratitude. If that’s all you need.’ Shooting her a playful wink. Letting her go and looking at her for a moment. ’Hey..’ He shortly pulled a hand through his hair. ’Do you miss her? Your mom I mean.’

MONTY
Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:53 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Extremes Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Something more than a Winter. Maybel tilted her head to the side while she pondered over this for a moment. She did relate to a bit. Because after all, she felt like "just another Winter". She was no heiress like Alison. She would never rule the country. The most she would rule was some rich lords household. She was not like her cousins. It was not wat she dreamed of doing for the rest of her life. But for now she enjoyed her freedom, the power that came from her name and how easy she could make the world turn around her. It was just some silly fun. She furrowed her brow and looked at him. ‘‘Then what do you want?’’ She rarely finished a sentence without a sarcastic joke, are a mean jab. But her brother maybe was on track of something here. She had all the recourses in the world. Maybe she had a responsibility not to waste them.

But his sour expression changed while he smiled and hugged her. Maybel laughed and pushed her hands against his chest. ‘‘Yes, yes! Of course, you big oaf,’’ she huffed at him. When he teased her with her demands, she stuck out her tongue at him. ‘‘You are right. I should raise my prices. Nothing good ever comes from charity.’’ She never expected him to be this happy about it. Ah well, family was most important, was it not? Maybe her father was being to tough on him. She knew he always had high expectations. Luca had to eventually carry on the family name. She was just supposed to.. whatever. She did not like to think about that.

And when suddenly Luca asked about her mom, she looked at him with a shocked expression. ‘‘Your mind works in a funny way,’’ she retorted. Why would he ask about this? She bit her lip and hugged her arms around her own body, after which she eventually shrugged. ‘I dunno,’’ she eventually murmured. ‘‘How can I miss someone I never met?’’ Her mother, Cecilia, died giving birth to her. She was the love of their father's life, angelic in every way possible. Why would Luca ask her this? She didn't feel like lying to him, but she also didn't feel like being vulnerable right now. ‘‘I know, that sounds heartless,’’ Maybel half-joked after it. But it was the truth. Maybe she used to miss her, the version of her they sketched of her in their stories.
tag / notes

Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:56 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Luca looked at her for a little while, seeing a few emotions pass over her face. But he made no comment on it. When her question sounded he looked up at her and softly hummed. ’Break loose from the name as much as I can. Start up my own shop with my studies, work for the army. I want to be the greatest I can. Without being seen as the son of a Winter. Without the remarks of everything being thrown in my lap.’ Shortly he shrugged. Rubbing his neck. That was what he aspired to. He’d still carry the name with pride off cours. But there was more to life than being another Winter.

A chuckle was audible when she pushed his chest. ’Not for your darling brother tho? Please?’ A grin curling around his lips as he shot her a playful wink. Frankly it still amazed him to this very day how kind Maybel had turned out. To some people that was. Which was probably inherited from her mother. Because kindness like that, he had never seen a spark of it in Matthew. But well, honestly a good word about the man that was his father coming from him. It simply wasn’t happening.

The shocked expression on her face made him swallow. Guilt rising up instantly. Shortly shrugging about her remark. When she eventually spoke he listened, biting his lip and scratching his cheek. ’It doesn’t sound as heartless as not missing someone you know.’ He reacted. Stepping up to her and placing his arms around her. ’I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked you that. Didn’t want to upset you..’ He whispered ever so softly.

MONTY

Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:45 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Extremes Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Maybel gazed up at him in surprise for a few moments as he started to explain what he wanted. She was slightly jealous, because he knew so clearly what he wanted, as she was still drifting without heading through life. He had so much ambitions, dreaming big and great. ‘‘The army?!’’ she echoed. ‘‘Don't be silly now.’’ Why would he risk that? The army was like a last hope. He was smarter than that, right? But a shop.. well that sounded, noble she guessed.

Maybel looked up prissy when he just laughed and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and shoved his again. ‘‘Only because you ask me so sweetly, my dear darling brother.’’ She just hoped she did not get his hopes up too high. Maybel could make things happen with their father, she was sure. But if she would have to adres this carefully and first smudge out the creases in their relationship. She had been a bit of a bitch the last time she spoke to him. And she had failed to convince him to dump the Hyon girl. But Luca looked so happy now, almost relieved.

Maybe that was why he tried to stir around in her feelings. But he was amazingly sweet. He spoke and told about his mother. She bit her lip. She didn't know that he.. well she just expected that he would miss her? But perhaps, she had been a true bitch. But they had been just children. She looked up at him with watery eyes when he placed his arms around her again in leaned into the hug. ‘‘Look at us, two heartless children. Daddy would be proud,’’ she joked half-heartily. And when he whispered his apologies, she chuckled softly. ‘‘Just shut up already, or you really going to make me cry.’’
tag / notes

Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:00 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor

Character sheet

’Don’t be an idiot. I’m not going to fight. Just helping out the soldiers that need it. Veterans and that kind of shit. Getting a steady contract going with the army so I can be sure of a steady income. And then my shop off course.’ The man hummed softly. No, while he was a good fighter and all, he’d never actively join the army. He was a Winter after all, why would he? Maybe when he had been younger it had been a boyish dream of his. But no, he was smarter than that.

Luca nodded. But he knew that sometimes even Maybel couldn’t work her magic on their father. But in the end, he’d just have to undergo it. And he hated it. He hated it entirely and he wasn’t quite sure how his actual reaction would be if Matthew presented him with a woman he’d probably not even know. A sigh rolled over his lips. A faith he simply had to accept.

Luca held her closely against him. He didn’t want to make her feel bad. Anything but really. ’Proud of me? Nonsense.’ He chuckled ever so softly. Letting her go a bit so he was able to look at her and smiling at her. ’Maybe that’s my goal here.’ Teasing her playfully. ’But hey Maybel? Thanks..’

MONTY
Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:46 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Extremes Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Maybel felt a tiny bit offended when he called her an idiot. Well, he was the big idiot that said he wanted to work for the army. How was she supposed to know it had to do with... whatever he was doing. But his intentions were good, she guessed. Maybel was wondering where he got this idea, because she didn't think the army was ever spoken of at home. ‘‘That sounds like a noble plan,’’ she responded eventually, for the lack of better words. And perhaps it was noble.

Maybel fiddled with her hands for a moment, while Luca said it was "nonsense" that their father was proud of him. Maybel found it a very tough statement, as it maybe felt unfair. She loved her father with al her heart. He was her hero, her role-model, her pride and joy. So okay, he was tougher on Luca. But could he blame him, really? He just had different expectation of his only son, that's all. ‘‘Oh, but he is, Luca. He might not show it, but I'm sure he is.’’ She forced a small smile on her lips. She chuckled softly when he told her that was his goal. ‘‘Heartless and cruel,’’ she said quasi-offended. She dabbed a finger underneath both her eyes, and he thanked her. ‘‘Oh, it's nothing, really. It's what a big sister should do,’’[b] she responded. [b]‘‘And I've been lacking a bit lately. I'm sorry.’’
tag / notes

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:52 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor

Character sheet

A noble plan she called it. Making him smile shortly. ’I just want to help people.’ That was the simplicity of it all. Maybe he should talk to their aunt about this plan he had worked out. Maybe she could make something happen for him. Though for now he put that idea back on the shelf. Looking at his sister and softly humming. Sometimes he wondered what she truly wanted. What her dreams were. If she had any to begin with. In many ways it was still a guessing game with her and maybe deep down it wasn’t something he particularly like. ’How ‘bout you? Any crazy dreams?’

He watched her get a tad uncomfortable about it all. Making him decided to just drop the whole thing. In many ways he wondered if it was all in his head, how Matthew treated him. Was he envisioning it that it was plain crazy with how he acted towards him. Since nobody else seemed to actually notice it. But no, he knew that she did see it. But in her opinion it would be grounded in one way or another. But he couldn’t blame her for thinking like that. ’Me? See, now that is total nonsense.’ Shooting her a wide grin. Tilting his head when she continued, shaking his head softly. ’You’re not lacking Maybel, truly don’t let anyone ever tell you that okay? You’re the best sister one could ask for.’

MONTY
Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:15 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Extremes Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Helping people. Hm, interesting. Maybel's interests usually stayed closed to home. To herself and her family. She rarely thought about the future. One day she would inherit the empire her dad had created and she would only have to sit back and let the accountants do the work. That was the future she saw herself in. Maybe a husband that would like to be the next "Matthew Winter". She twirled a curl of hair around her finger when Luca asked about her dreams and she laughed at the ground before looking up again at him. ‘‘I'm still in the market for a dream,’’ she told him, not even embarrassed about her lack of ambition. She was a woman after all, it was not her job to worry. ‘‘Ask me again in a few weeks, things change quickly in my life.’’

Total nonsense, hm? It was true, Luca was kindhearted and noble at the core. He just told her all about his big plans to help people. And then he told her about being the best sister ever. She smiled at the ground again, feeling a blush creep up her cheeks. She was not, really. But she felt flattered anyway, because after all that was her duty in the family. Be a good daughter, be a good sister. ‘‘Thank you,’’ she whispered gratefully. It was just difficult for her to imagine what Luca was going through. Their father had been nothing but good with her all her life, so she found it tough to think that he was anything else to his other child. But she had felt the distance and dislike of her step-mother. Maybe Luca just reminded him of her, but he was also partly his father's son, surely Matthew knew that.

‘‘Want to do something fun?’’ Maybel then asked out of nowhere. She bit her lower lip in excitement. ‘‘We could go like crash a party. Or steal one of dad's most expensive bottles of wine? Or maybe.. I would even climb on a horse again for you.’’ Maybel hated riding ever since she fell of a pony when she was young. She sucked at it and only rode when it was absolutely necessary.
tag / notes

Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:57 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Things seemed to change quickly. The man raised a brow. What did she mean by that? ’Enlight me.’ A grin curled around his lips, looking at her for a moment. Wondering what she could mean by that? Was she talking about someone? Or was it just something that didn’t really hold any importance? With Maybel one could never know. Seeing her blush like that made him chuckle ever so softly. Sometimes she seemed like a younger sister instead of being the older one. But he liked that it was the way they had bonded over the years. Deep down he understood why Matthew did appreciate and love his daughter more than him. Maybel was pure bliss in the end. Did he accept it? Sometimes he did, sometimes he didn’t. But it wasn’t something he was going to fight anymore because it simply was as it was. And his days of seeking that kind of love from his father, they were over.

The mention of fun made him smirk. ’Always.’ He spoke enthusiastically. Everything she said sounded perfect for him. ’I say we do all three. Doesn’t matter in what order and aw, so nice of you.’ He chuckled softly. Stretching out. ’I suggest stealing that bottle, getting on a horse and drinking ourselves into a stupor at a party?’ Sounded like the perfect plan to him. Maybe he could grant her a favor and they could just confiscate the carriage. Though, then they had to find a servant as well.

MONTY
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:03 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Ashmoor
Extremes Mayicon

Character sheet
bedazzle
Luca asked again and she smugly turned her nose up. ‘‘No, I don't think I will,’’ she replied. There was so much her brother did not know about her and she would like to keep it that way. She shared a lot with her father, but even for him she kept some secrets. Her life outside Winter castle was her own. Maybe she would drag Luca along with her for a night.

Luca was very happy about her little plan. He agreed to everything and she giggled again. He proposed some very dangerous riding after a bottle of wine. She rolled her eyes and shook her head laughing. Well, baby she would be less scared of the horse if it she was blissfully drunk. ‘‘Okay, let's go then,’’ she said, dragging on his arm. She exactly knew where to look. She was maybe used to have served everything to her, but she was no stranger to steal some bottles of booze for her personal consumption. She lead the both of them down a path in the garden, back to the castle. They had to take some turns down narrow hallways where Luca probably had to duck his head for, but it was a wine cellar after all.

When she ascended the stairs into the grand cellar, the room brandished with pretty arches, dimly lit by a few torches, she immediately went past the big barrels to the single bottles. The sat down on her haunches and picked out a dusty looking bottle. That was the thing about wine, you always kept the most expensive ones for special occasions that never came. So.. nobody would miss one fancy bottle more or less. It was from their father's vineyard anyway. Dawnmire was written on the etiquette in curly writing. ‘‘This one is nice,’’ she mused and she handed over the bottle to her brother. ‘‘You do the honours,’’ she gestured to him. He could pop that bad boy open.

Maybel twirled around in the roomy cellar and looked for something to sit on. But it would most likely be the floor. Well, she was not made of paper. ‘‘We never do things like this together,’’ she noted to her brother when she turned back around. ‘‘It's nice,’’ she gave him a small smile. Luca and her did not differ that much in age, but sometimes she felt like she lived a lifetime more than him. Maybe it was because he was so taken up with his studies and she had more freedom to explore Alderrath's society.
tag / notes

Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:54 pm
The Winter Family
Luca Winter
Luca Winter
-
Extremes OTwu4s1
Ashmoor

Character sheet

’How very boring of you.’ The man smirked playfully. No, he could understand her not sharing certain things with him. If anything, he’d probably be the same. Not that he had much to share when it came down to his personal life. Simply because he never had the time to actually enjoy himself and let loose. Their father had been loud and clear from the moment he had been born and he could understand, if Luca wanted something in life then he had to work for it. Which was exactly what he did, why his studies came first. Why his life was more about fulfilling the plans of Matthew then about anything else. Pathetic really.

In a matter of moments he was being dragged by her. A sight that would be extremely funny he was sure. Soon enough finding themselves in the cellars of the castle, there had been a few moments where he almost bumped his head but he had maneuvered right on time. Really, this place wasn’t built for people like him. More for people that shared the same height as Maybel. The cellar itself, looked exquisite but honestly that was to be expected was it not? He took the bottle from her and expected it for a moment. A grin curling around his lips. Popping it open quite easily. Keeping an eye on the other and chuckling. She looked to full of life really.

Briefly he glanced around, but honestly the floor would do. So he sat down and held out the bottle to his sister. ’Let’s see if this wine is as great as it looks.’ A grin curled around his lips. Briefly pulling a hand through his hair. ’We should do this more hm? Or don’t you want to hang out with your baby brother?’

MONTY
Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:34 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum