Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
wincest
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Citizen
Octavian Aetos
Octavian Aetos
dodo
wincest 7bca3d04846a60644f338d9b8ca1885a
Ravaryn
wincest D7b34d3c0582e2c9d5bf4667529afe5863b41853

Character sheet
Race: Druid

face your demons

He had been the captain of the royal guards for a few years now and it still surprised him. Him and most of the people that knew him for more than a few minutes. For Octavian life was more than just his work, being serious sirius all the time. A lot of the time he was just messing around, flirting and making the most of his life in general.

That also included flirting with the crown princess, Arianna Ylindar, of course. Octavian grinned as he made eye contact with her in the gardens. "My buddies," he started while gesturing to some of the guards that were walking around, eying them suspiciously. "bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful person here. How should we spend their money?" He gave her a dramatic bow while keeping eye contact with her and winked. It was definitely one of the worst ones he started their day with yet.

eat their hands
MONTY
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:14 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
wincest 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
wincest Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
i've lived my life both good and bad,
definitely not as light as a feather
Her days didn't use to be particularly exciting. They were spent studying, strolling around the gardens and horseriding. All typical things for an Ylindar Princess. However, nowadays she was called to stand by her father's side a lot more. Without Regulus present, it was her who would one day rule the Kingdom. So with a certain reluctance both her father and her went through the meetings about governing the Kingdom.

Another meeting had just finished when Arianna made her way through the gardens. She had meant to get some rest, but as soon as her gaze crossed with Octavian's she knew it was ill-timed. Apparently, she had not only become the object of his affection for today -which she was most days- but also one that was worth betting on. "I would have guessed your buddies to be a bit more considerate with their money," she began as she folded her hands together and looked up at the tall man. "Considering we talk to one another everyday." She briefly looked over to the other guards, who were eyeing the two of them conspicuously. Octavian's advances towards her were a daily occurance, as was her denying them. She wondered if he truly thought it would ever be any different.

Outfit
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:27 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Octavian Aetos
Octavian Aetos
dodo
wincest 7bca3d04846a60644f338d9b8ca1885a
Ravaryn
wincest D7b34d3c0582e2c9d5bf4667529afe5863b41853

Character sheet
Race: Druid

face your demons

”They’re new,” he explained. ”Young boys that want to live an exciting life, realise that this is not what they thought it was and leave.” Or stay because they think the princess is good looking. That was always a reason some stayed. ”How is your day going, your royal highness?” He grinned. His arms were behind his back and even though he was messing around, there was always a respect in the way he spoke tot he pricness and in the way he held himself. Most of their days started or ended with Octavian flirting with her. Not because he actually thought he stood a chance, well, maybe part of him wouldn’t mind if he did, but it was mostly because that was just who he was. On some days when he was guarding close to the king he even spend some time making comments to the king. Who could easily get him killed. But Orion Ylindar wasn't a bad looking man.

eat their hands
MONTY
Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:18 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
wincest 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
wincest Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
i've lived my life both good and bad,
definitely not as light as a feather
Apparently the guards that had been foolish enough to make a bet on the two of them, Octavian and Arianna herself, were foolish because they were new. It sounded plausible. After all, anyone who worked in the castle for longer than a week or so would realize Octavian spoke to the Princess each day. "Are you saying that workin in the royal guard is utterly boring, Octavian?" She asked him as she raised a brow. She imagined it to be just about as dull as it could get, but she wanted to hear it from his lips.

It took her a while to answer his question. She motioned him to join her on a walk with a quick nod of her head, not wanting anyone to overhear their conversation. "I can't complain." She said as she looked up at him, folding her hands neatly behind her back. "But there's always the fear and worry for Regulus." She said honestly. She could have lied to him, yet instead she chose to tell the truth. It felt comforting to do so and well, who was he to betray her trust? It was his job to keep it.

Outfit
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:19 am
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum