Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Don't Wanna Hear About It
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Malcolm Morris
Malcolm Morris
Eden
Don't Wanna Hear About It DN6yB78
Ashmoor
Don't Wanna Hear About It 7bfdfe980368613395abf4ab26619fea

Character sheet
Race: Merfolk
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two very different things.” @Remiël Darleston Malcolm leaned against the trunk of a big oak tree. Its leaves were already turning brown even though it would still be a month or two until autumn. It was probably caused by the constant emissions a buzzing city like Alderrath was producing. The exhausted man looked up to the branches. A deep sigh left his mouth. Even though he was born and raised here he felt somehow connected with the other kingdoms. Their cultured interested them. He knew how much they all cared about nature and the beauty of it. And he did too. Not as earnest as they did. But seeing this dying tree... it did kind of made him feel like there were other options out there. Options which didn't hurt nature as bad. He was no tree hugging elf or druid of god knows what, still, there was no need to let all of it die. He let his head fell against the bark and let his gaze glide over the horizon. The sun was slowly dropping down to allow the moon to come up and the dark to fall upon the city. He was tired. He had travelled all the way from the upper ring which he had visited to sell the stolen necklace. People kept giving him weird looks and stalked him. Not that he blamed them, not at all. He looked like a homeless person. Which wasn't a lie either. Anyways, he had to take a long ass route to avoid as much people as possible. Maybe he could just close his eyes for a little bit. Just for a couple of minutes. That wouldn't hurt. The Agrarian ring wasn't as violent as the places he used to. So the chance there would be someone to slit his throat was small.
MONTY
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:11 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Remiël Darleston
Remiël Darleston
Nienn Bean
Don't Wanna Hear About It 1XNHQ6yO_o
Ashmoor
Don't Wanna Hear About It Tumblr_p7tdfuRdB91wwhs5lo2_400

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t272-remiel-darleston

These burning flames, these crashing waves
Wash over me like a hurricane

After a long day, she had eventually decided to take some rest for herself, away from the busy streets in the middle ring that were driving her mad sometimes. She didn’t show it most of the time, but she missed the place she grew up in. The rich jungle of Avalon where everything felt much more alive, and in balance with nature. They didn’t have trains or a lot of emissions, no, instead they lived from what the earth provided them. They took care of it, and in return, nature gave them everything they ever needed. Whereas Alderrath took a very different approach.

It was hard sometimes, but Remiël had gotten used to so much of it since she had been seven years old when she was brought into the city. She could only vaguely remember her life in the jungle, also mainly because she pushed most of those memories aside. They simply hurted too much for her, as they reminded her about dead parents. In a way, she was trying to protect herself from her old childhood trauma’s, but that didn’t mean she was always successful. Today had been one of those days where her past had started to catch up with her, which was why she needed some time alone. And it was also the reason why she had made way to the agrarian ring, because there was at least a bit more of nature to be found.

Her eyes were mostly focused on the setting sun, slowly diving into the horizon, leaving a golden glow in which the moon was already visible as well, on the other side. The beauty of it was able to distract her from the sadness within her heart, as it had been able to dry her tears. But, due to this, she hadn’t seen the young man sitting against a tree, almost falling asleep. Her foot got caught behind his leg, and she found her balance a little too late to prevent herself from falling forward onto the ground. She had, however, been able to catch herself with her hands, right before she quickly tried to find the thing that had made her trip, what happened to be a person. ”Oh, oh, I’m so sorry. Did..” She started rambling a bit with a worried look on her face. ”Did I hurt you?” Immediately her concert went to the person she had apparently kicked, as she quickly felt rather bad about it.

TAG: MALCOLM MORRIS
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:11 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Malcolm Morris
Malcolm Morris
Eden
Ashmoor

Character sheet
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two very different things.” @Remiël Darleston Sleep appeared to be just around the corner when Malcolm got heavenly interrupted. A gasp out of surprise left his mouth as a whole person tripped over his legs. Painfully jerking his knee. "Fuck" he called out, immediatly reaching for his sore leg. The women who fell over his legs instantly started apologizing. Malcolm quickly looked up and down. "Do you have eyes?" he spat at her. He was in no rush trying to be polite what so ever. He didn't give a damn it was just an accident. He had been living on edge lately. He couldn't go back to Dawnmire probably. And even though this place was adequate he still felt like he didn't belong here. And just kind of everything else wasn't great either. Everything was just slowly fucking him up. And this, this was just the last drop. He had finally had just a little bit of peace. Slightly. And she came to fuck that up. He quickly stood up. His knee hurted quite, but atleast he could stand. He took a couple of unsteady steps so he could get closer to his 'attacker'. "Yes you hurt me, now just get the hell away from me." he hissed in her face. He didn't have any weapons with him now, otherwise he would have just slit her throat on the spot./text>
MONTY

Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:51 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Remiël Darleston
Remiël Darleston
Nienn Bean
Ashmoor

Character sheet

It was an accident, a horrible accident. All because she hadn’t been focused on where she was going and where she was placing her feet. Her eyes had been caught by the beauty of the setting sun, and she had not seen the boy sitting against the tree. It didn’t matter that much to her that she had fallen as well, because she was mainly worried about him, since she kicked him, pretty hard, or that’s what it had felt like. And she had been able to catch herself still rather nicely.

Remiël heard him cry out when she fell, but, when she turned to him, he didn’t seem all too happy about it. I mean, she could get it, as she wouldn’t have been happy about it either, but she was still able to forgive another person’s mistakes. Her eyes were a bit wide when he started talking to her, and this didn’t change after what he had said. ”I.. Yes, I do. I’m..” She said, trying to apologize again, but hadn’t she already done that? She didn’t want to keep repeating herself over and over again, and instead asked him if she had hurt him. Right after she had been able to stand back up onto her feet, he did so too, and she watched his legs to observe if he had a limp, or something of the sort. But when he took some unsteady steps in her direction, she backed off. Not because she was afraid of him, but you could never know what a person was up to. She slightly raised her hands, to show him that she didn’t mean to harm him. ”I..” She started again, because deep down, she felt the urge to make this right, knowing that she could.. But it was too dangerous, and it was a risk she wasn’t allowed to take, right? ”If you let me, I can help you. I promise you.” She said, maybe she could make it seem like it wasn’t magic at all.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:56 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Malcolm Morris
Malcolm Morris
Eden
Ashmoor

Character sheet
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two very different things.” @Remiel Darleston Malcolm already wasn't the most cheerful person on this continent. But lately it had just been stacking up a bit too much. And it became a bit too much for him. This wasn't the first time he bursted out like this to an innocent person. Life was just fucking him over and over again. And he felt like he could never truly rest. He was always alert. For his father. Anyone else who somehow knows his secret. No where was safe. He was sick of it. And now this little bitch came to interrupt the one moment of peace he was having. And she hit him, right where it hurt. There was an 'old' injury on his leg. He narrowed his eyes in pain. But he wasn;t planning on backing down because of it. The girl in front of him kept apolgizing which made him even more annoyed than he already was. Anger tingled his nerves. "I don't need your fucking help, I'm fine" he growled as he took a couple of steps back again. Still limping, still very clearly in pain. He bit on the inside of his cheeks. He was too stubborn to admit that some medical care for his leg was maybe needed. He kept his green eyes locked at her. Hoping she would just go away as soon as possible so he could return to his peace.
MONTY

Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:50 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Remiël Darleston
Remiël Darleston
Nienn Bean
Ashmoor

Character sheet

His reaction might have been a little extreme, or so that was what she thought. But many people in Alderrath didn’t respond to these kinds of situations in the way that she did, and most of the time, she felt more like the odd one out. They were all so tense, in some form or way, while Remiël always tried to remain calm. She wanted to help people, not to bring more troubles into their lives. Maybe if she had grown up in a city where most people only thought of themselves, she would have responded differently as well. But she did not, and his reaction wouldn’t change her.

Her eyes had watched his leg, trying to observe how much damage she had done to it, and she could see the limp in his walk. It only got worse after he discarded her help and took a few steps back. She could feel the tenseness in her own body relax after he did that, because she felt less threatened by him taking more distance. ”Are you sure?” She asked, a bit more calmly now, with eyes hinting at his limp. Letting him know that she had seen that he was in pain. If he was truly fine, he might as well demonstrate it by walking away from her, and then she would leave him alone. But, then again, she didn’t think that was the case. And she wanted to make it up to him.

Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:05 am
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum