Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Passing by
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Remiël Darleston
Remiël Darleston
Nienn Bean
Passing by 1XNHQ6yO_o
Ashmoor
Passing by Tumblr_p7tdfuRdB91wwhs5lo2_400

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t272-remiel-darleston

These burning flames, these crashing waves
Wash over me like a hurricane

It was only on days like these, that Remy was dressed in her best clothes, following her mother and her friend through the upper ring streets. Her eyes moving over the buildings and people there. Feeling almost like a weird fish in a sea of birds, even if she herself didn’t exactly look like she would belong with the fish. The only thing she knew was that her father came from here, but she didn’t know anything about his family. For her own safety, or so she was told. However, she couldn’t help but feel some slight curiosity for it. Was it really possible that she had some family walking around in these parts? And if so, who were they?

Completely swallowed by her own thoughts, she hadn’t noticed how her mother and her friend had changed direction, and that she was now walking straight into a guy. Or well, it didn’t take her too long to notice that, but it was a little too late. In just a mere second she was standing right in front of him, eyes blinking up and looking at him. Suddenly started by the fact that she was so close, she took a step back. Ooh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to..” She started, but laughed when she didn’t finish her sentence, since he would probably know what she meant. Gracefully she moved her arms and moved her body sideways, so he was able to pass her, without touching. ”Here you go.” She said, letting him pass.

TAG: FAOLAN PYRRHOS
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:31 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Faolan Pyrrhos
Faolan Pyrrhos
dodo
Passing by 87ecb203d414ab1695eb3a8be286d276c6bb0b02
Ashmoor
Passing by Cb0ccc943ba2e7322f944fba76aac20d

Character sheet
Race: Human

darling, dearest

Deeply lost in thought Faolan stared at the ground as he walked. Well, he was lost in his own thoughts but there were so many shooting through his head at the same time that it somehow felt like he wasn't thinking of anything at all. There was the fact that Eli was back in Ashmoor, the engagement to Alison, his brother Vidar was always somewhere in the background of his thoughts, even now still haunting his thoughts after his disownment and death. Then there were the simpler things on his mind, the threatning grey clouds in the sky, the people in the streets touching him, the rings around his fingers. A small frown made it's way on his forehead as he walked further with his hands shoved into the pockets of his coat.

Faolan felt himself bump into someone, or felt someone bump into him, and that seemed to pull him out of the thoughts that were drowning him in his own head. He usually drowned in his own thoughts. He never learned how to swim after all so it was easy to drown. His pale eyes fell on a familiar face that apologised and amusement shone through the mask on his face for just a couple of seconds. "Well hello to you too, Remiël." Faolan said after a few awkward seconds of just staring at each other, wondering if she didn't recognise him anymore.

dead
MONTY
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:50 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Remiël Darleston
Remiël Darleston
Nienn Bean
Passing by 1XNHQ6yO_o
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Apparently, the moment she had bumped into the other, her thoughts had not quite left her mind. Strangely, she acted as if the young man in front of her was a stranger, but the moment he said her name, she realized that he wasn’t in fact a stranger at all. Oh, how stupid that must have looked. If she would have been able to sink down into the streets at this moment, she would have done so, out of embarrassment. Slowly making herself disappear. ”Oh yes, hello.” She said, after taking a quick breath, trying not to make a complete fool out of herself, even though she had already done that, ofcourse.

It didn’t take her too long though, before she started laughing about her own stupidity, realizing that it was probably better to just admit to it. ”I’m sorry, that probably looked very stupid, I.. I suppose I wasn't quite thinking straight, or not yet at least.” She started trying to explain herself, hoping he would get what she meant. That she had probably been somewhere else with her thoughts. That was, ofcourse, also the reason why she had bumped into him in the first place. But maybe the same could have been said about him? Since he didn’t notice her on time.

Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:03 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Faolan Pyrrhos
Faolan Pyrrhos
dodo
Passing by 87ecb203d414ab1695eb3a8be286d276c6bb0b02
Ashmoor
Passing by Cb0ccc943ba2e7322f944fba76aac20d

Character sheet
Race: Human

darling, dearest

Faolan had a great posture. His back was always straight, his shoulders back and his head held high. His mother had hammered on his posture ever since he could remember. Always hissing comments under her breath when she had the oppertunity. Faolan could still hear her voice every time, with everything he did. Even now it was as if she still held him by his shoulder when he was alone with an old friend.

”I’m sorry, that probably looked very stupid, I.. I suppose I wasn't quite thinking straight, or not yet at least.” She started explaining. "So, nothing new then" Faolan hummed, clearly amused. He shoved his hands deep into the pockets of his coat, already feeling the cold in his bones even though the temperatures still had to drop. When the seasons changed he sometimes wished he was born in Xaila, just for the sun all year around.

dead
MONTY
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:29 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Remiël Darleston
Remiël Darleston
Nienn Bean
Passing by 1XNHQ6yO_o
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Remiël still couldn’t wrap her mind around the fact that she had just treated Faolan as a stranger, since that was just such a weird notion. She had known him for such a long time, ever since they were little children. Mainly due to the fact that her mother often visited the upper-ring, where she still had some old friends. Even now, she was mainly there because her mother was, though, she couldn’t really spot her anymore? Her eyes only shortly looked around for her before they landed back on her friend. Had she really been so lost in her own mind that she also lost track of time and space? And well, apparently faces as well.

Her mouth shortly fell open at her friend’s comment, in surprise, right before she squeezed her eyes a tiny bit and gave him a glare. Letting him know that she was maybe slightly offended by his words. Though, quickly enough a smile broke through, because deep down, she knew he was probably right. ”Alright,” She said, letting out a deep breath right before she was about to admit to him being right. But she still kinda struggled to do so. ”You know I really hate to admit it.” She told him, still trying to stubbornly hold on, even if she already gave him enough of the truth. Remy had always been a dreamer, she knew that about herself, but she never actually liked to admit that. Maybe because she always thought it wasn’t really a good thing. Gentilly she placed her arms over each other in front of her, trying to look strong and determined, even though he probably knew well enough that she was nothing of the sort. Not deep down at least.

Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:43 am
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum