Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. Daddy?
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Elliot Gallio
Elliot Gallio
dodo
daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Ellie10
Ashmoor
daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? 51cc3d0afc66d35f71a2a4565fa64e54

Character sheet
Race: Human

tadpoles

He had an idea. Was it a stupid idea? Perhaps it was, but Elliot thought it was brilliant. It started out as a tipsy joke with a man by the bar and slowly it took over his thoughts when he was sober. That was what happened with his brain when it focussed on something. It couldn’t ‘unfocus’ until it had happened, he had done it or another thought took the place of that one. His two focus points were; getting money for the farm and that what he was about to do right now. First there was the getting in to the upper ring thing, but with a faked stamp that he copied from Thiago’s passport months ago and his nicest clothes just washed he somehow got in. -don’t ask him how, really.-

Elliot tried to hide the grin that wanted to make it’s way on to his face. The corners of his mouth tugged upwards with every step he took closer to the high priest when he finally arrived where he had to be for the priest. With bright, sparkling eyes the young man looked at, well, the mask really. Elliot’s tall and lanky build made him look more boyish combined with the grin that was hiding underneath his for now serious face.

He knew who he was by his name and what other people told him in the streets, but other than that he knew nothing. He wasn’t the religious type, or so he thought, so there was no reason for the youngest Gallio to know the man. That didn’t make it any less fun, though. If anything it made it even better. ”Forgive me daddy Alpha, for I have sinned.”

are baby turtles
MONTY
Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:20 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? JimtOMm
Ashmoor
daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? F0657304b9a722a177b9d72def87eb0c

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t207-alpha-aphelion#555

Feeling sad? Join a cult!

It was a boring day today, one might say. Not much was happening around the grounds of the church. Alpha didn't mind much. It left him with his thoughts to think about, to plan the next steps ahead. He had prayed in the morning, just like everyone else, but it had only been half-assed. The other half of him was still deseperately waiting for a sign from Renestrae.

His Goddess hadn't spoken a word, hadn't shown a single sign ever since his climb to the position of High Priest. Was she judging him? Was she not proud of his accomplishments? It was making him nervous, but he tried to tell himself that Renestrae wasn't one for showing herself often. He needed to be patient and give it time. Yet he wasn't sure how long he could stand this silence any more.

His mullings and worries were rudely disturbed by the voice of another. Alpha had been staring out a window over the courtyard, hands neatly clasped behind his back, so he was easy to sneak up to. There was no twitch of surprise however and because he wore his mask, the other couldn't see how Alpha's brows knotted together in confusion. Daddy. Well, there was a first time for everything. Slowly, the High Priest turned around to see how dared to speak these words to him. Alpha definitely shouldn't feel as flattered as he did now. "Excuse me?" were the only soft words he spoke as his dark eyes watched the other very carefully.
@Elliot Gallio
Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:43 am
Ashmoor Citizen
Elliot Gallio
Elliot Gallio
dodo
daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Ellie10
Ashmoor
daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? 51cc3d0afc66d35f71a2a4565fa64e54

Character sheet

tadpoles

He couldn't help it. The idea got stuck in his head weeks ago and he just had to go to the upper ring and do it. That summed him the youngest Gallio up beautifully. Twenty years old and still just a child because his mother treated him as a baby until the moment she died. "Excuse me?" The high priest slowly turned around to face him and Elliot could almost see his own reflection in his mask. Huh, he wondered what he looked like without the mask, even though the mask gave it some sort of extra exciting twist. His mind wandered elsewhere for a second, making him question the choises he made in his life that let him end up here wondering if he had a thing for masks and high priests. A shiver ran through his body. "Forgive me daddy, I've been a bad boy." He was so going to tell Thiago about this when he got home. There was no way he wouldn't. This might just be the highlight of his entire life. "I've had sexual fantasies about you" Elliot looked at the man with big, almost puppy dog like eyes and gestured around with his hand. "Right here."

are baby turtles
MONTY
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:33 pm
Sponsored content