Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[DMB] Dance Macabre
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
[DMB] Dance Macabre JimtOMm
Ashmoor
[DMB] Dance Macabre F0657304b9a722a177b9d72def87eb0c

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t207-alpha-aphelion#555

Feeling sad? Join a cult!

This would be his first appearance as High Priest of Renestrae. So, he needed to look in tiptop shape. It would be a masked ball and how convenient that Alpha already had one. Perhaps it was with that reason that tonight's ball was masked. A way to welcome Alpha into his position. That thought made the corners of his mouth curl up slightly as he looked around the crowd.

It amused him how the sheep walked around here with not a single important thought in their heads. All they could think about was wine, food and even more wine. He wondered how deep into the night this ball would last and how long these people could stand straight on their feet. For now he kept to the side, standing near a pillar with a goblet in his hand, but he barely had a sip. Alpha liked his mind clear, especially in these kinds of situations. Anything could happen. Anyone could show up. And that meant having to pay attention. He definitely couldn't do such a thing when drunk. And that would be horrible for his ego.
@Vyndi Montgomery
Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:01 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Vyndi Montgomery
Vyndi Montgomery
Michelle
[DMB] Dance Macabre J5fHlKd
Ashmoor
[DMB] Dance Macabre 8010004d9beb9c13f14abf2e20752b01

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t224-vyndi-montgomery
Vyndi Montgomery
— “DON'T YOU SEE? THE CATASTROPHE IS ME. MY VERY EXISTENCE IS AN AFFRONT TO EVERYTHING THAT IS NATURAL AND GOOD”

Wine spilled as red as her own hair. Drinking and dancing, fuckikng no doubt. Oh yeah, Ashmoor had it all. Except for some common sense it seemed. Naming that filthy little prick instead of a good and loyal servant of the gods like her.

They would pay for it, all of them would. But until the moment of her sweet vengeance she would smile along with him. Take that man who was an imposter and befriend him, hell she could even bed him if that meant securing a spot of higher up. Nothing was too much, nothing could stand in her way.

"Drink my friend, you seem awfully dull for a party." She clinked her own goblet against his, narrowing her eyes behind the lace mask tied to her cheeks.
Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:28 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Alpha had always been moderate when it came to indulging. In fact, he had never treally indulged into anything. He simply believed himself to be above it. Plus, it was not Renestrae's way. He needed to be open to her signs and her thoughts. He couldn't do that when his views were swaying and his thoughts were muddled.

He hadn't truly thought to come through the evening unscathed. And he was right, as a redheaded person suddenly doomed up next to him. While she clung their glasses together he only gave her a soft hum in return. "I am simply performing my duties, nothing more and nothing less," he replied softly, still letting his eyes go over the crowd. "Though priests are not meant to be the life of the party, anyway," he continued, letting his dark eyes slide towards her. He was here for is faith, not to behave as a pig in a pigstay like any other was doing here.
@Vyndi Montgomery
Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:41 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Vyndi Montgomery
Vyndi Montgomery
Michelle
Ashmoor

Character sheet
Vyndi Montgomery
— “DON'T YOU SEE? THE CATASTROPHE IS ME. MY VERY EXISTENCE IS AN AFFRONT TO EVERYTHING THAT IS NATURAL AND GOOD”

Of course, a men like him would never see the fun in events like these. He was such a stickler to the rules. She absolutely hated his guts for it. But she kept smiling, holding up the drink as she leaned towards him. Seduction incarnate like she was born to be right here, right in this moment. Standing nearly against him.

”Oh Alpha, don’t be that way.” She whispered his name rolling off her tongue with a gentle smile. ”This is a party after all. And you only live once.” A threat, a promise, it lingered inbetween them as the glass of wine did. Her blue eyes focussed on his. She would not take a no as answer tonight. At the end of the line, she never allowed no to be an answer to her. The title of High priest being in the hands of this man was just.. a temporary setback. It would be hers at the end of the line. The whole world would be.
Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:18 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
Ashmoor

Character sheet

Whatever kind of look Vyndi had in her eyes, it didn't mean well. In fact, Alpha was pretty sure that this woman didn't harbour any warm feelings towards him. And neither did he to her. He'd heard in the corridors of the church, when the last High Priest was dying, how she too had been looking at the position that Alpha now had in his pocket. And that meant danger.

She even dared to suggest he would have fun tonight. The audacity of this woman. He didn't let his irritation show, didn't let her know that this conversation was far from pleasant. He heard her words, and yet he decided not to act on the threat. he didn't want any unwanted attention tonight. "So you would lower yourself to the level of these people? My dear priestess," he started, the corners of his mouth slowly curling upwards as his lips thinned. "You should know better than that," he finished his sentence with those words. His gaze bored itself into hers as that sly smile stayed on his lips, taunting her.
@Vyndi Montgomery
Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:42 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Vyndi Montgomery
Vyndi Montgomery
Michelle
Ashmoor

Character sheet
Vyndi Montgomery

Alpha was all bite and no bark, perhaps that was why he had chosen his name. For no second in all of hell would Vyndi believe that his birthmother had chosen a name as sad as that for her son. Sure he was a pathetic little thing but Alpha, naming your son Alpha was the saddest thing. Maybe that was why he was so bitter?

She laid a hand on her chest in shock at his words. ”My Alpha, you wouldn’t dare compare me to those.. common people of little faith would you?” Her big blue eyes stared up at him. Innocence and all that could be. No she was far above those people. Far above everyone and everything surrounding her. It was just a matter of time till she stepped on them and tore them all down.
Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:54 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Alpha Aphelion
Alpha Aphelion
Cat.
Ashmoor

Character sheet

He had no idea why Vyndi had come up to him. Was it to annoy him? Or was she truly trying to extend a hand? He doubted it would be the latter, given that they were both making not so very nice jabs at each other, hidden in a sling of kind words with double meaning. For now, he would try and not go to far, knowing that the last thing he needed was a scene.

And yet she had the nerve to continue on. She didn't mind making a fuss, to put him in a spotlight he did not desire. This was her game. Alpha took the tinies of sips from his wine glass before putting it away on a nearby window sill. Like he would care where it would end up. "Words seem to be deceiving little things," he replied coolly, letting the smile slowly fade from is face. "But we should never question the faith of our people. We are here to guide them, not belittle their believes," he continued before giving one last glance through the room. "Very well then," as he spoke he extended his hand to her. "May I have this dance of you, then?" It might be her game, but he wouldn't mind playing along in a different way.
@Vyndi Montgomery
Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:03 pm
Sponsored content