Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Home is you
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Raeghan Vylasar
Raeghan Vylasar
Jazzy
Home is you CSdLegg
Lemuria
Home is you ExLhrts

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1358-raeghan-vylasar#6621

" unfortunately for everybody i will keep doing whatever the fuck i want "
He hadn't been that mysterious about why he wanted to take her to Moonbright. To meet family, he had said. Seeing as his sister had ran away and there was no real trace of them, his confidence in the area only left one real option; his mother. Raeghan had never known a father in his life and he had been raised by his mother and the other whores that worked at the place him and his twin sister had called home. It would be a tad bit strange, perhaps, to take his fiancé to a brothel in the slums of Moonbright. But to Raeghan, that place was home. He had been raised within those walls and he had been cared by the many other women who made their living there. Now, the majority of these women had stepped down of the working position and had more or less started to take care of the building and everything around it. Getting in younger blood to do the dirty work while the older ladies looked after the rest. It wasn't the best, but it was how they survived.

He had softly grabbed Oriana by the hand, gently tugging her along as he guided her through the streets of the new capitol. "You'll love her," he said with a big bright smile. "We really should stay for dinner, I think she would love that," dinner, as he called it, wasn't something that his fiancé was probably used to. Some bread and maybe soup if they were lucky. Perhaps she even had enough coin to buy a piece of meat, although they always had to make sure to split it amongst themselves. Although times had been rough as a kid, it had been better as he had started to summon. Using and abusing his familiar to get what he wanted, just to be sure that his family could eat. He really wondered how his mom was doing, as she was now just on her own. And well... They couldn't really write to each other, as she couldn't write and read, just like him before he had been asked to join the family.

As the scenery around them changed to a more filthy and closed off space, the kind of people that were walking along them changed as well. People who were dressed in old rags and looked like they had dragged themselves through filth. It was a part of the city that was hidden away, as it wasn't a pretty sight for visitors, but it was in places like these that the poor could find a community and a way to make a living.

He walked through an alleyway, pushing open a door to what seemed to a quite the atmospheric establishment. It was dark and small and even though the open space wasn't even that crowded, the way it was designed made it feel cramped. Some lanterns here and there lit up the dark area, shedding some light on the workers and the customers they were talking with. Some of the girls turned to look at the tall man entering and many, if not all, recognized him. Happy greetings and exciting words filled the place as it slowly died down and normal conversation continued. Business didn't slow down, after all. Ray tugged Oriana a bit closer to him as he gently placed a hand on both side of her hips to make sure she was close enough. Not only that, but also to make sure that none of the men would mistake her for one of the girls working here.

As they weaved through the audience of people, they eventually came to the bar. An older woman greeted them with a smile, before gesturing for them to go on. Raeghan chuckled and guided the sorceress through the door. Once on the other side, the sounds of the busy main area were muffled. He sighed as he brought a hand through his raven black hair. "It's quite busy for this hour," Ray commented, before he stepped forward. It was a hallway, that lead to some different door, but he ignored all of them. He simply went on to the end, which had another wooden door. Although, this one, was open. Through the many background noises that filled the place, a soft humming could be heard and the familiar sound made the tall man grin. For a moment he looked over to Oriana, before he turned to walk into the kitchen area.

"Guess who's back home," Ray said as he walked in. A surprised gasp filled the room as the woman who had been humming dropped her stuff on the spot. She ran over to her son, quickly wrapping her arms around him as she pulled him in. Although only being in her late thirties, his mother looked older than she actually was. One could say she was middle aged or perhaps even beyond that. Sadly, it were the many years of abuse and strain of the job that had taken a physical and mental toll on her. She was no longer desirable and so she had been pushed to kitchen work. Small in stature and quite petite, she seemed to carry similar features to her son. Plump, full lips and a nose that seemed slightly curved. He had her eyes, a deep blue colour, but not her hair, as hers was a thick brown and curly, something that complimented her honey coloured skin. Her face shape was also quite sharp, showing off not only the similarities with him, but also the fact she wasn't that well nourished as they were.

"Oh my sweet Ray, look at you," she said softly as she looked up at him. Her hands softly reaching up, gently cupping his face as she observed him. "You have been eating well I see! I am glad," He chuckled. "Yes, ma, life is good in Lythrania, it's everything the stories are and more," he told her, raising his hands so that he could gently place it atop of hers. He squeezed them, gently, and guided them from his face, downwards. This allowed him to slowly turn towards the guest he had brought with him. "Ma, I want you to meet my fiancé. This is Oriana," He smiled brightly as he gestured towards the redhead. The small brunette let out an excited noise as she rushed over to the sorceress and without much second thought pulled her into a hug. "Ah! Welcome welcome!" she said excitingly before she pulled back, observing her for a moment. "It's so nice to meet you dear, my name is Harly, but you can just call me ma as well, if you prefer," she said happily. "Oh this is such exciting news Ray, you two simply have to stay over for dinner," He nodded towards his mother, his eyes looking over to his fiancé. It was up to her what she wanted to do, after all.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:29 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum