Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FOF] Diphylleia grayi
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
[FOF] Diphylleia grayi KjadvhJ
Lemuria
[FOF] Diphylleia grayi D9g12Xi

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1404-caelum-vylasar-wip
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum had enjoyed the market of the festival these past three days. Even when it was cold, the cosiness that all the stands and the lights in the streets had made up for it. Caelum never looked forward to winter, but whenever he came to Ravaryn for the festival, he was blown away by the warmth it all had. Now, Caelum had entered the castle through the rich decorated grand hall. The ballroom was ever so beautiful. Caelum had acquired a drink and silently stood on the sidelines to watch the people mingle and dance. Once again, the Vylasar didn't immediately insert himself in the buzz of the partying people, being more comfortable watching from a distance at first. He always had to warm up a little before he could really enjoy himself on social occassions like these.

It was then that he spotted the black-white haired girl, standing alone. Caelum sighed a little to himself, looking around and waiting for a sign of life from Ezekiel. Was he just fetching her drinks, or had he left the venue again? Again, because it had seemed he had done precisely that at the festival back in Lemuria. Caelum wasn't too quick connecting the dots back then, but considering he wasn't here at the ball, it did make him think. At least, he couldn't see the man. After a while of no sight of Chaska's husband, Caelum made his way over to her. He took a fresh glass of champagne from a plate as he approached her. 'It's beautifully decorated, don't you think?' Caelum started, offering her the glass. 'Are you enjoying the ball?'
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:35 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Chaska Vylasar
Chaska Vylasar
niet juul
[FOF] Diphylleia grayi 7mKmf4U5_o
Lemuria
[FOF] Diphylleia grayi 4d34c603206ccf1ba978ad91af26f96165dcc261

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1220-chaska-vylasar#5571/

the world
has no right to my heart
The world has no place in our bed
They don't get to know what I said
@ Ezekiel Vylasar
Lythrana knew what had suddenly gotten into the man when his whole demeanor seemed to change in an instant. The sorceress would’ve lied if she didn’t admit to find herself a little uncomfortable in the sudden change of atmosphere, which is why she had politely told him that she’d be off to meet with the remaining members of their family attending, just to check in on them briefly – while also escaping his blatant mood swings for a while.

Yet, finding her family was easier said than done as she glanced upon the crowd before her. Not one familiar face, not until she recognized the voice of someone approaching her. A relieved smile laced her lips as she met her cousin’s eyes. He seemed to be in great spirits compared to her husband just now. ”Certainly,” she agreed while taking hold of the glass offered to her, briefly tilting her head upwards to take a look at the ballroom once more. She wouldn't bore her cousin with complaints about how tired she actually felt, just from standing up for several hours on end. Instead, she would save that for her husband. ”It’s alright, I suppose. A change of scenery never hurt anyone.” Her voice was laced with a certain informal kindness, one reserved for family and those she held dear. ”What about you, are you enjoy yourself thus far?” she then returned his question, taking a small sip from her drink while her free hand rested atop her swollen belly.

Outfit
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:39 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
[FOF] Diphylleia grayi KjadvhJ
Lemuria
[FOF] Diphylleia grayi D9g12Xi

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1404-caelum-vylasar-wip
Caelum Vylasar
He was glad to see a smile on her face as soon as she saw him, taking the offered glass. Caelum smiled in response. 'That's good to hear.' He had actually been wondering how she was. They didn't talk a lot, but Caelum hoped she knew he was there for her, whatever she needed. Ezekiel too, of course. He couldn't imagine what it was like expecting a child. And the certain difficulties their marriage already had to endure was a whole different kind of impressive. Of course, this was no time and place to converse about those kind of topics. So Caelum kept smiling and nodding in agreement. 'Certainly not indeed, I find it quite refreshing,' he replied, casting his gaze upwards once more. It was different than their own festival, something Caelum liked a lot. Every nation had their own cultures, architecture, colours and so on. 'I am, yeah,' Caelum nodded in response to her question. 'I'm not really one for big parties, but I seem to enjoy them more nowadays. Just, trying to put myself out there a bit more you know,' he smiled. Of course, Caelum wouldn't be seen talking with all kind of strangers anytime soon, he was still a bit reserved on that front. But he didn't shy away on purpose for them either.
Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:06 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum