Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
zeehond
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winter Family
Lionel Winter
Lionel Winter
Sans
zeehond Tiz0hA0
Ashmoor
zeehond 5nzLram

Character sheet
Race: Human
With the tide
Lionel found himself tasked with looking after Jane's dog for a few hours – the very pup he had gifted her upon his return to the mainland. The gesture had proven to be a perfect choice, and he was pleased to see the joy the little companion brought her. Jane, of course, took excellent care of the dog, but there were times when she couldn't be around, particularly when their mother whisked her away to social events in pursuit of a suitable match.

Their mother was persistent, especially when it came to finding a match for Jane. While Lionel supported the idea of his sister moving on, he couldn't condone the forceful approach. Unfortunately, he found himself unable to go against his mother's wishes.

It was a beautiful day, and the park was bustling with high lords and ladies engaged in socializing. Lionel, however, wanted no part in it. He greeted those he walked past, engaged in brief conversations, but kept it at that. Even those small interactions felt draining.

With the little white pup on a leash, he headed toward a more secluded part of the park, seeking solitude. Suddenly, the dog decided it had had enough exercise, rolling onto its back and barking excitedly at Lionel. Evidently, it was time for some affection. Bending down somewhat awkwardly – not entirely accustomed to such gestures – Lionel began stroking the dog. His initial attempts were a bit clumsy, but as he witnessed the pup's joyful reaction, his stiffness melted away.

"Yes, yes, you're a good boy, aren't you?" Lionel uttered with a softening gaze, his hand continuing to stroke the little pup's head. The simple joy of the moment enveloped him, filling his heart with warmth.
@Jane Winter

Poseidon
“he loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power he felt with each breath of wet, briny air.”

「R」
Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:42 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Penelope Villiers
Penelope Villiers
Niet Ro
zeehond Yk5wvaD
Ashmoor
zeehond Tfm2dtA

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1095-penelope-villiers
Reputation precedes me
in rumors I'm knee-deep, I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me
New year, new Poppy. Or rather, new opportunities for the same Poppy. The young woman had not ever felt the need to change anything about her already perfect life. All she had to do was stay on the path that was currently laid out for her, and then she'd have the most wonderful future. Life was truly rather easy when you were a Villiers. What could she possibly have to complain about?

In a wintery getup that made everybody around her envious, Penelope strolled through the park. It was rather cold, but her fur cloak kept her perfectly warm. Her wavy hair was pinned up and she supported a rather beautiful hat. Poppy had always known what was fashionable and her first outing of the new year would be no different. She could tell she had succeeded by the many looks she was given as she walked by.

Today was meant to be more of a casual outing, yet that all changed when she laid eyes upon a very specific man. Her heart made a jump upon seeing Lionel  and in a quick panic she turned around to the two handmaidens who were following her from a distance. With raised brows she quietly asked them how she looked, which was of course, nothing less than beautiful. She drew a deep breath before turning to the man once more. "Lionel?" She asked once she had approached him. With one of her most charming smiles on her face, she was sure that he would at least talk to her briefly. That was all she wanted.

Winter Fitje x
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:28 pm
The Winter Family
Lionel Winter
Lionel Winter
Sans
zeehond Tiz0hA0
Ashmoor
zeehond 5nzLram

Character sheet
With the tide
For a moment, Lionel felt transported back to his childhood, to the days spent playing in the gardens of the winter estate. Those precious moments when he could simply be a carefree child, frolicking around with his beloved dog. What was his name again? Something rather silly, he recalled. Ah yes, Haveagoodday! He had thought himself quite the comedian back then for coming up with such a name, although he cringed at it now.

The memory brought a nostalgic smile to his lips. It was fascinating how even the smallest things could evoke long-forgotten memories buried deep within a person. He hadn't thought about Havegoodday in years, but thanks to this little pup, it all came rushing back to him.

Lost in his reverie, Lionel hardly noticed when someone approached him. It was only when the dog bounced back to its feet and barked excitedly at the stranger that he snapped out of his thoughts. Slowly rising to his feet, he sighed inwardly. Of course, this brief moment of bliss had to be interrupted by one of his peers. Who could it be this time? Another young gentleman, perhaps? Or maybe some old lord claiming to have known his father? Or worse, a desperate mother trying to marry off her daughters to him?

"Lionel?"

His gaze shot upward at the sound of that voice, almost as if he couldn't quite believe it was her. But there she stood — Miss Penelope Villiers, as radiant as ever, with her enchanting smile. Panic briefly flitted through Lionel as he tried to compose himself, adopting his usual formal stance and tone. He hoped she hadn't been standing there for long, hadn't witnessed his moment of vulnerability just now. She probably had, though.

"Miss Villiers, what a pleasant surprise to see you here," he greeted, his voice distant but friendly.
@Jane Winter

Poseidon
“he loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power he felt with each breath of wet, briny air.”

「R」
Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:28 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Penelope Villiers
Penelope Villiers
Niet Ro
zeehond Yk5wvaD
Ashmoor
zeehond Tfm2dtA

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1095-penelope-villiers
Reputation precedes me
in rumors I'm knee-deep, I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me
Wherever Penelope Villiers went people tended to look at her. People either wished to be her or be with her. But even Penelope could be knocked off her high horse. All it took was a sudden appearance from the man that made her heart flutter, the one who made her think thoughts that resembled dreams more than they did realistic scenarios. All she wished for was for him to consider her as interesting as she did him.

It was not her intention to startle him, but she had. She could feel a pang shoot through her heart as she hoped that he would not hold her in vain. Her keen eyes carefully watched him as he composed himself. She did not let the smile on her face falter, she did not think she could, even if she wanted to. "The pleasure is all mine, my lord." She spoke as effortlessly as she could. "I quite enjoy coming here to enjoy the fresh air." She said, right before her gaze trailed away from the man.

The girl could not help but note the adorable creature she had seen Lionel with. He had looked so lovely and peaceful petting the dog, she had almost felt bad about disturbing him. And now, the little white ball of fur was interested in her too. "Who is this?" Poppy cood as she took a few steps forward in order to let the dog smell her hand. Excitedly, she took of her glove and knelt down a little. Her hand stroked the dog in an expert manner. "Aren't you just a delight?" She said. There were few matter that could make Poppy forget about her dream man, but an adorable puppy was certainly one of them.

Winter Fitje x
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:08 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum