Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
A challenge, a test of skill
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
A challenge, a test of skill 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
A challenge, a test of skill Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
I've lived my life
both good and bad. Definitely not light as a feather
The Festival of Frostcrown was not just a celebration of Ravaryn's patron deity anymore. After the many meetings she had attended alongside her father and his council, it was clear that the King intended to create bounding alliances. Every Ylindar had become a pawn in their game of chess, a tool for ensuring not just their country's safety, but that of their family. While she understood the purpose of all those conversations of marriage, they did not make her life any easier. Especially when it came to her siblings, her little brothers, who she did not wish to push into a future they did not want. But royals had little choice on the matters of love.

As they did most days, Scorpius would meet her in their family's private library for tea in the afternoon. They did not go the castle's grand library, they went to a place where no one would bother them. But unlike most days, she had something difficult to discuss with him. She wished she could speak to him as his sister, but there would be a real possibility she'd have to talk to him as his future queen. With a sigh she leaned back in the comfortable chair, closing her eyes and letting her head rest against the soft fabric. There were noticable bags under her eyes, she was as tired as could be from all that had to be arranged. For a moment, she just gathered her thoughts and breath in silence as she waited for the apple of her eye.

& Scorpius Ylindar

casual slay fit

if i told you about
the darkness inside of me,
would you still look at me
like i'm the sun?

A challenge, a test of skill Ravary10A challenge, a test of skill Ylinda10
Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:09 am
Prince of Ravaryn
Scorpius Ylindar
Scorpius Ylindar
Caro
A challenge, a test of skill I4JNuiG
Ravaryn
A challenge, a test of skill 895f3c9be11ddcedc4affff9d944af191da2831e

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t786-ravaryn-scorpius-ylinda
The astronomer has a starry map of the past

Was he looking forward to the festival? Perhaps not like he used to do. The passing of Regulus still weighed him down quite a lot. But after speaking with Marius, there had been a shift of some sorts. Though that didn’t mean that things weren’t hard anymore. He just hoped that the pain would disappear one day. Although he doubted that would ever happen. The young man was to smart to believe that. But perhaps with the passing of times it would become easier for him. That was something he hoped for. Yet today was another day. Another day to tackle his own demons. But also a day he was looking forward too as always. He was on his way to his sister in the private library after he had been busy with his astrology for the bigger part of the day.

With his hands behind his back, one hand gripping on to the other he calmly walked through the hallways. Greeting those he passed with a soft smile. Until he found himself within the safety of the walls of the library again. He relaxed a bit more. Not entirely but well, just a tad more. Watching his sister as he turned the corner. She looked tired.. Making him worry almost instantly. Quietly moving towards here. ’Are you okay?’ He spoke with a soft, yet clearly deepened voice. Soft smile lingering on his lips. If anything he probably looked as tired as her, but for a whole other reason.

Fitje

The astrologer of our future.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:37 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
I've lived my life
Sometimes the princess greatly doubted her ability to one day rule the nation. It was a duty she had not grown up with, one that had befallen her in the most despicable manner. A crownprince's life taken by force, only for the spare to then be the heir. Many would find it poetic, she just found it.. a burden. Yet, she had little choice in the matter. So did what she had to do with her back straightened, and hoped that one day her head would be strong enough to carry the crown.

A familiar voice filled the room softly, gently. She opened her dark eyes, letting them glide over her brother in a caring manner. He was clearly as tired as she was, which worried her. For he did not have any meetings to attend like she did, which meant that there was something else causing him this spent. Her heart pained, as she knew exactly what it was. "My darling," she spoke as she stood up and approached him, wrapping her arms around him carefully. "I'm just tired from having to attend all those council meetings, it is not something you should worry about." She told him with a smile. As she let go of him, she motioned for him to sit down on the chair beside hers. "Have you been sleeping?" She asked, not bothering to hide the concern on her face. With any outsider she would, but she would never hide her devotion to her family from them.

casual slay fit

if i told you about
like i'm the sun?

Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:42 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Scorpius Ylindar
Scorpius Ylindar
Caro
Ravaryn

Character sheet

He had stumbled into something that was completely unknown to him. A form of depression. Something that the young prince had never actually considered in happening. Yet here they were. There was no doubt in his mind that people would look upon him as odd. Why would a young man that had everything the world could possibly offer be depressed? It was weird and he knew it. It almost felt like he wasn’t really allowed to feel what he felt. A problem he had never stumbled upon before. But nonetheless now it had presented itself in its most ugly nature. And he hated that he felt like this. If anything there were people that had it far worse than he had.. And he was moping around like no tomorrow. Was this truly what Regulus had wanted for his brother? Would he look down upon him in disgrace right now?

The soft smile that lingered on his lips didn’t quite reach his eyes, not like it used too. But as his sister wrapped her arms around him he gladly accepted the hug. Arms loosely wrapping around her as well. As if he was pulled into a cover of safety. Yes, that was exactly what this felt like. ’Let me worry about you, like you worry about me sister.’ He softly spoke. Soon enough sitting down on the designated chair. His eyes moving towards the two steaming cups in front of them. Shortly he looked up when her question sounded. ’I sleep. Not long, but I do.’ Scorpius softly hummed. Eyes moving back towards the cup. ’Tell me, how are things with you? Apart from your boring meetings that is?’

Fitje

Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:40 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
I've lived my life
Moments like these made her want to give up on all her duties. As soon as she laid her tired eyes upon her brother, she felt her heart sink. He looked defeated, worn out by an endless mental battle. She knew that was what must be bothering him, because she knew him like her own mind. Seeing him like this made her heart ache for having him go through it, all by himself. Was she so caught up in trying to learn how to rule that she had forgotten to take care of her own kin first? Was that who she had become?

The hug that she wrapped him in was stronger on her part than it was on his. When she let go, she could not help but gaze into his eyes. Any joy she might have seen before was missing. Had she truly been so blind? "Fine, fine, I'll allow it.". She spoke. It took everything in her to keep smiling softly at him. With her head slightly tilted, she watched how he talked, the way he moved. "Would you need any nightshade to help you sleep?" She asked him. She kept herself from suggesting that he'd use it, opting for a question instead. "Oh, I'm quite all right. It's been a lot of work to welcome all the royals and nobles, keep them entertained in the time that is not spent within the councilroom." The Daetrys family, and now the Aerendyls, the castle was crawling with elves from all over the realm these days. "Have you talked to any of them already?" She asked him in a curious manner. What would he think of them?

casual slay fit

if i told you about
like i'm the sun?

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:46 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Scorpius Ylindar
Scorpius Ylindar
Caro
Ravaryn

Character sheet

Perhaps he spoke to little about what was taunting his mind. Yet, he could not really speak about it. Mainly because he didn’t want to hurt anyone else with his own problems of not being able to deal with the loss of their brother. Scorpius didn’t think of it as fair to burden his sister or any of his siblings with his troubles. If anything, they all had bigger and more important things on their mind of that he was simply certain. Which was why he sought comfort in the stars, often going out on walks through the garden if he couldn’t sleep or didn’t dare to close his eyes. That was simply what his life had gotten to. That he was slowly turning into a ghost only coming out during the night time to roam the royal gardens and have his eyes aimed up towards the skies. As if his brother would speak to him.. Oh how he would love that to actually happen.

The way she stared into his eyes, it would almost make him feel uncomfortable. Casting his eyes down. Swallowing. Trying his best to uphold himself for her. Because to have her worry about him. Meant that her attention could slip away from her own future and Scorpius did not want that. ’No nightshade for me. I don’t want it.’ Simply because if one took too much of it… No, rather not. Besides it were his dreams that woke him up, so why take something to induce that? ’Ah yes, the other royals and nobles.’ It was that time of the year again. Scorpius had never been fond of all the nobility swarming their castle and even staying with them. It felt odd to have strangers in their house. Even more so now. ’I haven’t gotten the chance yet. And I doubt that they will be able to speak with me, when I’m quite certain that their focus is only on you and father dear sister. How could they not? After all, you simply mesmerize the lot of them with merely speaking to them.’ He grinned playfully. See, he didn’t completely lose his spark just yet.

Fitje

Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:59 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
I've lived my life
Arianna had always had a soft spot for her youngest brother; it was no secret among the royal court in Ishgard. She doted on him more than on any of her other siblings. If she could, she would keep him close to her for the rest of her days, just so she could protect him from harm. But as she laid eyes upon him she realised that she had failed in that aspect. Even though he was still near her, he was no longer untouched by the horrors of their world. If only she would have done more to prevent that...

Even if she would pay more attention to him than she already did, she doubted he would accept her help. As she predicted, he turned down the offer of nightshade. She would have to try something else, but for now, all she could do was converse with him. "They are quite different from us, I must say." She quietly confirmed his statement, with a hint of amusement written on her face. "You flatter me brother." She told him with a grin. "I can only do my best to embody Raanan and our country, next to those who are descendants from the gods themselves." Elves were children of their patron deities. Though their family had been chosen by Raanan, many believed they were not his blood, including herself.

casual slay fit

if i told you about
like i'm the sun?

Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:56 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Scorpius Ylindar
Scorpius Ylindar
Caro
Ravaryn

Character sheet

The young man softly hummed. Different was an understatement. He couldn’t quite comprehend how different one could be from each other. While they were all living in the same realm, the people couldn’t be more different. And then he wasn’t necessarily speaking about their differences in species. But just in the way they acted, in their beliefs. It was something that baffled his mind till this day. And it wasn’t because he was too close minded or anything, no it was something else entirely. Not that those people scared him. Anything but really, they intrigued him. But to a point that he wasn’t actually drawn to talk to them. Just admire them from afar and wait until they left again. Truly not feeling the need to converse with them. Which mainly resulted in the fact that he didn’t want the world to continue on. Because he didn’t want to lose the memories he had of his brother and in time that would exactly be what would happen.

’You are succeeding sister, more than you can ever imagine.’ Scorpius smiled kindly at the other. Gently bumping her shoulder. Before he leaned back. ’Are you ever scared of forgetting.. our brother?’ He whispered softer. Almost not audible, yet he was quite certain she would understand him either way. ’I’m not even sure if I remember his voice anymore and it scares me.’ An admission like no other. But it was the truth nonetheless. And it pained him to even speak those words aloud.

Fitje

Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:10 pm
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Ravaryn

Character sheet
I've lived my life
There was little Arianna could do about her brother's health, she assumed. She was not a physician, and thus, not qualified to make any impactful decisions. All she could do was observe how he was behaving and try to help in her own way. Whether that was by being there for him through talking, or just listening to what he had to say.

If she could distract him from his own thoughts by speaking about their royal and noble guests, she would do it all night. Of course, Scorpius wasn't Scorpius if he did not try to lift her own spirits up. "Thank you brother, that means a lot." She told him as she offered him a smile. Her family's approval mattered more than anything in the world.

When Scorpius spoke of Regulus, she felt her stomach turn. The smile and warmth faded from her face, as if a cold wind had suddenly taken a hold of her. "Every day." She said softly. Though it was known that Arianna never forgot anything, she was terribly frightened of losing even the faintest memory of her elder brother. "I think I remember. But I never know for certain" She whispered. "I think what matters more is what he said, rather than the way he spoke." She wished she could offer more insight into this, but she did not have any. "It's the same with mother. I vaguely remember her voice, but I remember all that she said. For better or for worse." She confessed. Arianna remembered their mother better than any of her siblings, as she had spent the most time with her. She sometimes wished she didn't. "I think as long as Regulus is in your heart, he is never truly forgotten." She said, trying her best not to lose her voice in this moment. But she could not hold up any of the walls she usually did when she was around Scorpius, and she felt like breaking.

casual slay fit

if i told you about
like i'm the sun?

Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:58 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum