Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
[FOF] Bathed in sound
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Charlie Elaéydar
Charlie Elaéydar
Blub blub
[FOF] Bathed in sound Charbb10
Lemuria
[FOF] Bathed in sound Eb33365ad8ca68ed4df1de3f843948d6

Character sheet
Race: Druid
It's such a perfect day to be washed away
I went and set by the shore  and i counted the waves.

[FOF] Bathed in sound Dbzwfby-6f92e29f-a50b-43d4-b1c2-cae7a77a5a63_copy

A few year ago- it already had been souch a long time since he had been here- alongside his father he had gone up north for the festivities then. And somehere as he walked down these memorable dimly lit streets, he felt as though his Father would be waiting for him up ahead. As he always did, giving his curious son time to explore the area at his own pace as he discussed some diplomaitc matters- or simply presented himself to the locals.

And though he knew he would not be there this time, Charlie felt his heart sting upon every corner he turned, every end of a street he met. Never meeting him, never seeing him- gods, how long would the hope last? How long before the mourning softened as everyone told him it'd do eventually? Everyone seemed to move on up ahead of him, everyone surpassed him, leaving him behind, stuck in a never ending story. Was he just weak?

Charlie bit his cheek a little as he took a turn right toward the night market up ahead. The young druid would never pass up on an oppurtunity to get a nice hot drink beside a fireplace. Especially not on cold nights such as these. Thus he pushed away his sorrows and up his thick fur hood, walking toward one of the many stalls that sold thewarm beverage he had been looking forward too. His eyes meeting a person he had doped to come across these days aswell. A Vylasar, the inhabitants of his childhood home- a chance to make sure his mark on it was still there after all these years 3 years. "Hey! Caelum!" the hadnt seen eachother in ages- last time he had still been 17. "Cealum!" he called out again as he aproached the sorcerer, leaving the confused salesman behind, who was about to give him the drink he had paid for.

"Caelum, hi, i hAVE to ask you something" he continued once he had catched his breath from running after the guy- what a run.

I counted a hundred and eight reasons i want to escape.
But then the reasons they'd crash upon the shore.
And they'd break

Much thank Nien x
Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:13 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
[FOF] Bathed in sound KjadvhJ
Lemuria
[FOF] Bathed in sound D9g12Xi

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1404-caelum-vylasar-wip
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum always seemed to forget how could it was up here. Especially in the winter. While he had attended most festivals here each year. He just wasn't much of a cold person. He liked the festival, but he also couldn't wait to go back to the warm Lemuria. That was just the perfect temperature. No icy cold or burning heat, just perfect. The Vylasar was out for an afternoon stroll, trying to clear his head. He had been juggling with so many thoughts lately, he couldn't even keep up anymore. He hoped a walk in the cold would shake them off. Breathing in the fresh cold air, he did feel a sense of calmth wash over him. Untill that was rudely interrupted by someone shouting his name.

He turned around and met the face of Charlie Elaéydar. It had been such a long time since he last saw him, but he recognized him still of course. He had grown since then, he didn't have the boyish looks anymore. He was becoming an adult, a grown man. He still had his youth though, telling him he HAD to ask him something as if the world depended on it. Caelum smiled softly and nodded. 'Yes, Charlie, what is it?' Maybe the distraction this younger man brought would do him better than any freezing walk in the night of Ishgard in the winter.
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:49 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Charlie Elaéydar
Charlie Elaéydar
Blub blub
[FOF] Bathed in sound Charbb10
Lemuria
[FOF] Bathed in sound Eb33365ad8ca68ed4df1de3f843948d6

Character sheet
Race: Druid
It's such a perfect day to be washed away
I went and set by the shore  and i counted the waves.

[FOF] Bathed in sound Dbzwfby-6f92e29f-a50b-43d4-b1c2-cae7a77a5a63_copy

Upon finally being able to breathe properly once more, Charlie smiled brightly, eager to ask the sorcorrer infront him everything he had to know. After all, he lived where Charlie used to- it was only normal for him to ask if the marks he had left within the castle still endured after all this time. So he nodded, placing his hands on his hips shortly before deciding it was not as comfortable as he though it would be. Besides, come to think of it, it would probably give off the wrong signs aswell right? Funny thing really- how such small gestures were able to change the whole demeanor you were going for.

Lost in his own train of thought, Charlie stared at the Vylasar in front of him for longer than anyone would be comfortable with, untill finally a rather hard cold breeze got him to snap out of it, devoting his attention to the older man once more. "Oh right, my questions, yes!" he smiled, those were sure to lighten his mood- or atleast that would be if the anwsers he was about to get aligned with his wants and needs. "Is my painting still up above the fireplace? The one with the otter?" he then asked. It was an art piece he had made for his father when he was 8 years old. People had looked weirdly at him for leaving it behind given the value it had to him, but- Charlie supposed it was in a way meant to represent his youth there aswell. A way for it to always remain in Lythrania he supposed.
I counted a hundred and eight reasons i want to escape.
But then the reasons they'd crash upon the shore.
And they'd break

Much thank Nien x
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:11 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Caelum Vylasar
Caelum Vylasar
Camilla
[FOF] Bathed in sound KjadvhJ
Lemuria
[FOF] Bathed in sound D9g12Xi

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1404-caelum-vylasar-wip
Caelum Vylasar
The younger man in front of him seemed to have lost the urge in which he had asked his question, staring at him for quite some time. It was starting to become a little uncomfortable when he finally snapped out of it. Classic Charlie, though. Caelum kept smiling like nothing had happened. He wasn't one to judge for little things like that anyway. His quick changes of how his demeanor didn't make him think anything either. The Vylasar was one to keep an open mind after all, no matter who or what.

He was asked about the otter painting, above the fireplace. Caelum frowned a little in thought. The fireplace, there were a lot of fireplaces in the castle. But of course, only one otter painting. He had always wondered why Charlie had left that painting. 'Oh, yes, the otter painting. That's still up,' he answered with a nod. 'Do you want it back?' He could only assume he wanted it back, since he had left it. Charlie didn't live there anymore so why let it hang there? Nobody particularly cared for the painting either. It hung nicely, but it had no significant meaning for anyone living in Lythrania right now. Not that he knew of, anyway.
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:31 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum