Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Tea with four ounces of sugar
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Princess of Xaila
Nymeria Daetrys
Nymeria Daetrys
Ei
Tea with four ounces of sugar  F10
Xaia
Tea with four ounces of sugar  3f082b7bfed34d0b4509368c3fda9e97

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf

Tea with four ounces of sugar  D5ys1x2-6ffa66a6-40fc-494d-bddf-10787073b0a5.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVmODhjMTY4LTdmODYtNDlhYi1iZDFkLTY2YTMzNzRhNDI3Y1wvZDV5czF4Mi02ZmZhNjZhNi00MGZjLTQ5NGQtYmRkZi0xMDc4NzA3M2IwYTUuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The warmth of Ishgard had been a nice welcoming gift to the southern princess. Though ofcourse, it had been nothing similar to the comforting heat of her homeland, but non the less, it had been significantly more bearable than the rest of this gods awfull cold land. It was not often the princess had made her way over to the northern most part of the world- in all honesty, she had only done so once before. One of the few dissapointing sides of being born with a future crown on your head.

You'd expect they would show you off wherever possible, but instead she had been pretty tied down in her homeland. A fate she did not weep over, ofcourse, Xaila was her home and her soil, she loved any minute walking upon it. But naturally there had been a curiousity, a sneaky interest in what laid beyond their borders. Especialy when the far away lands were considered to be close allies, no matter the grand distance between them. With a grand aloofness and nothing but political interest she had percieved news coming in from afar. Trading matters, marital matters and the likes of it.

However, when a chance appeared to really go there, there had been a slight hint of true excitement within her amber eyes. Not only had she never shyed away from a party ( even if the northerners knew nothing of partying with their archaic ways and rather boring prudeness) but also because she had started  to take a liking to their crown princess, Arianna. A young thing with much more experience to gain on governing and related matters. But her southern collegue could already tell she showed a promising wisdom- surpassing that of most her age. She'd be a great ally to have, the day they both were forced to pick up the crown. A fun one aswell. Meeting her for sweetened tea today was most certainly a fun outlook on today. It was quite funny actually, how most tea came from her soil, yet somehow the northeners had created their own craft using it. Most different from theirs she had been told.

With a proud smile the  tinted woman made her way through unfamiliar hallways. Being led by a to her assigned servant. A joyeous lady she'd discribe as honey sweet, clearly instructed to show only the most beautifull parts of the country. She had not done much different when their royals had visited them. A week of fun it had been along side them. And when meeting the other princess in the beautifully decorated tea room, Nymeria treated her like a far away younger cousin, whom she had finally been reunited with. "Arianna, dear- it is so good to meet you again" she smiled before laying a hand on her shoulder. "You look stunning, please do not tell me you went all out to meet with me love" she continued on with a warm chuckle, distancing herself from the princess. "tell me, how have you been." A good starting question- for she had to bite her lip as to not immeadiatly ask how the princesses meeting with her younger brother went- tea for later that was, after the actual tea they'd drink.

+ Arianna

Much thank Nien x
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:40 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Tea with four ounces of sugar  9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Tea with four ounces of sugar  Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
I've lived my life
both good and bad. Definitely not light as a feather
What would bind the Xailans and Ravarians, if not tea? The herbs came from the most southern part of Odiria, but they were enjoyed most on the other end of the continent. Perhaps, Ravarians enjoyed their tea even more than the Xailans did... She would have to aks the Crown Princess about that. As soon as it became clear that Nymeria Daetrys would set sail to their country, Arianna had not hesitated to make plans for them to spend some time together once again. After the most warm reception she had gotten while in Xaila, it was only deserving that the fiery princess would be treated the same here. Even more so because Arianna actually quite enjoyed being around her.

The table had been set and she had dressed in fine garments. She donned a very Ravarian ensemble, but had forgone the crown she usually wore. She wanted to know that the princess could count on her not just as an ally, but a friend. Even if it was still a fresh friendship, she considered the woman as such.

When Nymeria arrived she did so in the manner Arianna was used to and she felt the room warm up instantly. Not an uncomfortable warmth, no, but a welcoming one, such as a fire to sit by in the cold. "The same goes for you, your highness." She spoke kindly, showing the woman a smile. "I only did what I would for any friend." She continued, a tad softer than before. A woman like her, the future of her country, did not have many friends. But she hoped that the companionship they shared was genuine. "I've been well, thank you," she smiled, knowing full well the woman wished to hear more details than that. She motioned to the comfortable chairs, so that they could sit down and enjoy her favourite beverage. "Are you all settled in here? Have the servants been kind to you?" She asked curiously. She would not expect anything less of her staff.

Cute fitje x
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:53 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum