Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Fish inside a birdcage
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Ravaryn
Marius Ylindar
Marius Ylindar
Sanneee
Fish inside a birdcage Marias10
Ravaryn
Fish inside a birdcage 5109b4b77e78f87b5a08450f7201df63

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1768-ravaryn-marius-ylindar
You are atoms.

Fish inside a birdcage Rf6I0HJ

'Regulus should have been here'- the prince thought as he passed by the many rooms he had already explored many of times before. Regulus should be the older brother now, he should be the man to show scorpi the way. But alas here a pathetic excuse stood.  Their youngher brother's quatres up ahead. It shook  lose memories within his concious, ones he had lost grib off ever since his illness had taken a strong hold on him. Memories of the childhood the family had shared all those seasons ago- practcing sword fighting and archery. Marius had been an exceptionally unruly child back then, reighning down hard onto his younger sibling with no mercy- all with a laugh ofcourse. In good sport, naturally.

All had stopped when Marius beat up the one great friend he had. All was lost when Marius was. Time and time again, uphill after uphill. And having reached his latest one, he did so without an older brother to count on. For he had been declared dead only 4 months prior. Marius inhaled slightly as he grasped onto his outgoing self once more- able these days to hold onto it better as his grasp onto reality had been reinforced once more. Securely watched by his experience on the matter. He could feel them coming now, he understood their signs. Episodes were not as suprisng as they had been before. As now- he knew what they were and knew how to hide away from those he could hurt. It did not make them less scary, less lonely- but atleast he couldnt hurt anyone anymore. At least his family knew how to hold him close in their warm embrace.

A sigh escaped him as he continued to walk towards his brother's door. It wouldnt be long before he turned 18- and in true brother fashion it was upon him to fully deal with the matter of his younger brother becoming a man. You see- fathers? They were old. They knew nothing of becoming a man in this day and age. Besides, their father was way too carefull to have r e a l fun. A thought that made his unruly son grinn slightly. Marius had, dispite his ailment, a really good sense of fun- if he could say so himself. And he had always been known as quite the rebellious lad. True fun did not lay in chitchatting about boring ol- politics and social matters. True fun was to be found in adventure and laughs.

Thus the prince opened his youngest brother's door after simply a second of knocking, an enthusiast smile cut into his cheeks. "Morning dear borther o'mine!" Afternoon it was, actually. But Marius his days often did not start untill noon. "Quit what your doing, you are coming with me. Ain't that fun?!"

+ Scorpi

And your atoms are not caring about you existing.

Much thank Nien x

At the end of everything, hold onto anything.

Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:39 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Scorpius Ylindar
Scorpius Ylindar
Caro
Fish inside a birdcage I4JNuiG
Ravaryn
Fish inside a birdcage 895f3c9be11ddcedc4affff9d944af191da2831e

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t786-ravaryn-scorpius-ylinda
The astronomer has a starry map of the past

His fingers were moving effortlessly over the piano. It was a grief-stricken tune that was resounding through his rooms. Four months already. That had been the time that had passed from the moment they had finally known that Regulus had left this plain. It had been something that had sent the young prince into a state of despair. For the outside world he kept up his chin and moved through the city as if it hadn’t struck him. But behind closed doors.. There truly was not a moment that he had been happy since the news had been brought to them. His darling brother, a man who he looked up too. Apart from his father, Regulus had been everything the young prince had wanted to become in life. A strong knight who would do anything for the kingdom and those he loved. A memory he wanted to uphold, yet he didn’t find the energy to do so.

His days had been filled with lessons in all kind of things, but he had spent most of his days in the solitude of the castle. Barely going out anymore. Though from time to time he took a stroll through the city. To be met with petty from the citizens. Something he couldn’t stomach. Not that he wasn’t grateful for them. If anything, he was. But it was just too much for him to handle. During his lessons with the sword there were times where the young man had let the anger take over, where he had been careless. Taking it out on some poor sod. No, Scorpius Ylindar wasn’t doing well at all. He had fallen through the cracks. Not being able to place such a great loss.

The knock resounded but it didn’t come over the song he had been playing. As the door flew open he yelped. Instantly turning around, the sound slowly dying out. His eyes meeting those of his brother. Marius. Making him frown shortly. What? ’Where are we going? And you sure you want to take me out?’ The bond he shared with this man was one of brotherly love off course. He knew about the difficulties the other had. Which meant that it was time for himself to tuck away his emotions, to not make the other worry about him. That was the last thing he wanted.

The astrologer of our future.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:28 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Marius Ylindar
Marius Ylindar
Sanneee
Ravaryn

Character sheet
You are atoms.

His yelp was met with a laugh from his older brother- in ways only a brother could tease his kin. And as the younger Ylinder questioned him Marius laid his hands down onto his shoulders, shaking the boy softly. "Oh you bet i am" the older brother mused with a playfull grinn on his face. Excoted to finally feel as though he could do whatever he wanted again- as in this moment, it almost seemed possible again. He was on a true excitemnt high now, grasping at a life he dreamed of yet never could have again. Because a part of him knew it was moreso  a luck than a right. Things were sure to go down, just as the sun was forced to track it's path back behind the horison line each and every day.

Marius however, was sure to make the best of the daylight he still had left and let go of his baby brother's shoulders. "You are almost 18 Baby brother" he explained "It is time i teach you the important things now- things dad can not teach you. He has not been a young man in ages"  the prince nodded his head and waved him to follow him "C'mon C'mon it isgoing to be great i promise" and with that Marius left for the door, not giving his brother any time to protest, they had to go now, who knew how long before- Marius shook his head and smiled pushing open the door back into the hallway, waiting ipmatiently there for his brother's arrival.

Much thank Nien x

Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:16 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Scorpius Ylindar
Scorpius Ylindar
Caro
Ravaryn

Character sheet

Off course he would laugh. That was simply what older brothers did.. Regulus had laughed plenty of times with him. Mainly when he was out training in court and he had stumbled. Yet the eldest Ylindar always gave the best tips to work with. Which made him better in the end. Stop. Keep your head in the here and now Scorpius. For the sake of Marius. ’You look weirdly excited. What do you have planned hm?’ A grin curled around his lips as the young man tilted his head ever so softly. Wondering what he had come up with now. But if anything he would enjoy it. These moments were scarce when it came down to his brother. So he would enjoy it while it lasted. As he always did.

Shortly he narrowed his eyes at the other. ’Are you calling our father, the King, old? Wait ‘till he hears about this.’ The youngster teased the other. Poking him in the side as he hoisted himself from the bench he had been seated on stretching out. ’What do you have planned? Come on tell me? Cause I swear if it has anything to do with girls, I’m not coming along.’ He looked at the other, following him into the hallway. Off to an adventure with his brother. Wherever it may lead. ’At least give me a hint?’

Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:40 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Marius Ylindar
Marius Ylindar
Sanneee
Ravaryn

Character sheet
You are atoms.

A grin decorated the face of the older prince when his younger brother picked up on his teases and jokes, Regulus would have done so too just as seamlessly and as his eyes went over the younger instalment of the deceased crown prince- he could barely see a difference between the two. Weakening his guard ever so slightly as the emotions of a lost memory plagued his thoughts shortly. Only suppressed by his eagerness to keep his daylight undimmed for as long as he possibly could. " Oh you little snitch" he grinned as he failed to move away from the poke in his side. Bending his side in uncomfortable response. Getting back at Scorpius by messing up his hair roughly.

Oh to be young- Marius could not help but chuckle when Scorpius mentioned his fear of girls or well Marius would describe it as such. Truely a young boy's fear. A blessed fear for it meant there was not much worse to worry about than girls in this moment. Very valid though- Women were a gift from the lord above, blessed with both his grace and terrifying might.

He smiled amused as he started walking, lifting his chin up as he listened to his brother's desperate pleas for knowledge. " But Scorpi- that'd ruin the surprise!" he retorted with a chuckle following his words as he brought his gaze back upon the young lad, " But to give you some ease of mind, there will be no girls involved today" the prince reassured his company as he pushed open the doors that lead toward the main corridor of the family's most private wing of the castle. " We do need to work on that fear sometimes when you are actually 18 though. Trust me you will thank me to have some preparations before father starts talking marriage and happenings with you" Even Marius felt a shiver run down his spine as he spoke- and he had been blessed to have talked with Regulus beforehand nonetheless.

Much thank Nien x

Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:40 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Scorpius Ylindar
Scorpius Ylindar
Caro
Ravaryn

Character sheet

No, to actually do something that involved speaking to girls or being around them wasn’t something that was on his mind right now. It hadn’t been in the past few months and honestly he wasn’t quite sure if it would ever be. After all, if he couldn’t snap out of the feelings he was keeping hidden from the world, what was the point of it? And even if he snapped out of it. Could he ever fall in love with someone after his heart had been pained this much? Damn it. Snap out of it Scorpius. It isn’t the time.. Not when your brother is doing everything in his might to take your mind off of those matters. His words made him snap out of his funk once again, smirking playfully at the other. ’A snitch? I think father would greatly appreciate such information coming from his youngest.’ A cocky grin briefly appearing on his lips, trying to duck away the hand that shot to his hair but failing off course.

Scorpius groaned in displeasure as the other didn’t grant him any clues on the matter. Making him pout, for real, full pout face was activated. A soft hum slipping over his lips when the other finally mentioned that no girls were involved. But what on earth where they going to do then? Walking alongside the other he was lead into the most private corridor of the castle, one that had never been opened to the public nor one that he had actually never visited. Mainly because it was off limits, it had always been alluring. But it had been the one thing that he had been warned about. Never set foot in there unless you’re with father or an older relative. Which made him wonder on what on earth that could be hidden here.

’Let’s not talk about that for now. Cause there is nothing on the horizon on that matter. After all, the oldest need to be wedded off first don’t they?’ He chuckled playfully, eye brow wiggle included. After all it would’ve been Regulus first, then their sister and then his darling brother before one would even think about him to be wedded off. The joy of being the youngest.

Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:57 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum