Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Rheze
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince of Ravaryn
Marius Ylindar
Marius Ylindar
Sanneee
Rheze Marias10
Ravaryn
Rheze 5109b4b77e78f87b5a08450f7201df63

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1768-ravaryn-marius-ylindar
You are atoms.

Rheze Rf6I0HJ
As the two of them stood outside the walls of their secure home, Marius could not help but feel slightly jealous of his older sibling. She  had met these folks before, she had shared moments with them on their own Xailan soil. She had been able to see parts of the worlds far from Ishgard and she had tasted the freedom of exploring a way wider arrange of cultures than her younger brother could even dream of. Ofcourse- he wore their Xailan linen fabrics, he tasted their food every sunpeak, but none of it could compare to seeing the Xailan sun for himself right?

The prince bit his cheek once as he stood a bit closer to her now, looking out over the steps that separated the castle from it's city below. It wouldn't be long before the southern royals would arive at their doorstep. Among them someone his father had instructed him to meet, a certain niece of the queen he was told, though Marius doubted he'd be able to pick her out from the group of foreigners. But surely his sister could? Could she not? The prince shot her a look then, a faint grin on his pale face- he had been tutored on the art of flattery and political lovematching, but none the less it felt good to have her at his side. No matter how hard it cut into his independend nature. He had been forced to let go off that side of him ages ago anyway. Ever since he first succame to the decease that had infected his thoughts and vision.

Family had helped him then, and still did it- even now. Somewhere he wondered if she knew. Arianna always seemed to know everything after all. Would she know? Just how nervous he was about the whole political affair he was going to play in the upcoming weeks?  It had become pretty clear it was going to be the only political deed he could perform for his country after all- no pressure. And the nerves of working on it for the past year had slowly starting to nimble on the prince his already unstable concious. And with that- Marius feared it would tumble over all over again. This time in the face of someone he had to maybe marry some day.

"so" he killed the silence that had fallen over the waiting siblings as he folded his arms behind his back. Knowing that keeping his thoughts ill like that would bring him nowhere good. "This woman  father wants me to speak, is she pretty?"  he grinned without a trace of seriousness in his voice.

And your atoms are not caring about you existing.

Much thank Nien x

At the end of everything, hold onto anything.

Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:05 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Rheze 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Rheze Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
I've lived my life
both good and bad. Definitely not light as a feather
Their entire family would have to mentally prepare for the coming few weeks. With the arrival of the Xailan royal family the festive season would officially be upon them. But this year it was not just entertaining a few royals from their southern alliance, no, it would be so much more. Every family in Odiria seemed keen on maintaining old alliances, and moreover, forming new ones. The marriage season was upon them.  

The crownprincess had known for quite a while that the game would start here in Ravaryn. The royal family of Xaila had long been their ally. Perhaps the roots of that alliance would grow much deeper after the season of Frostcrown had passed. While they were waiting for the guests, Arianna had already taken to her brother to talk him through it. And it was one of the most horrible things she had to do. Planning their calculated moves had not been easy, because she felt as if she was selling out her brothers like they were nothing more but pieces on a chess board. Now that she was talking to Marius, it made it all the more real, and even worse.

The lump in her throat did not disappear fully when her brother decided to take the comical route. Though she did manage a smile. "Very much so." She said as she looked ahead to the grey skies. One look to him, however, was enough to know he was feeling nervous about this entire situation. She also knew that those nerves were not something that would better the situation. "Though I have not spoken to her, I can tell you that she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen." She went on. Briefly, she raised her brows, knowing she had sparked his intrigue by just saying that. He was but a man, after all.

royaal fitje

if i told you about
the darkness inside of me,
would you still look at me
like i'm the sun?

Rheze Ravary10Rheze Ylinda10
Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:41 pm
Prince of Ravaryn
Marius Ylindar
Marius Ylindar
Sanneee
Rheze Marias10
Ravaryn
Rheze 5109b4b77e78f87b5a08450f7201df63

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1768-ravaryn-marius-ylindar
You are atoms.

Rheze Rf6I0HJ
Though challenged at life- Marius was but a human being- persuaded by beauty as people often are. A faint smile pulled onto the corners of his lips as his older sister spoke- for her to call someone one of the most pretty individuals she had ever met, was sure to mean something at least. Arianna was the priced one after all. The daughter dear whose shoulders would be expected to carry a kingdom someday. And with that, a priced pet shown off to the world. She met a lot of people that could afford to look pretty, to be the prettiest of the bunch- now that was a rare diamond in the jewel box. And Marius? He had enough rings on his fingers to proof his love for the cold gem.

He enjoyed fiddling with them- rolling them around his fingertips- pressing the stone against his skin. It calmed him down in times like these. Moments when his burden laid heavy on his conscience, he repeated and repeated- and though the situation did not change, his body had found somewhat of an outlet to focus on whilst he waited alongside his sister. Who in this instance formed yet another rock to lean on in the storm ahead. His smile faltered not as her company held him afloat. "Hm" he prince nodded as he looked onto the road ahead of them, "And you are sure dad only wants me to talk with her? Because if she is really that pretty and into me- I mean" he joked, his eyes sparking playfully, a grin teased upon his face.

And your atoms are not caring about you existing.

Much thank Nien x

At the end of everything, hold onto anything.

Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:38 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Rheze 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Rheze Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
I've lived my life
both good and bad. Definitely not light as a feather
There was little Arianna could do about the prospect of betrothing her siblings, except for selecting the right candidates for them to marry. Even though her brothers could have their pick of women, they would marry the one her father and her selected. For the good of the kingdom, as it was their duty. But every meeting about the matter had made her feel absolutely awful; it was as if she was putting them up for auction. Would that ever get any easier?

The conversation with Marius seemed to be headed in a good direction, thusfar. Yet the princess could not help but feel the lump in her throat, even though her brother was less unbothered than she had expected. He was quite good at hiding what he felt, though not quite as good around her. The forced smile upon her face turned more genuine as she listened to his joke. "What will you do brother, if not talk to her? Will you take her to a secluded part of the castle?" She teased. That would be quite unwise indeed. "Besides, I said nothing about her being into you." She went on with a shrug and a grin on her face. Though her brother had his charm, occasionally, the woman he would meet had seemed rather unfased with just about anything the last time Arianna had seen her. The sun elf had a certain cool and calm to her, one that perhaps would be good for Marius to experience.

royaal fitje

if i told you about
the darkness inside of me,
would you still look at me
like i'm the sun?

Rheze Ravary10Rheze Ylinda10
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum