Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Cigarette aheago
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashmoor Citizen
Julliet Ambrose
Julliet Ambrose
Sanne
Cigarette aheago 20f4b8f1482e094ee73649c7c03ec298
Ashmoor
Cigarette aheago Dd726201a3fe0d0a986e091fec43c4c8

Character sheet
Race: Human
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1407-julliet-ambrose#6920
She was a thunderstorm wrapped in silk.
A bell had rung downstairs whilst she was pulling on her undergarments. It had been awefull timing on her part really- but despite that she couldn't help but scold a little when the housekeeper reminded her that her guest had arrived. As if she had been deaf just a minute ago when the family dogs had been going crazy. It wasn't for nothing they did that after all. Her father had told her it was to impress the guest. Establish whose in charge before even opening the doors. All cool and well, but who was waiting outside wasn't just any guest. With a big smile the heiress made her way down the marble stairs, not yet fully clothed but it had never bothered her before- especially not with Maybel winter. The two had played dress up so very often as young girls

Confidently she swung the door open to see her good friend waiting outside. She'd ask her to come over for tea- but well we all know what kind of tea she was actually talking about. "May, cmon in, I'm freezing my tits off" she told her rather quickly before turning around again, heading into the warmness of her home. Her dog bailey following behind her almost as loyally as her own shadow did. "You look stunning by the way" she told her good friend with a wink as she threw a look over her exposed shoulder, a smile tainting her face- a bruise colouring her cheek.

+ Maybel <3
If karma does not get you i fucking will

Much thank Nien x
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:17 pm
The Winter Family
Maybel Winter
Maybel Winter
Renske
Cigarette aheago Photo-1572955034117-bbe6e291fab0?ixlib=rb-1.2
Ashmoor
Cigarette aheago Mayicon

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t535-maybel-madeline-winter#
that look of innocencethat tells you she is full of the best kind of bad
It had been an awful long time since she had seen one of her oldest friends, Julliet. It was not really her fault. So much was happening the last few weeks, so she desperately had to catch up with her dearest friend. She would hate all the stories she had to tell, about what happened with the men, her family, Countess Summer, and all that kind of gossip that kept Maybel's life entertaining. Julliet didn't care much for her kind of upperclass life. No, she so gracefully wanted to follow in her terrible father's way. Although, Mister Ambrose did remind her a bit of her own father, nobody could compete with the shifty business her dad did. Especially not some lowlife scum that somehow crawl his way up the rings. Maybel would never speak out those thoughts in front of Julliet, oh no. Her friend was to dear for her for that. And in some way, she kind off like the stark contrast the two girls had. Maybe from the outside they were very different, but from inside they were cut from the same fierce wood. They just played different games.

Maybel had been waiting outside for a moment, growing inpatient as those damn dogs woke up the whole neighbourhood. But as the door swung open, Maybel had to choke a chuckle as she saw her friend not even fully dressed. She giggled in good spirits when her friend asked her to come in, because she so mannederly told her "she was freezing her tits of". ‘‘I can see that,’’ she mused cheerfully as she walked in. Her high heels made merry sounds on the marble floor as she stepped in the hall, closing the door behind her. She had to make way for that damned dog, tho. Really, the whole place smelled of the animals. When Julliet complimented her looks, she rolled her eyes as she followed her friend. ‘‘I know,’’ she chirped. ‘‘Can't say the same for you, though,’’ she told her when she caught up to her. She had seen the bruise on her face just after noticing her measly dressed figure. So she grabbed her friend's wrist to make her stop and turned towards her face, grabbing her chin with her other hand as she turned Julliets face to the side to study the mark. ‘‘What happened?’’
NC

Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:01 pm
Ashmoor Citizen
Julliet Ambrose
Julliet Ambrose
Sanne
Cigarette aheago 20f4b8f1482e094ee73649c7c03ec298
Ashmoor
Cigarette aheago Dd726201a3fe0d0a986e091fec43c4c8

Character sheet
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t1407-julliet-ambrose#6920
She was a thunderstorm wrapped in silk.
Dainty fingers wrapped around her wrist tightly- even more so than the heavy jewels she bejewelled herself with. Julliets dark eyes shot toward her friend's as she brought her well-manicured fingers towards her chin. Forcing her to reveal her dark bruised cheek, not that she was hiding it perse- Julliet never hid anything. But in this case she would rather have had her friend not noticing it. Maybel was her bestest friend- she was light, she was kind- and sometimes she had the habit to make it all pretty and smooth for her friend. Out of a good heart yes-but Juliet didn't want the poor bimbo to get in over her head. The heiress smiled confidently as she waved her friend off "Just had a run-in in the lower ring- don't worry yourself babe" she mentioned with a light touch to her pretty friend's hand. "My girl here got the fucker good- didn't you Bailey" Julliet lowered her voice as her look shot towards the big black shepherd. Her pride and joy. She was of the best lineage, a gift from her father when she became of age.

She smiled, loosened herself from the blonde girls grasp "C'mon cmon, I haven't seen you in fucking forever- I bet you have so much shit to tell me. I am ready for a great laugh" the dark hair woman pressed before heading up the cold marble stairs- shining from step to step. Julliet guessed her father just had it cleaned. With big steps she continued to make her way to her rooms- warmed by a thriving fire. Her walls were covered in dark flower murals, her floors were laid with expensive oak wood. With a sigh, she fell onto the sofa, running her hands through the furry bear hides that were laid upon the velvet red pillows as her dog laid down in front of the fireplace- she smiled. "So- i heard your brother escaped Morgan, good for him" she mused as her eyes glimmered in the light of the fire.
If karma does not get you i fucking will

Much thank Nien x
Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:09 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum