Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
Cheer up Buttercup
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Royal Family
Vox Ylindar
Vox Ylindar
Cat.
Cheer up Buttercup HdukYTo
Ravaryn
Cheer up Buttercup Cl5tqtj

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t101-vox-ylindar

I can hear the wolves, they're howling.

It was morning. Again. Somehow nights always turned into morning. The moon vanished as the sun rose and Vox was safe from another night of restless sleep. Staying up too late and awaking too early left dark circles under his already pale skin but it didn't dampen his mood. In fact, his happy characteristics only amplified as if they had to make up and fill in the gaps that the lack of sleep left behind. That meant that he also had become increasingly more annoying.

Today, he had decided, he was going to project his annoyance onto someone else. Vox was bored, more bored than usual. There was a black cloud of grief and depression hanging above the castle and he was having none of it. Of course it was nightreign, not the greatest season for happiness, but that didn't mean everyone had to walk around with frowny faces all the time. With a deep sigh Vox slided past a corner into an all too familiar place that he knew were the private quarters of a certain crown princess. "Oh Ariiiiiiiii...." he called out with a smirk on his lips. "What are you dooooooooing?" He hung against the doorframe, looking and behaving absolutely nothing like how someone from the royal family should. But we are talking about Vox, after all. When did he ever behave like he should?
@Arianna
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:54 am
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Cheer up Buttercup 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Cheer up Buttercup Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
I've lived my life
both good and bad. Definitely not light as a feather
After the beheading, the burial, the moons had gone by the way they usually did. Ishgard had fallen back into it's day-to-day functioning. Mourning the prince that was now officially deceased had felt like a relief more than a burden, she had been told. From a logical and rational standpoint, Arianna had understood it. But for her personally, it had still brought out grief for the person she had been closest to in the entire world. Her father told her that, regardless of her already knowing Regulus wouldn't return, it was still understandable for her to feel this way. After all, they were only human.

No matter how she felt about the loss of her brother, life went on. She couldn't just drop the responsibilities she had involuntarily been given. Responsibilities that had been hers for a long time. So she persevered the way she had been taught to. She was in her quarters ⁠—picking out a dress for a formal occasion later in the week⁠— when a very particular voice resounded. Vox. She stepped out of her closet, through her bedroom and through the open doors that led to her living room. "Something very important." She spoke with a mysterious smile on her face. "Do you wish to help me?" She then asked as she grinned. Vox loved mysteries.

Gown
Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:38 pm
Ravaryn Royal Family
Vox Ylindar
Vox Ylindar
Cat.
Cheer up Buttercup HdukYTo
Ravaryn
Cheer up Buttercup Cl5tqtj

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t101-vox-ylindar
[quote="Vox Ylindar"]

I can hear the wolves, they're howling.

Life had continued on but Vox had noticed that people simply pretended that they were done grieving. He knew what it looked like all bottled up. He himself had been pretending that he was over the death of his parents for years. And no one was batting an eye at this point. Maybe he was getting too good at play pretend. Somewhere he was glad no one was asking questions anymore. It made it easier to keep the dark thoughts at bay.

It took a moment for Arianna to appear. She'd been lost in thought again, he guessed. But at least she showed herself to him. He knew people who rather just ignored him in hopes of Vox going to annoy someone else. He understood, he just wished those people could say it to his face. Vox raised his brows when he saw Arianna's smile before he mimicked her look. "Something very important?" he repeated, his eyes already shimmering with excitement. No one ever let him help with anything important because he was too clumsy or too noisy or whatever else excuse people had. Vox pushed himself away from the doorframe, doing a little jump of happiness. "Of course! Any time! What is it? Is it some top secret Crown Princess business?" he immediately started to rattle as he moved closer into her quarters. Vox had expected a lot of things from today, but not this.
@Arianna
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:00 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
Cheer up Buttercup 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
Cheer up Buttercup Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
I've lived my life
both good and bad. Definitely not light as a feather
Everyone dealt with grief in their own way. Arianna had chosen to do so the only way she knew how: by keeping her rationality close and thinking with her head rather than her heart. She couldn't falter and break down now. There were too many depending on her. So she just had to take little moments of happiness to warm up her heart, little moments that were her sunshine on a rainy day.

Today sunshine came in the form of cousin Vox. She noticed the ways his eyes glimmered when she let him in on her 'important business', which made hers shine in return. "Very important." She stressed with a smile. If only he knew what it was. "Oh I suppose you could call it that, yes." She told him with a smile. For the fun of it, she wanted to see just how excited she could get him. Perhaps he would like picking out a dress with her. "If you're up for it, follow me," she spoke mysteriously as she headed into her bedroom. An unusual place for 'top secret Crown Princess business', but perhaps that would make it all the more enticing to him. She watched him closely, silently, as she expected more questions from him.

Gown
Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:09 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum