Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
The sky's awake, so I'm awake
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravaryn Royal Family
Vox Ylindar
Vox Ylindar
Cat.
The sky's awake, so I'm awake HdukYTo
Ravaryn
The sky's awake, so I'm awake Cl5tqtj

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t101-vox-ylindar

Free Reign.

Vox was bored. And when he was bored, it meant there was trouble ahead. Not just for him, but for everyone around him. And you know what was even bigger trouble? A full moon in six days. He could feel it in his bones. He was starting to feel agitated, he was quick to snap, he ate more and worst of all, he slept less. Days were longer and he constantly felt sluggish. Time to do something about that.

As silent as he could, the Ylindar brat snuck through the castle. From his room to a certain person's other. Oh she was going to love him. For a moment he stopped, having seen the near full moon through a window. He narrowed his eyes at it, stared a moment longer and then stuck out his tongue towards the white orb. Stupid moon. It was becoming the bane of existence. Anyway, back to the trouble.

Very gently he pressed down the doorhandle towards the room. He crept low before opening the door as silent as he could, making sure he wouldn't get noticed by anyone. Vox snuck further into the room, closing the door behind him. His eyes searched around his surroundings, easily adjusting to the dark. Okay maybe thank you moon for that. He quickly found his target and sneaked over towards her. He waited for just a moment, a heartbeat, a breath in silence and then jumped up onto the bed besides her. "Sup," he grinned, absolutely not giving a shit if he just scared her to death, or maybe disrupted her beauty sleep. He wanted to be entertained after all.
@Arianna
Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:55 pm
Crown Princess of Ravaryn
Arianna Ylindar
Arianna Ylindar
Ro
The sky's awake, so I'm awake 9s9opHd
Ravaryn
The sky's awake, so I'm awake Tumblr_inline_ow8tn3N1Pg1urqydq_500

Character sheet
Race: Mage
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t72-arianna-ylindar-crown-pr
i've lived my life both good and bad,
definitely not as light as a feather
Nights hadn't been easy for the past.. moons. She wished she could say it was for the past nights. But ever since her brother had gone missing, now about five moons ago, she hadn't slept well. A mind like hers was left to wonder at night, pondering on what could have happened for hours on end.

If she wasn't worrying, she thought back to the countless memories the two of them had together. How peculiar it was that in a situation like these, she started to think back to better moments. As if he was already dead and gone and burned. But he wasn't. Regulus was never found. There was a chance that her brother might still be alive. However, an academic mind like hers didn't cling onto that possibility. It thought logically. And logically, there was little chance her brother would return.. alive that was.

With a groan Arianna turned around in her bed, forcing her eyes closed. She really ought to go to sleep. Slowly, she could feel herself drift off into what would be a troubled rest. She was fast asleep by the time someone intruded her quarters. When she felt someone jump on her bed she let out a scream. It was then that she saw the culprit. Her very own cousin. As she rubbed her eyes she noticed the idiotic smirk on his face. "You've done it now." She warned him with a sigh. And her words had been truthful. In a matter of seconds a guard came bursting through the door, ready to save his princess from the danger that was.. Vox Ylindar.

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:34 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum