Home Guidebook Map DiscordCitizens Allegiances Log in Register
me when me,, when your mom and me whhen
Time will tell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria Citizen
Ether Rizal
Ether Rizal
Rei
me when me,, when your mom and me whhen I4pgPY7
Lemuria
me when me,, when your mom and me whhen UeZYXVC

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t110-ether-rizal
YOUR POST
ik huil WORDS, TIMESTAMP, WHATEVER YOU NEED, @[CHARACTER TAG]

A mess, but a hot mess so it's OK
Ether Rizal

me when me,, when your mom and me whhen Rizal_10me when me,, when your mom and me whhen Lemuri12
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:46 pm
Lemuria Citizen
Ether Rizal
Ether Rizal
Rei
me when me,, when your mom and me whhen I4pgPY7
Lemuria
me when me,, when your mom and me whhen UeZYXVC

Character sheet
Race: Sorcerer
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t110-ether-rizal
champagne, cocaine, gasoline & most things inbetween
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed bold content looks like this eyyyy do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
@[tag]
© yuno

A mess, but a hot mess so it's OK
Ether Rizal

me when me,, when your mom and me whhen Rizal_10me when me,, when your mom and me whhen Lemuri12
Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:04 pm
Xaila Citizen
Sinaï Qahdirah
Sinaï Qahdirah
Rei
me when me,, when your mom and me whhen Yg6JhKE
Xaia
me when me,, when your mom and me whhen 884b0d42ed41c6426041ebed4ecd32a2

Character sheet
Race: Sun Elf
https://timewilltell.forumotion.com/t149-sinai-qahdirah#374/
ben ik lazy en ga ik dezelfde sheet gebruiken voor een ander char? ja, ja dat ben ik.

racking up white diamonds & swear the sun shining
Honestly, maybe it was time he'd finally buy a horse for himself. Moonbright was a big city and travelling from one side of the city to the other on foot was definitely not a joyful experience. And it happened often enough that he had to travel to a client, though he much prefered them coming to 'his' tavern for a divination. Though he supposed he could understand the appeal in having your dreams divined in the safety of your own home. Didn't make the walking expierence less annoying, though. He'd have to save up for a horse, somewhat -- he was relatively rich and he could probably write his father and ask him for more money, if he wanted to. But he didn't want to do that, like, at all, he had a bit of pride left. So, if he were to use his own money, he'd have to save up a bit so he wouldn't starve for a month. His job paid well, but not 'buy-a-horse-out-of-nowhere'-well. Anyways, he was trying to find a place to eat before heading off to a client. He continued on his walk, but was stopped not even two seconds later by someone asking if he'd seen that. Hah? Seen what? He frowned as he looked at the man that had stopped him, but then smiled politely and shook his head. "I'm afraid not, I think," he said, as he checked the other out shamelessly. Stranger was cute. "See what, actually?" He then asked, because maybe he had seen the thing the other was talking about without realising it.
@Lazarus
© yuno
Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:07 pm
Ravaryn Citizen
Vinnie Argyris
Vinnie Argyris
Rei
me when me,, when your mom and me whhen Ec4464a689551730579f90600ea24656
Ravaryn
me when me,, when your mom and me whhen U99iKl4

Character sheet
Race: Lycantrope
codes fucken met elkaar maar alleen in deze dump en dat maakt niet uit

the sun watches me but the moon knows my secrets
Honestly, maybe it was time he'd finally buy a horse for himself. Moonbright was a big city and travelling from one side of the city to the other on foot was definitely not a joyful experience. And it happened often enough that he had to travel to a client, though he much prefered them coming to 'his' tavern for a divination. Though he supposed he could understand the appeal in having your dreams divined in the safety of your own home. Didn't make the walking expierence less annoying, though. He'd have to save up for a horse, somewhat -- he was relatively rich and he could probably write his father and ask him for more money, if he wanted to. But he didn't want to do that, like, at all, he had a bit of pride left. So, if he were to use his own money, he'd have to save up a bit so he wouldn't starve for a month. His job paid well, but not 'buy-a-horse-out-of-nowhere'-well. Anyways, he was trying to find a place to eat before heading off to a client. He continued on his walk, but was stopped not even two seconds later by someone asking if he'd seen that. Hah? Seen what? He frowned as he looked at the man that had stopped him, but then smiled politely and shook his head. "I'm afraid not, I think," he said, as he checked the other out shamelessly. Stranger was cute. "See what, actually?" He then asked, because maybe he had seen the thing the other was talking about without realising it.
@Lazarus
© yuno
Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:54 pm
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum